Key Of Success.... - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

We all want to be rich quickly in cryptocurrency, but we must have a lot of patience in terms of cryptocurrency income and a lot of learning about cryptocurrency when we know a lot about cryptocurrency we can achieve success quickly

• +4 1

Key to success is knowledge.

Without knowledge and patience some one can not be able to work in crypto world. It's an online earnings means characterize with several challenges ranging from unbalanced price fluctuations, extreme volatility and scammers. Knowledge and patience help you through to reach success to benefits 

If our wondering is to create a wealth of cryptocurrencies in a quick period, then we are stupid, agree with me, we are stupid, due to the fact this will no longer be done except reason, science, and the addition of ride that makes you have a area in the encrypted world and how to make investments in it is used, so it is properly to analyze earlier than all Thing . 

I very much agree with you friend the key to success is perseverance and patience, patience is virtue and to operate is the most important thing, we do not have to take shortcuts because shortcuts do not take us to the goal, they make us fall faster , do not be greedy and it is better to learn with time and effort to achieve our goals, you will soon reach them.

• +1 1

Yes in the crypto world a lot of people want to become rich in time because they are not been patient and with this it can lead to someone becoming a looser it is better to be patient don't rush into things so that you won't be scammed

You said all the truth because short cut methods are not real and always people fall in it because they never wait for slow and real earning methods , when we want to get rich then first we ahould know it's not eaay and work haed for it the same way mentioned in the topic and with being patient of course or we will never success and keel losing our money

I believe that success is what would not throw cryptocurrency even if they failed. You need to gradually go to your goal. Sooner or later, you will reach it.

• +3 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Yes dude I agree with you that people become greedy and they want to be get richer by shortcut methods and it is totally against the professional behaviour of working in a forum because we need some patience and hard work to be successful.

• +2 1

I agree with you as patience is the most important thing in the crypto world because without patience, we will always lose our money when trading as trading is one of the main ways of making a profit in the crypto world.

Crypto tries every automation inside the whole world and in a short time they employ a large number of shortcuts.  Our guesses may be thought to be excessive.Wait forever for something and know the chances of success.  If these possibilities are too low we may have to waste time and move on.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

I agree with you, am Etherium smart contract was brought to me and I was made to realize how much I'll earn if invested that since we're going to work together and make each other the riches we can't have on our own, I got taken away with all those conviction and I invested, up till now I'm still waiting for my ETH to drop

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Jovany said:

The key to success is patient and never try to give up, In the crypto world, it’s not so hard to lose money, it’s easier to make money. There are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency, there are so many ways. There are risky ones, but there aren't. @Jidson @Jovic

@Jovany You are truly right mate. The key to success is by being patient and ready to face any challenge in this Crypto field to attain success. When someone is prepared to face any challenge, its keeps one strong to keep moving by never giving up. Cryptocurrency has a lot of ups and downs meaning one can earn profit today and loose his capital tomorrow but when one is strong and determined, one reach the success level one day.

Many people think that getting rich will become within ten days, unaware that work requires a lot of time and patience, and some may have to take shortcuts and thus fall into the trap of fraud. We all have to be careful and realize that we will not succeed unless we do our work regularly and with great activity. You have to be patient. My friend and work principle step by step to become successful in the future

Of course we have to work hard in order to obtain the key to success as there is nothing easy for us to learn and share with each other ideas and information in order to become rich in useful information in order to achieve success

You're right if we became greedy in crypto world it won't be good for us. There's no short way to becaming rich in crypto. Some people frauding people for making fast cash but it's not right, That's why we should improve our knowledge about crypto so we can invest and trade wisely. If we try to  make nice amounts without knowledge we can los a lots of money.

• +1 1

Yes my senior you are always be patient then you get courge an earn money. In shortcut way no one become billionaire. In this world you can see who is billionaire first they work hard then they get his achievement.  So, work had and then get your aim. Never use these types of greedy terms.

Managing your feelings and your psychology is very important in highly volatile markets like crypto.

There is even special education programs for managing your psychology. It shows the importance of the matter to us.

If you don't succumb to FOMO, don't do panicy actions and manage your fear and greed well, you will be able to trade in a calm and stable state of mind and that will help greatly with your success in your investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is right we can not make money and can not become successful in one day or month in the online field so for that you need to work very hard and have patience in order to become rich.

We cant be rich or successfull overnight. It takes hardwork , patience and dedication. some one who wants to be successfull overnight. People tend to find the easy way to make money and as a result they will find shortcuts which leads them to roadblocks and eventually failure. So the only way is to learn and be sincere in your working and also have a clear mindset of your goals and aims.

Yes dear,  i agree with you. There is no doubt patience is a key of success. In the beggining we have to work hard with patience to complete 100 posts. It is difficult work for the new members. Patience is the best key for get success. We can become successful if we work with patience for a long time. 

Most people strive to get rich as quickly as possible.
And they try to collect money in whatever way they can.
They have to avoid greed because it definitely leads to loss.
Being patient, content and working with sincerity are very important to success.

Yes, basically.  Of course, I think patience is the key to success.  We have to work hard with patience to complete 100 posts on begging.  Then do 20 daily.  This is a difficult task for new members.  Patience is the key to success.  We can be successful if we work patiently for a long time and earn more money.

Hi friend as we know the earning is start at this forum after the completion of hundred posts. Therefore we would have patience for the earning at this forum. I think we have to patience in every field of life to get success . Hardworking and the patience are the key of success therefore we should keep patience to become successful in our life.

• Useful or interesting 1

Becoming a rich from crypto money thats biggest patient ever but if you did you will be rich in the future and I suggest you to trade on that money what you have and make it double or triple but take good decisions and be patient.

You are right, my friend, whoever walks his way modestly with his earnings always wins, but whoever looks up hard high can break his neck, so conviction is an indestructible treasure, work well and take the result of your trouble, day after day you will reach your demand.

• +4 1