Key Of Success.... - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

On 1/26/2020 at 10:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Thank you for your topic it will really help us and you tell us about the key of success and in my mind the main way to key to success in every field is the Patience. Because patience is the main thing which is used in every field and it is a key to success.

I agree with you my friend, thank you for this information. I believe that the key to success is patience and not being greedy, so always be patient and do not let fear and tension keep you away from your patience and hard work.

• +2 1

Greedy has caused many traders to lose their crypto currency in hope of making more earnings out of an investment and this resulted them investing in wrong websites managed by scammers it's for this reason we must be careful when we want to invest crypto because there are many pyramid scheme projects in this industry looking for those to scam mostly newbies by promising them huge profits from a small investment be alert of this it's scam approach.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +5 1

Certainly, my friend, the path to success in any business is to seek experience and learn more, and thus you will be able to achieve your goals, and there is nothing easy to achieve, so you must tire until you deserve what you earn and experience is what brings money and not the other way around.

• +2 1

Yrs you are right my friend the patients is the key to success on this forum and cryptocurrency world.  The people with long term investment plans get huge profits from bitcoin by simply trading or investing it in a good place to earn profit. 

• +4 1

I agree with you And I think that the key to success starts from a strong base and a foundation on which to build. It's credibility. Credibility, publishing and honest giving will give us a shorter time to reach what we want through our cooperation. All appreciation.

• +2 1

Yes it's true and sometimes it's the ability to take risks too because if you want risk sometimes you won't achieve big profit 

• +2 1

Becoming successful is not easy but as long as you are patient and hard working success will come. There is no short road to success. There have been many examples and if there are people who still take shortcuts then, in the end, they will get lost because cryptowold is deep as sea.

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is the secret of success in the field of trading, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so many traders start selling their cryptocurrencies when the decline begins, and they do not wait until the correction period ends and the market returns to the rise, causing a great loss for them.

Patience is an essential thing for success. When we talk about success, we do not mean to obtain funds temporarily, but rather to obtain them permanently and in the long term, and this certainly requires patience and good planning for the issue.

• +1 1

Patience and hard work are equivalent to success. There is no short road to success. There have been many examples and if there are people who still take shortcuts then, in the end, they will get lost.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Well, you're kind of right.  Because after knowledge and hard work, patients is really important to achieve a Success. You have enough knowledge and you can hard work but if you do rush anythings, its result will not be good. You must keep your patience while hard working. That way yoh can achieve your success.

Good luck. 

The greed to reach the top directly without gaining experience and successive passage through the stages of work in this forum will lead to loss at an unexpected moment, so we have to climb the ladder step by degree, obtain full knowledge and gain sufficient experience and skill to achieve progress and prosperity and gain a good reputation and appreciation from others

I see that the key to success is the will and striving to gain the largest amount of knowledge. You must experiment and take caution in everything and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others in order to become the person you wish for.

• +3 1

The key to success in the crypto world is patience. There are frustrations in the crypto field because they have failed to analyze the impending situation. Never lose hope, you can be rewarded any time in the future for being rich. 

• +1 1

Actually Yeh its right by patient we can get every thing of this world . we can find everything of this world by doing patient . When anyone use short cut to earn money he lose his money and than he blame the forum  its not good . Success is hide in patient so be patient

• +1 1

My friend, from my point of view, there are several factors for success in any matter, including the goal at the beginning, then studying and learning, so as to walk on the path of achieving it, and then we have to start achieving it by taking a little risk and benefiting from our experience and our mistakes Thank you. 

Risk management and sound dealing technique are essential for performance. Risk management is a part of every experienced trader's everyday routine (or practice). Self-control and the attempt to improve discipline are two aspects of trading psychology. Patience is one of the most important considerations for cryptocurrency traders to thrive. You must be patient not only when waiting for a door to unlock, but also when the position is still floating.

You like if you find my viewpoint helpful or fascinating.

Well, my dear friend, thank you for this participation, but I do not agree with you because a person must be ambitious and always strive to develop himself and achieve more success, not to stand in a specific place and be satisfied with what he is

Patience is the main key to success in way to earn benefits from your business. If you become greedy, you'll miss the efficient work and start loosing your money.

• +1 1

Yes, many here enter the field of cryptocurrencies, thinking that he can become rich in a short time, but it becomes more difficult and difficult with every information he acquires, so work hard and gain enough experience and you will get good profits.

• +2 1

fir me it's hardwork and patience because of patience you will do a useful and more ideal words to post and if only you have a hardwork will lead you to earn more money here. because cryptoworld  is not only a posting earning but it is enhancing our english knowledge skills also.

• +2 1

It is true, therefore, that one of the most important factors for success in the currency market is for the person to be patient, because it will take some time to adjust and understand how to achieve continuous profits in an ever-fluctuating market.

Success is a long way process and you need to work hard for it.. So if you want to become a successful person in you life then you need to work hard from that time.. It never comes with short cut.. If anyone choose any short cut to achieve it then we can say that it's impossible for him or her to achieve success.. So my friends never take a short road to reach your goals.. Always comes with your own intentions and power to reach them. 

Thanks for this useful advice my friend really this thing is very matter in success because if we don't have patient thrn we cannot be successful in any field because we would not be patient in selling our coins and sell them in low rate but when its price will increase more then we feel guilty that why did i sell my coins but if we have patient then we will sell them on a good price.