Important for all new and beginners here - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

I have seen some posts saying yobit charges to much fee when you want to withdraw in btc and there are many new users who receive warning point very early.

I will say that, many more members are joining this forum, even though the YODA airdrop event is over, there are still many new members.  However, this is also a good thing.  This will make the forum more popular.  And I hope newcomers (including me) make a good post here. Newborns know about Jobit. It helps newcomers keep useful posts and community.  Nice to see someone informative post.

Thanks bruh for the information now i can post safely and many more never knew about that things itsa huge information for me and gonna be very helpful 

Thank you my dear Your question is very important and informative .We should keep our work ahead keeping in mind .We should make the best post so that people can benefit and also gain knowledge. 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

There are many new members on this site who must read the rules because if they do not read the rules then the modulator will ban them.Newbies will get paid properly if they follow the rules well.

This information is very helpful not only for beginner member but also other members of the forum. When a new person join this forum they must understand forum rules. If a member work according to the forum guidelines they will not only learn but also increase their income

Thankyou so much dear for this post i am new here and i read this post very carefuully i got your points and agree with all your points.specially the one where you talk about not to copy paste others comments .yes i am donig my own comments and trying to give my 100 percent good content to this forum becuase its helpful for me also to get good reputation and making your own comments means you are also improving yours english language.

Beginners should must follow some advices. In simple ways be a content minded don't copy or paste others.his will help to all beginners. The first thing to do is read the rules understand it and apply it in the forum when making post.

Your post is good for every one  .  this post give new comers and all those members which have no idea how do their work at this platform  .  everyone new comers get knowledge about this and get a lot of from this and money .  you also give information from this  .  

Thanks dear mate for sharing useful information that as a beginner you should follow the rule of this forum  you can easily work on this platform and other case if you do not follow the rules you can face many problems and otherwise you will be banned.

• +3 1

Good said. This is very crucial point for every one who is the member of this forum. 

First,you should not copy of others user of this site. 

Second, you should work on this forum with great wishes. 

Third,you should give answer of posts in simple sentences. 

Fourth, you should help your beginners.

Thanks. 

Hello friend this is very important thing which you have told. The new and beginners should earn and learn in the same. This page or forum is the good way to earn money. And beginners should read all the rules and followed these rules. Thanks. 

Its a awesome data for the fledglings they will be able to get it around the gathering whereas seeing this post and it'll moreover offer assistance to proceed their activities well within the gathering since there are numerous modern clients who get caution focuses exceptionally early since they do not know how to carry on the exercises.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Thank you for sharing valuable information. This kind of imformative post must be in pinned posts so that everyone especially newbies can read it. This will help beginners to understand forum rules and regulations more easily.

1 minute ago, M Jamal said:

Better believe it the gathering will get a lot more clients, so beginners need to keep the principles to the discussion cause the arbitrators with have an additional heap on all fours not sit around to give notice focuses and prohibited any clients, consistently read area rules prior to posting

@M Jamal In my opinion, As a beginner you need to read the forum rules and regulations in about forum section pinned post. Otherwise you can't write post without violence. You know Cryptotalk is very strict for their rules. If you break rules, you will ban from this forum. 

My dear friend as you have shared this one use full information which includes all the updates through which a new member can make a determination for himself. And in this way, every member following this information can remove his problems about forum and anyone can make useful their work, create unique and creative posts.

The basic fact is to have time for the forum and follow the instructions both the rules and regulations laydown by the moderator ,this will attract a good reputation to you and rating in this platform

• Useful or interesting 1

Well everyone is welcomed to come to this forum there is some bitcointalk users who are experts in crypto world and we need members like those so should all beginner always read the topic and make sure understand the content on topic so all beginner is can to comment the post as very well.

The important is to make sure we from each others  and also learn how to tolerate one another been it male or female 

hello friend, thank you for giving information. this is very useful information for the new users. and many confusions are clear after reading this  post. thank you again friend for helping the other new beginners. I understand all the things very easily. 

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

As a beginner, it is important to know that this forum does not exist in vaccum. It has rules and regulations. If you want to stay here for a longer period, you must abide by the rules and regulations of this platform in carrying out all your activities while you are here. It is very important not to break the rules of this platform. 

This is topic is very vital and contain a lot of information that will give a every beginner a full confidence to participate in this forum with serious caution and ability to contribute to a post.

The important thing for newcomers to the KiptoTalk forum is to acquire the skills to ask each of them a question.  Forum managers can also close. So it is vital for newcomers to gain access

The the important thing for all new users is that learn first from this platform before writing here because the rules are very necessary for the new users of this platform.

This is very informative topic. At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Connect your cryptotalk account to yobit. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy from another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful,  unique, informative content. Dont use multiple account. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill.