Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 34 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I am using trust,mobile and atomic wallets.They have best security system,and their privacy settings are easy to manage and they are good for exchange regarding smal loss.

enjin is really good wallet where you can exchange with other currencies too but there is minimum exchange requirements for that by the way I am using the trust wallet which is so far the best for me.

Even a very good wallet if we store our coins we don't worry about our money, you are right and I agree that we need to keep our money in multiple wallets because having more than one wallet saves us some money and many more benefits.

I have used many wallets. Such as coinbase, trust wallet, tron link pro, houbi, waves etc etc.

But now I am using trust wallet. In my opinion it is much safer. It can be used for all purposes. And feel much better to use. I prefer trust wallet to everyone.

Brother  I use coinbase for storing my asset. coinbase is very much secured to store any coin or token. this wallet is also to access and transferring any coin is also easy.best of luck 

in present i am not using any type of wallet but i have informations of some useful wallets ,these wallets are very useful for securing your bitcoins and other currencies ,these wallets are yobit wallet ,coinbase wallet and binance wallet these are very useful and secure wallets for use ,you can use them withoit any fear of scamming.

Now i am using,  coinbase wallet, and i am satisfy with it’s security and others service. Most of the people use it. Here is also 2FA security system for that i like it very much. 

• +5 1

Am using coinbase wallet has a High liquidity, All the coins on Coinbase have a high volume that helps us in the processing  the orders quickly. High buying limits are also part of it features and  am highly satisfied with their services and security.

I do not know most of the wallets and their usages too that is why I only use the metamast wallet for my money keeping and recieving them in particularly.

In order to store crypto currencies I suggest you to use block chain wallet because it is secure and trustworthy. Storing of crypto currencies is very necessary to us. If we store our crypto currencies in wallet then we feel good and don't worry about it. 

There are many kinds of wallet present now. I use trust wallet.  I thik it is perfect for me to use. I energy it.    

I am currently on standby Coinbase wallet and this is a profect wallet to store the bitcoin. Because it have a huge storage capacity. This makes it very easy to send and receive bitcoins anywhere.

I am currently using the blockchain wallet.It is very easy to use and its security system is very good which is why I always feel safe with my money.Thank you.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Crypto currency is a very expensive currency.  So everyone has to choose a good wallet. Because if you choose a fake wallet, you will lose your money.  However I use Coinbase and Trust Wallet.  These two wallets are very safe wallets.  Here I have been keeping coins for the last year but to date there have been no problems

i Only prefer to use Trust wallet i did not have trust on othera because they can hack my data being a girl i am extra concious about my privacy so i only have trust on Trust wallet

Hello my friend, I use a trust wallet and store some currencies on it
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin
Use it as it is not forbidden in my country
In fact, I run into a problem when trying to send bitcoins to another wallet
Do you recommend switching to another wallet?
good luck.

I am using trust wallet. It is the best wallet I think. Trust wallet is a very good one for those who want to store their currency .Trust wallet installs in mobile like a mobile application and it's very secure wallet. It has to be used by the user key to open it, which is only with the creator of the account. This is why no one can brake it .I myself use Trust wallet to store my currency. And i am very happy with it.

I'm using coinbase wallet ,i found that it is the great wallet for storing your assets in a secure way . Almost every coin in introduce by coinbase in the application. You can easily exchange with other tradeable coin . Or instantly send your assets to other wallets or with in the other coinbase wallet.  I use this wallet , also tell me if any other more secure to coinbase.

I use trust wallet I think is one of the best and most secure wallets today, allows more than 200 coins and tokens, a very complete wallet

I'm still using many wallets like Blockchain wallet Trust wallet Coinbase wallet all these platforms are secure and safe. Recently I download  crypterium wallet.in this you can load up to 7 different coins theses include LTC,BTC,CRYPT,ETH,USDC,BCH and XRP.it has interesting payment.i suggest you that you must download this application it give you more benefits.

Personally i use trust wallet and binance. And i use trust wallet most because trust wallet is so easy to create account and use. Binance has a strong security and best trading platform. Bud i think trust wallet is so easy to use for send and receive funds. And ist has a lot specifications.