Key Of Success.... - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

Not only in Crypto Space, 'patience' is needed everywhere. It is the most important attitude that should be in a person.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Certainly many people are in search of quick and easy money, they forget that everything involves a learning process.

That is why I always recommend investing in knowledge. Those who have knowledge, have the power to act, make good decisions and use effective strategies that give them benefits in the world of cryptocurrencies

I believe that the key to success is perseverance, and in the world of cryptocurrencies, not only that but you also have to worry a lot about reading, studying and I would also say that having some luck as the first ones who bought bitcoin had

excellent advice friend thank you very much, and sincerely I totally agree with you! I think it is very important to be patient at all times, to avoid acting on impulse as it could be very bad for our investments!

whenever you are going to make a meaningful decision about your finances or another important part of your life take it easy, take a deep breath and make the decision patiently

• +1 1

Hello

The secret to success not only in the cyrpto world, but in all areas of life; It is hard work, effort and patience. Getting  rich in a short time is either a once-in-a-lifetime change, which should be used well, or it is possible that it is wealth acquired in unnatural ways. 🙂

Wonderful words! Just in my case, I dont pretend to become rich, (If this happen will be so nice) as you said, the patience is the key, crypto world is a good tool to help to gain extra money, learning and enjoying the time in the proccess.  

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

I understand your point of view, but each mind is individual, and that makes diversification in the crypto world, some are more successful than others, investments are risks and that is what it is about, of course what we are new we learn and we are acquiring knowledge we are in the stage of error and trial, but I think that is so, and then you are polishing

i agree with you @pakjobhelp i see this in trading, i'm trade with less than 5%, one time i want to earn 10% in one deal, but the price decreased and not use stop lose, i found that i lost 20% from my amount of this deal

Key of succes is patience also in crypto world, this forum for information, other searchengines, and many profies people for who u can ask, aslo books.

My friend it is not "Patients" the word is patience, please write correctly. It is exactly what we need though as with patience we can accomplish a lot more than when we are in hurry. But the problem is that some people don't see this and they are acting in panic and push us in mistakes too if we have them close.

• +1 2

The key to success in operating in the crypto world is to first educate yourself about the crypto world to learn everything you need to know, consult people who have experience, and carefully plan the actions you plan to take to undertake projects. We have to measure the impact that the things we do will have, take into account the favorable and unfavorable factors of a project or line of action thought or drawn. To be successful, you have to act as you should, evaluating and taking the appropriate measures.

• +1 2

Patience is a virtue, and of course we all want to be the richest, but as you say, each thing must have its share of patience and gradually accumulate.

• +2 1

The key to success in the crypto world is not giving up easily and being patient. Since cryptocurrency is not an easy business, there are a lot of downsides and failures there. Not many people survive in the crypto market, so work hard and be patient to be the key to your success.

• +1 2

If most people think that they will become millionaires overnight, but that is wrong to achieve that, it takes time, all this they think about it because they give them bad information, for example, the advertisements that pass only say it for them to sell.  Their courses and the news there say a lot of false information they promise that they will become millionaires overnight but that is not true to be able to achieve that it takes a while and it depends on you if you want to achieve that you must first learn to control yourself by  If you are only a person who, because you have very fast profits, you invest them again and then you lose them, then they begin to say that cryptocurrencies is a scam when that is not true, first to make investments, they must learn how investments work and how they work  cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

It is something very important that few of us manage even after years. I have patience lately after watching Bitcoin performing so good that I have never seen for the one and a half year I am reading the chart. Patience is required both when you are in a good trade but is not performing as it should and when you are in a good trade in order not to get very excited and end it early.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In the beginning crypto may look tedious but all that is required is patience and industriousness,and in due course success would start coming gradually all that is required is committed.so patient would keep hold of greed and you shall achieve your goals in the crypto 

• +1 1

I agree with you completely. it is highly necessary that the uses be patient in order to be successful in the field of trading and cryptocurrency. You have to wait and hope for the best. There are no shortcuts with which you can earn quick profit. Even if you do it is not going to last long. So it's better to stay patient and work hard in order to become successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/26/2020 at 3:03 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah,i am doing coin trading and i am patient .I know i will make profit but i need some time .So before that time i have to set back and focus on gaining more information related to my coin.

Coin trading is the best idea and i do coin trading and i make huge amount of coin that and sell that in a good price. In the market we can make good money through trading and its easy so much.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 7:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Don't be greedy is the key to success. We have to work hard, don't just want the easy ones. People's minds will only get rich quick, but don't want to try. This will cause a failure in yourself, believe me if you want to be rich then try and work hard.

Dear colleague, I could not have explained it better since the key to success is reinforcement of patience and especially a lot of practice in the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello everyone base on my own perspective everything you do in life have a reason always put this at the back of your mind courage and determination will take you where you're going, believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve 

• +1 1

Personally I think that everyone has a very different plan as far as the road to success is concerned, some are faster than others. But not everyone does it at the same pace and with the same method. Now as far as crypto is concerned I think there are some things to narrow down: knowledge, hard work, desire to be a millionaire. They all go hand in hand

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you when you work hard and honestly, you will reach your goal, but when you use tricks for speed in achieving goals, you will not get anything and you will not reach your goal, so always look for your dream and strive to achieve it with work and diligence and not give up and search for permanent knowledge because it is the basis for achieving success

• +1 1

Thank you to share this helpful data with us.lt is right and i agree with you .

Now a days every one wats to get success in short period and create shortcut to achieve their goal.But success will come when you work patience and continusly.

When you love your work and interested in it not take burden on mind then you can get success.

Patience pays off for cryptocurrencies and it also helps in life too. When the right moment comes we know it and we should be planning and following our plan and not just panic. We need to take this easy and remember this is not a scam market. Prices will go up again even if we are in losing position there are changes.

In the world of crypto everyone is trying to be richer in short term without no doubt. But the key to success is one of the major factor to be considered when talking about success, however if you invest the amount of money gain here after a while you can decide to sell when the price have risen and you will be able to make some good profit.