If we got hacked? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

If anyone hack your cryototalk account he can not do anything with your account. Because all of your cryptotalk coins are at yobit. So you should more secure your yobit account not this account. I hope you understand.  .

Hacking a forums is not very hard I suppose, the best is you can write to the moderators and admins, If your yobit account got hacked, then you might loose all the money you have in there. You can join telegram and chat with group moderators there. Either way, just get 2fa for your account and you should be safe. 

Try to give more details, because hacking can touche everything, are you talking about your cryptotalk account then you have an opportunity to recover it, but if you got hacked in your crypto wallet then I don't think you can recover your coins because I faced this issue before and you have no chance 

I never got hacked before I used to do some actions to somehow protect my account like not sharing username and password to other and providing 2fa verification on it.because if your account has been hacked you won't be able to get your assets in there again.but you can share your experience to other how you get hacked.to Somehow you been able to give hints on others and they can avoid that to happen on them also

In my opinion no. in this forum it is very easy to register and join this forum, so no one will hack your account. if they want greater profits they can create a new account so they can work twice and get twice the profit.

Yes, I suspect that each account is vulnerable to hacking, but you must take security measures, such as a strong password, a protected e-mail, and in case your account is compromised, you should get it back with your e-mail

Well, our accounts here in this forum are safe mate, no one can get your account here because this is totally secured by the admins here and also the moderators, if your account will hacked, its easily to recover by using your email that you are used to your account

I think if you have been hacked and can't recover your account then you should look for some other way to get new account and earn new token because you are sure that everything that was there will be taken away from you.Change the owner of the email and your password to a stronger one and avoid creating an account with temporary emails because of the issues that may arise at any time.

The cryptotalk account or even your yobit account, unless you gave them permission to use your account. It is because cryptotalk offers a very secure place so no one can access it except to its user and yobit also offer that kind of feature. 

Dear friend there is a very little chance to hack your account of crypto talk forum but if you hacked then it will totally your mistake that you didn't create strong passwords you should create a very strong password and also you should use two factor authentication to secure their account from hackers.

• +2 1

Hi mate , i don't think no  one will hack your crypto talk account because they can't stole any money from your account, but it's possible to getting hacked, if you make simple password and if your computer got virus it can be happened. I think you shouldn't be worry about this forum you need to worry about your exchange accounts.

• +2 1

I don't think it's friendly, don't worry, not many hackers would focus on your account, but to be safe at all times, protect your Yobit account and also take care of your Yobit and Cryptotalk passwords, don't give them to anyone. Good Luck!

The possibility of your account being hacked is always there, but you can be sure that if your account has been hacked, it will definitely be your fault.
To avoid this from happening, you should create and keep a very strong password, not share it with anyone, and also try not to provide your personal data to anyone or any website. You must remain vigilant.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

The security is good but chances to be hacked are always there, there is no program that can not be cracked, but it is not simple and no one would lose resources and time to hack your account.

If you are an indifferent person and do not care about the security of your device, then your device, your wallet and all your account will be hacked, but about which account are you talking, do you mean your account in this forum?

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Now that you say it, it seems there is need to think about it, I given little thinking in securing the account. However this is a forum, it is not a monetization website, if you get hacked just have your yobit account with 2fa so it won't be hacked and ask moderators for return of account.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Dude  there are less chances to hack the account but it could be possible to somehow if there is a scammer who knows about your personal information or you have some weak security systems

• +2 1

In fact, it is up to you to increase or decrease the probability of your account being hacked. Not every account is hacked easily. If you complete the security verifications very well, your chances of hacking are very low.

• +1 1

I think it is difficult, my friend, to have a breach, unless your passwords are not strong. Be sure to create strong keys to prevent fraudsters from penetrating your account and stealing your money. Be safe away from them

Well dear friend this very rare to get hackedm. If anyone hacked so it is definitely your mistake you didn't set a strong password which anyone can know this and got your account.

• +1 1

There are some reasons why our account is hacked. The first reason is that we did not put a strong password on our wallet. If we have a strong password on our wallet, there is no chance that our wallet will be hacked.  If anyone has it they can hack our account. Also we should keep the form open as long as we are working on it because our account can be hacked when our account is open.

I do not think that it is easy to penetrate us in this forum, but if this is done, we can contact the support and supervisors and the account will be recovered

I want to tell you that there are chances to hack your account I want to tell you that if you your account is hacked you should to get the access of your account first of all you change the password and the security of your account

On 1/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Yes, really, work can be hacked at any time. Working on the Internet is dangerous and exposes us to hacking. We must have strong lines in order not to preoccupy hackers enter us.

• +1 1

I don't think it's easy to break the account on this platform, but the hacker can do everything, so be careful and don't let someone use your own account or your phone to protect your account from scammers well.