Think before you make this - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Through thinking you can make a better suggestions and idea .A good certain method if thinking can help you to post a reasonable topic which will benefit other in this forum , thinking give you a good reputation .

Ok. I agree with you about your idea and when I reply to someone and my reply was useful, then everyone is free to thank me or reply to me, I see many people have a good reputation for their topics in cryptocurrencies 

Advice to all members of these great and beautiful forum, should think very well before doing anything in the platform both the newbies and members we should take note about the rules and regulations with this we won't have any problem in the platform 

We should think Before We make the new and the old posts. And Also think Before We are giving the Rating to users the Rating may be Negative or the Positive. We should Try to give the Positive rating to all of the users.

Yes of course my friend, I am totally agree with your content. It is just common sense thinking that the feature of giving reputation is created from -5 to +5 which does mean that we should have to make decision on merit while giving reputation to some topic. It is clearly said that if you got a content as useful you should have to give positive reputation from +1 to +5 on the satisfaction to you. Same the way in negative reputation, if you got the post as useless you have to give him negative reputation from -1 to -5.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Sure we have to care earlier than writing our post and the regulations are most imp and compulsory to observe in any other case we're detected,sharing facts have to have many imp matters which can assist us greater in crypto enterprise.

Hy bro you are really fantastic you are doing a good job  .  your post is always  nice and full of information  .  so you are able to good reputation  .  everyone give those topics reputation which are good .  .  good topics are alwaysc give a lot of knowledge to us  .  

Definitely that is totally correct, we should think before we offer standing to each other we can't simply offer standing to any subject or post at any rate without thinking about what the part has posted

Rating in the forum is very important but some are just violating the feature giving reaction to even those that don't deserve it, and there is need for the reactions reward to continue working since members don't want to give reaction for free anymore. 

Dear Member I will tell you to think a little before creating each of your topics and create something good so that everyone's mind is drawn and something good is created. I hope you will create something good and present it in the society and present something good in the society.  Thanks.

It has the advantage of posting and it is important to keep an eye on whether the post is full. the important thing for us is posting useful informations to make every learn and happy.

Many people rate posts at random.
But perhaps giving participants fair evaluations based on their scientific level and information, whether they are good or not, is best for everyone to avoid violations and prohibitions, as happened recently for some people,
I have heard that many members get banned because they highly rated each other.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, talo122 said:

That is very important point, as i see many  useless posts or replies but people still  are giving them reputation and leve the usefull content without reputation, also mention that reputation are limited to 10 per day as i heard is that true? 

no there is no such limit per 10 reputation per day but you can not earn by giving the reputation now that means people will stop giving reputation which they were giving to get some extra money in the forum.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:45 PM, Ms.o said:

Your absolutely right. Reputation becomes useless now,and i feel bad for those members who made an effort just to give us a very nice comments but then many dont appreciate it. They dont use the reaction properly.

even when we were getting some of the money for the reputation giving the people were giving the reputation for the sake of earning for the giving of it now we will get the right reputation.

Hello everyone , think before you make it , thinking is the themes of philosophy because philosophy is the certain method of thinking and philosophy have prove this right as a reasonable person before you do your think you need to think first , cryptotalk need thinking expecially during creating topic and post 

It is the CryptoTalk rule that you cannot use reputation feature for giving fake reacts. Only give ratings to those posts that deserves some likes. I see a lot of posts that do not contain meaningful data but still they have too many reacts.

@Migo Absolutely, it's true that the rating system is introduced for quick learning especially to those posts which are useful and informative that are helpful to other members and we shouldn't just give ratings in order to complete the daily task

download (46).jpg

We are here as a family and it is our duty to maintain this forum and to ensure that the rules are being followed by the members specially who are newbies. I'm sure that after reading your topic nobody will not abide by the rules

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 5:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

You've said absolutely right. We should give reputations to the helpful and useful posts. We should read the posts and topics before giving the reputation because if the topics are useful, we should give the positive reputation otherwise not. If any post breaks the rules of this forum, we should give negetive rattings in this post. 

Surely, think before you do this so that users can learn positively from post in the forum. This forum consist of many participant here to learn and gain for that post that are not important are useless and will not add any knowledge to people

• +1 1

I think the people should not give random good reactions but consider it for useful posts only. However I see a lot of decent posts without positive reactions, too. We should share our knowledge and information as much as possible and we need to get the positive reactions from people in return for our posts to get payment. So please, my friends, don't hesitate to click the heart for useful posts. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/26/2020 at 5:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

I think only the deserving posts should be reacted here.If people start to react blindly same to every posts,then who are doing greate their hard work and creativity will be injustified.Rather the irrelevant unuseful posts will get unworthy reacts.So here appreciation is preferrable just for them who deserve it.Not for the everyone.If here just posting anything would make money,then noone would try to study or make any useful posts.The money would go for unworthy people.So we all should try to do our best from our side and appreciate the people who are actually trying to do well.Thank you

Yes, I noticed that too. Some place reputation points for any post even if it is not helpful. We have to evaluate the useful posts to support the owners so that they are encouraged to publish as well

• +5 1

Some people are working hard to be useful to the community and I see they get nothing in return, not even a single positive reaction. And some posts with 50 letters completely out of usefulness get positive reactions sometimes. what is the meaning of this stuff? Are the people giving random reactions here? If so what is the point of working hard and creating useful posts?

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all I appreciate your thoughts 

My dear members of this forum I should advice you to follow rules and regulations of this forum 

Rules and regulations are made for your protection 

If you will not follow rules you will be banned from this forum 

Don't make copy paste 

And give positive rating to only that members which do hard work not to useless suggestions

• Useful or interesting 1