I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

I think you should experiment using a demo account after learning the basics of trading in order to gain experience and then start with little money that you can afford to lose, because trading is fraught with risks.

You should watch various useful videos on YouTube, read about the experience of others and people, and start trading with a small amount.

In order to trade, you should control your fear, should have patience and trade only with money you can afford to lose, it is about learning, learn trading and divide your money into parts and are going to earn

Starting with little money, no one would be afraid because you would have nothing to lose and much to gain, but if you are dedicated to this and your income is high there will always be the fear or risk factor because no one wants to lose their money, for this it is always good information in forums or pay trading courses, to avoid or minimize losses.

Dont be scared to trade. With time you get expirience and knowledge. Research your theory and do small steps like in all another inctances

he Details
YoBit supports the investing and trading of cryptocurrencies and altcoins. Unlike its competitors, YoBit has one of the most extensive coverages of cryptocurrency pairings in the market today.

A total of 8,756 active pairings are available via the “Market” interface for trading and investing. YoBit’s coverage not only includes the crypto market’s largest names, such as Bitcoin and Litecoin but also newly launched coins / tokens.

An easy coin registration process for developers delivers investors and traders with the widest range of coins / tokens in the market.

More importantly, investors are able to purchase and store their coins on the YoBit platform. This means that investors and traders do not need to wait until compatible wallets are developed and rolled out.

With a global reach, YoBit is jurisdiction agnostic. Investors and traders may face domestic restrictions, however, in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

CHECK YOBITTTTT RN

trade is not to be feared. If you really like trading, you must know how to manage your money. knowing how to buy low and sell high, in addition to having a part of your money that you can risk when you go to invest.

Yes, i agree, one must do risks to gain and make wealth, if fear controls, then no gain in life

If you are so afraid of entering the field of actual trading, start with learning demo trading and then something, start entering with small amounts until you feel that you are able to make a decision, whether to buy or sell
After all that, if you are still feeling afraid, I advise you to leave the trading field, it is not for you and look for another field.

Of course, its very risky. Its not just usual trading, its crypototrading. Crypto coins is very volatile and they are not so stable like fiat. You must think a lot how much money you can lose when you'll learn to trade. But  everything is possible and may be you wont lose anythig.

Traders starting out are always afraid, I had it until I made a profit from my first investment, my advice is, only invest when you are sure that the cryptocurrency project is good, I would give you another one but I would have to explain graphs, so Another could be that you learn about graphs.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:41 PM, khalidforu said:

Trading is the best opportunity to earn money without do job, because first learn and then earn don't need to scared about trading 

No, you are wrong. People that has no job are at high risk to lose because of poor trading mindsets, trading should be for those that will be patient, having no job can make someone to be not patient to look for money greedily and therefore losing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right trading is too risky but dont scared. Trading is one of the easiest and famous way for massive earning. Mostly newbies have fear to lose their money in trading so I suggest follow the successful crypto traders on multiple social media places like twitter and instagram groups and take their advice and listen trading toutorial on youtube as well. And learn more through  trading section of cryptotalk.  After that start trading and always believe on yourself. Good luck my dear❤❤

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is nice to ask this way. Many people will tell you they are pro traders and understand everything, they will make charts and convince you that according to their indicators price will go this way or that way but in the end nothing of these is more than 50% sure it will. It is a coinflip always. The best indicator is the very long term trend. But this is about investing until you are old age and then sell to have a retirement.

You are afraid not to trade, and it is normal to get a loss. Just trade and modernize this feeling of fear disappear.

It took me about 2 years to get rid of this fear. You can try trading a very small volume, gradually increasing it.

If you are afraid of any money-related investment, it is better not to do it. If you trade small amounts until you find out, you don't need to be afraid.

To be honest yes you should but at the same time the main thing in trading to remember is risk management! Firstly you need to study and understand the concept of risk management. If you write down strict rules and follow them then trading should not be scary for you!

Mental control will help you to overcome it and dont make decisions if you are in a state of panic and don't forget to update about the fundamentals that you are trading, always monitor btc movements before altcoin trading.
Trading is a bit difficult but if you are patient and want to learn how to do it then it becomes something easy to do.

It all depends on how you see this work. If you see it as a hobby, don't be afraid, just try to have fun and don't bet more than you are willing to lose. But if you see it as a job, there it changes, not because you see it as your main source of income, but because you have to have the responsibility and intelligence to operate with a cold head! Without having to get carried away by emotions.

On 25.10.2019 at 17:53, Bitxalt said:

это правда, что торговля рискованна, после того, как мы узнаем о торговле, конечно, риск может быть возможностью, потому что, столкнувшись с риском потерь, конечно, есть возможность для получения прибыли

но торговля абсолютно всем рисковано! как по мне торговля криптовалютой очень выгодно! я торгую на платформе YOBIT надежная и практичная! Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего. так что не бойтесь смелее!

You shouldn't! but the unique things you can do to quit the scare from your head, is do your effort in searching about cryptocurrency and anything around it, like tips of trading, best place for investment, how to avoid loss, how to control your emotion...etc then do some training before you start trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

32 minutes ago, johanva89 said:

Если вы собираетесь войти в сделку, вам не следует бояться, поскольку, поскольку вы можете выиграть, вы можете проиграть, и это риск, который мы всегда должны избегать, поэтому я рекомендую вам не бояться, если вы хотите его достичь.

если вы уже боитесь тогда вообще не стоит этого делать! но кто не рискует  тот не пьет шампанское! я например считаю что инвестиции в криптовалюту совсем не рискованное дело! рисков в наше время инвестиции в банк!но это лишь мое мнение!

I was scared too.

When I was newbie on trading that was really funny for me.

I sell at lowest price and buy at high price ever.

Now I try demon trade on Meta-4 trade for 6 months and I can control my emotions and get some profit too.

So don't be scare, trade on demon account and train your trading skill.

In my opinion. If you are fully equipped with trading knowledge, you can make a lot of profit from it, but there are risks. You should aim for how much profit per day and stop should not do too many orders, as it will burn out the account.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

There are some platforms that give you an amount to be able to do operations without losing, they give you a margin to operate, it is good because that way we learn without losing capital and when we have that security, go to the true margin and carry out a safe trade.

Edited by Michar1