Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 32 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I used coinbase wallet for keep my crypto currency coins...it is a very comfortable digital crypto currencies wallet for me..some times I used many different type of digital crypto currency wallets look like trust wallet...

On 11/12/2020 at 1:02 PM, Munira said:

If you do a Google search, they will find you a lot of good wallets. However, I personally prefer a trusted wallet. This allows us to secure our currency as well as our various privacy. Thank you.

Google search results may also exhibit so many fake wallets so please be extremely careful before choosing the wallet. Trusted non-custodial wallets can be the best option to store crypto for a long time without any problem and fears. 

I take advantage of blockchain finances regarding speedy purchases, exodus regarding preserving several bitcoins right now there. Mytherwallet regarding speedy purchases together with ethereum, nano ledger regarding build up and several swap accessories regarding investing.

• +4 1

HI

Ive been using Exodus & Jaxx Liberty for a number of yrs now. They are very secure, get updated regularly, Exodus wallet has a great support team & answers questions / solves problems quickly, they offer a bunch of different coins, have cool features, you can trade between coins with out leaving the wallet, among other things. They are offered for Mac & Win. I dont know if they have mobile versions.

Do a google search of them. Or a youtube search.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am new only don't know much info about e wallets I use Blockchain and coinbase only some of coins I kept or hold in my binance account there I get airdrop and monthly disturbation of coins

Dear friend I also use myetherwallet, coinbase and trust wallet. These three wallet is very good and secure wallet in the cryptocurrency world. I store my cryptocurrency in Trust wallet because trust wallet transaction very fast and use very easy.

Edited by sabiqalrayan

There are many wallet which are most best. I am using blockchain wallet.it is most secure wallet i am using this wallet since two years  i never face any problem with this wallet.it has best security system against hackers.

I am using coinbase wallet.it is most secure wallet.it has many useful features. In this way oeoole are mostly this wallet.i prefer this wallet all of you.it has good privacy than other wallet.it has high security against hackers.

nowadays i use trust wallet because there is a integrated dex available on it also i can keep nearly all of my crypto assets there and i can stake my trx and xtz coins there

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

hello dear friend i want to tell you i am use 3 wallet these wallet is best and safest wallet payeer ,turst ,blockchin wallets.these 3 wallet is the best wallet they are used mostly .

I used trust wallet for keep my crypto currency coins...but some days ago I used coinbase wallet for my currencies.....now trust wallet became a most popular digital crypto currencies wallet,so I used it..

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends, initially I used Trust wallet for a short time. It is also a good wallet for storing your crypto. After this I moved on to Coinbase Wallet and now using it. I found it a very good wallet since I am using. It gives me many opportunities such as storing my coins, trading and exchange with other coins. It is very easy to understand then easy to use. I will highly recommend this wallet to everyone.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I using different type of wallet.It depends on the token. Suppose i need tron Wallet that time i need trc10 wallet then i use TronLink pro,in erc20  i use trust wallet, metamask wallet.But basically i used trust wallet.I have also yobit wallet,coin bess wallet.

Mostly every wallet is useful but some wallets are very successful in market .i have use many wallets but bitcoin is the best wallet about my opinion

I am using coinbase. It’s very trusted and scequire. You can use it for better performance. Here you can get more opportunity from others site. 

I use trust wallet and Etherum.

Trust wallets are best and safe and easy to use.

I suggest to all to use trust wallet.

The best Bitcoin Wallets of over all  coinbase  Trezor. It provides us security and comfort. The use of trezor is very easy and works of is very good. This is wellet is very important for and other etc

There are many wallets in my Android but i only use trust wallet and one of the most reliable and easy wallet is bitcoin wallet that gave me more coins i collect it and save it

I am using blockchain wallet. It is most secure and reliable wallet. It is very popular in the world. It is very beneficial about money. It owns outstanding features. 

On 10/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I am using the trust wallet because it is very complete in my opinion and its interface is very good and easy to use and understand, on the other hand, because of the ERC20 network I use metamask I see that it is much more comfortable because I use it from the browser and it is the which I use most often.

• +1 1

I use Atomic wallet, is my trusted wallet I like its interface and is a wallet that supports over 100 currencies and tokens, you can also make exchange within the same wallet 

• +1 1