[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams!

Great my friend. It's a really informative content. There are lots of people in the forum who just plagerise content and not respect the hardwork of people who actually put effort. I really hope people are ready to report such activities to help make the forum clean.

• Useful or interesting 2

Reporting spams is one of the best ways to help the forum improve. If you report spammers and scammers, you're helping the admins gain more control over the forum and its content. It helps maintain the integrity of the forum.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:53 AM, Badman001 said:

Ohk I can understand what you say .

I also see many post about it as well as many post contain useless content .

If we report for any post , it should not leave a bad effect on our account ?

If it safe to report post then I am ready for it .

It is really safe, only the mods are the ones who see the reports, meaning that no one but the moderators will know that you are the one who reported it...

Some people think that this "Report" button is not useful or that they are not authorized to use it! We must change our view of this button! You are not a bad person if you use it! If you want the forum to remain good, shiny, and distinguished, you must help the moderators to discover which members are submitting bad content!

• +2 1

Thank you for publishing the reporting method, although I know it, but there are many members who do not know the method and it will help us clean the forum from intruders

This has been alot helpful to the forum itself but however people doing such as this are decreasing slowly in which is kind of annoying because its like they prefer to let them make the community and just stay relaxed and watch the community get worse.

• +2 1

I know even if there are a lot of hardworking moderators but still there are many people who are spammers and they are the people that currept the image of the forum.

it's so ideal to see individuals who.are so committed in this gathering. you are right,we should help administrators or arbitrators here to clean this discussion by announcing those spammers and trying not to make rubbish theme too in light of the fact that it isn't for the gathering yet for us also.if this gathering turned out to be more resourcesful it tends to be for long haul.

I have not try to use sort but I think it is a big help for us to because it filter out the posts and we are able to know who are spamming the forum. Thanks for letting us know about this feature. I did not notice that feature because I am too focus on posting and reading topic but I always make sure to observe who always spam the topic

• Useful or interesting 1

I completely agree with you, the spam report helps us optimize the moderation process, because sometimes they don't notice something bad, but you as users, when you meet it, we report it without any problems, and this makes the situation better. After all, after checking, the moderator can make a verdict, and possibly remove the spammer!

On 1/27/2020 at 5:05 PM, PiroSense said:

Ever since I entered this forum, I have seen potential for it to grow. But there is one hindrance to this, the forum spamming.

Please help clean the forum spam posts with only a few clicks/taps away.

To see the spams more clearly, you could go to a section here (Crypto World, About Forum, etc.), and sort the posts by "Start Date". This will show the most recent topics created in the section.

IMG_20200128_085602.jpg.91d3f270a4f3b0d9d8588e09ba401e59.jpg

And here is an example of the spam posts often created in the forum that are clearly unhelpful.

IMG_20200128_085253.thumb.jpg.94c58772da4fec2bf132db94d1a5279d.jpg

If you see such posts, like zero-value posts, clear sign of spamming, or just YODA codes, please report them easily with just a few steps to help the moderators clean the forum much faster.

1. Open a topic you wish to report.

2. Click the flag icon (report button).

IMG_20200128_085430.jpg.9374fc5d71d8b9c9e1471cf8cea08a93.jpg

3. Select the Spam option. Then click "Submit Report".

IMG_20200128_085514.jpg.3c79775e0d30cbce349d7daf0348ad08.jpg

It's that easy! A few minutes later, the post would be deleted, and you had already done a small part to help improve the forum!

Thanks for providing us with this information there are members that want to report some post but they don't know how to report such post to the admin but i think this method shown above will be a guide.

Reporting spam in this forum contributes to cleaning it from such dirty methods that many members intend to make money quickly, and this is a clear violation of the forum rules and it is good to help moderators to reduce these methods.

I think spam comment is one of the bad thing for this forum. Because of this spam comment we don't get our important comment. That's why I think we all should take lesson from thus post and should report when we see any spam comment. 

• +1 1

Thanks for the this wonderful topic, now I know which step to take in reporting spamming.i would immediately report spamming whenever I notice this sign,this is positive step in growing and supporting the crypto

Helping to clean up the forum is an important thing for everyone. Yes, we must help the forum’s administrators in their work in cleaning the forum because this task will be difficult for them alone. There are many and many spam posts and they need a group effort and moderators are unable to read all posts so it is necessary to help them. 

On 07.12.2020 at 05:30, jackycrypto485 said:

Helping to clean up the forum is an important thing for everyone. Yes, we must help the forum’s administrators in their work in cleaning the forum because this task will be difficult for them alone. There are many and many spam posts and they need a group effort and moderators are unable to read all posts so it is necessary to help them. 

You're right. Administration and moderation do a lot of work, they have a lot of responsibility, and therefore, we must help them in this matter! It seems to me that the great success of the forum depends on all this, because in this way, we all work as one big team!

I also agree with the OP that everyone of us needs to make the Forum a better place to everyone of us and future newbies that might want to join.

We should give the forum a better environment that is considered healthy and non spammed with useless topics neither posts from those spammers.

Report everyone that you can find if they posted non meaningful content at all cost please.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

By struggling small by reporting spammers we can save thar forum for hard workers,also that information is very good for new users,they can learn the method of reporting,many people are earning in that forum in penadamic situation and it is one of the source to run home.

it is good topic and idea to show the new member how to report to spam ,because many of members don't know how .
we should always work together to report and ban the spam and make our forum more safe.

• +1 1

I report this kind of topics, those topics are useless, a'd sometimes I see some topics you can't even look at them, it is true that we are earning from this forum, but cleaning it is our responsibility too not just the admins.

• +3 1

Reporting any mischievous or illegal activities performed in the forum should be seen as collective responsibility not individually, we ought to take the responsibility to help the moderators In keeping the forum clean, neat and enabling for better participation

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks, it is an important measure, although the spam in my opinion is reduced and not happening almost at all lately. I think this option helped as well and the forum is constantly trying to create the best terms for the users, having removed many of the spammers and created rules that are only helping us to have a healthy environment.

• +2 1

This is a good feature for reporting spammers and I think we should make good use of the feature by helping the forum to grow and prospects. Spammers need to be eliminated in this forum.