Hot Replies Vs Unique Content - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Hot Replies Vs Unique Content

It is true that everyone only looks at payment, not in terms of knowledge, if everyone has the intention to learn, surely this forum will progress and develop

11 minutes ago, pathgutless said:

What is wrong with you? You don't like unimportant things like that? you better leave this forum, because this forum is intended for this purpose, quantity is more than quality.

I didnt mean to offend you but you have no right to tell me to leave this forum unless you have the authority to do so and please dont get your emotion get to you this forum is about providing good QUALITY of knowledge and information if you read my topic then you should have understand what it is meant for dont go talking to people with that attitude.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

That is definitely true, doesn't mean a certain topic is a hot replies means it is a good topic at all. We all need to choose what tapoic or thread we are going to reply or commenting to avoid deleted post and of course we must consider the quality of our own post.

It's a bit ironic to see somehow. I have seen a lot of good topics or posts but did not received a lot of good reaction. But the useless one in the beginners section could have more than 10 good reaction, just for saying they're new and things.

15 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sometimes we did the big mistake on replying negative to the useless post, its good to give them bad reputations instead of commenting at end of the day the topic deleted with our reply

But if you are replying negatively into the useless post it is not the problem, but you need to count that post as the unpaid post but you post negatively in order to help the community

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Absolutely we need to keep the forum clean and easy to accessible .posting useless content spam the forum and lead beginner to a situation where they can't understand what to do. 

9 hours ago, ravishastri123 said:

Yes but they also the ones who keep complaining that their post is deleted, and have not been paid. It seems a lot of them are just friends in real life, and keep posting in their friend's post and give those reputation points as well. It is not fair to do so..

That also one way to get reaction and replies but this forum does not really work for  reaction it more on information some user here have unique content that deserve more replies than does post that did not really make senses.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

Hey friend I agree with you you are absolutely right many people of this forum posted useless post they just get some point and reputation that's not good for every member please avoid this thing's 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

Yes if we comment on useless topics then our comment will not count for payment. We not have to do spam here. First think then posts.

Hi buddy I notice some times people make useless topic without any meaning

They do hot replies,  but most of times 

In this forum crypto talk accept unique and meaningful content here, which help people to know each and everything clear..

Everything you say is true. When we comment on a useless topic, the moderators delete the post after reviewing it and this leads to deleting your comment and forcing you to work and make posts in addition to that we must always create useful topics and respond to topics that are important and not useless.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day