If we got hacked? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, selfmade said:

The security is good but chances to be hacked are always there, there is no program that can not be cracked, but it is not simple and no one would lose resources and time to hack your account.

Your right for every secured platforms they have chances to be hacked even in banks, but the thing thats avoid hackers to not be dealing with banks is that their security is easy to get hackers, so that's why hackers don't need to get in banks troubles. 

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 3:10 PM, guatazoo said:

Your right for every secured platforms they have chances to be hacked even in banks, but the thing thats avoid hackers to not be dealing with banks is that their security is easy to get hackers, so that's why hackers don't need to get in banks troubles. 

Because it is possible to be hacked at any sector that's why in physical life we have police armies where to catch and punish thieves, but in crypto the security is not improved that much on where we can catch cyber crimes.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My friend your account can hack by hackers if anyone know about your password then he or she can hack your account  . And if anyone hack your account then I think there is no chance getting back your money  . That's why my all friends be careful from scammers and hackers and my friends always use strong password and don't share your private key with anyone .

• +2 1

In these cases the best thing is to learn and know that we will never make the mistakes we made, because with cryptocurrencies and especially at this time there are people wanting to take advantage of the situation of many and that is why so many scams are happening, it would be best to learn more about the subject and enter with someone trustworthy to the world of investments.

• +2 1

On 1/21/2021 at 4:46 PM, maarcoferrer said:

In these cases the best thing is to learn and know that we will never make the mistakes we made, because with cryptocurrencies and especially at this time there are people wanting to take advantage of the situation of many and that is why so many scams are happening, it would be best to learn more about the subject and enter with someone trustworthy to the world of investments.

I think mostly of people who are always be carefully from scammers are those who already got scammed at least once, but for those who never got scammed but they only heard about how scammers do, they are always getting greedy of trying to invest in a certain platform that's looking to be like scam in order to prove for themselves if it is really legit or scam. 

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I think mostly of people who are always be carefully from scammers are those who already got scammed at least once, but for those who never got scammed but they only heard about how scammers do, they are always getting greedy of trying to invest in a certain platform that's looking to be like scam in order to prove for themselves if it is really legit or scam. 

There are many types of scammers in the crypto world.  So always be wary of scammers.  Scammers deceive people in many ways.  They usually target newcomers.  Scammers show different kinds of greed.  And those who are greedy are usually deceived.

• +1 1

I advise you to use strong passwords for your accounts and if possible use different mail adress for your different accounts so if one gets compromised, the others will not be in danger too. If somehow you get hacked, you can ask for a password reset to your main e-mail account. if you lose access to that account, too, and there is no way to recover it like a secondary recovery e-mail account etc, you may say goodbye to your accounts because usually that is the end of the road.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are chances of getting hacked.It can be for weak password or you have shared your password with someone. So be careful with it.And always create a backup with your connected email.You might able to recover it with the help of that  email. 

1 hour ago, Carolena said:

You just have to not send your password to any anonymous person, not enter it in any unknown link or website, and notify the moderators of any random message you receive from spammers.

I wanna add more in this, those who sell online accounts of gaming must be wary from scammers. Their is an incident occur with my younger brother who want to sell his gaming account online and was scammed. 

I also get scamming call from yobit fake account at Twitter who asked me to send the API code of my account. Their for don't ever send your API secret key to any person. 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

If it refers to accounts in general, it can happen but you must be very careful, adding the 2fa in your accounts this helps much more to protect your accounts. Try to be careful in which sites or programs you download or visit because they can steal your information.

Actually i newly joined so i have no idea about it . So as beginner i have no knowledge and experience of it . So please give me a more information about it and shear it . Also i know that many hacker enter in the market.

Internet sites are not more safe anymore full of scammers everywhere to avoid getting yourself into scamming is better to keep your account details safe and not to share it with anyone and if you fall in the trap is now another challenge for me on cryptocurrency because I do research on anything I don't get to know or understand in this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tell you,You make sure that your email is not a temp mail or in short you must have an access to that email to make sure that your account will be recover. if your account get hacked by anyone than you can easily recover it as you are the owner of the registered email.it's better that you be careful for your activities.

No, dear, don't worry, the Kryptotalk forum will never be hacked, it is very powerful, it has a very secure system, as well as the YoBit platform, YoBit, highly safe, so no need and how comfortable it is, everything is fine.  

You can recover your account if your email is not hacked always try to set a strong password that is not easily broken. Try to protect your account and protect your information that you used when you sign up. If you share your personal information with unknown peoples your account will be hacked and you will lose your all work

Gentleman I want to tell you that if you got hack you cannot do anything so I want to tell you that first of all you should to set the high security of your wallet this will be helpful for you to your your money if you lose your money you cannot do anything

There are really slim chances of our accounts getting hacked. It is because the algorithms and everything are really safe in crypto talk and the precaution we must take is to create a strong and secure password so that most of the hackers would find it hard to break into your account.

I think there are very few chances that someone wants to hack your account. Why do you always hack an account by saying that an account that has been hacked will gain a lot of money or will be able to benefit immensely. I think he will not hack your account because he does not do one. I think it is very difficult to hack someone's account on a cryptotalk because its security is very safe and secure.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth is that there are computer hackers that they can do multiple things that can leave more than one skin complex.That is why we must always be careful when using telegram not to open links that are malicious or sent from people we do not know to avoid us steal.

At first, my friend, we must be careful about what we do and the sites we enter, everything is possible, but if you are compromised, try quickly to change the password by using e-mail and then create a strong password. I hope that you do not fall into such problems.

If you mean to hack into your Cryptotalk account, I don't think it's possible that much, because the forum has a very high protection system.
In any case, to avoid hacking into your account, I advise you to have your email belonging to Gmail because it is the strongest among other companies, as it is much easier to hack into a Hotmail, outlook or Yahoo account than to hack into a Gmail account.

I think there are very low chance you are hacked. I know there are many hackers and scammers on this forum but it's security is very high. I suggest you don't give your personal data anyone. If your account is jacked you ask the admins for help.

I don't think there is any way to hack the account and if it is done there is no use of hacking this account and you will not losing anything

My friend first of all we should be careful to the hackers and to use the strong password but unfortunately if our account got hacked then we can recover it by using our email because we are a owner of the Gmail account.

If we got hacked i think is our lack of seriousness that cause it because we control our login information then why must we take it for granted, moreover if we got hack i think is possible to recover the account if we register them ourselves through our email.