The best time to trade - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The best time to trade is dependent on the market and the trend that you are noticing in the market. When trading the idea is to buy at low prices and sell at high prices. It is very important to monitor the market and pay attention to the news. This will give you valuable information on when to trade your crypto to earn maximum profits. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Crypto market always volatile and it's price alway move up and down. Many people afraid to invest on crypto for this reason. But sometime we get some strong signal to make trade and get profit. We should wait for the good moment.

I am a new user in crypto talk.  I have don’t know crypto talk rules.  So,  my first crypto talk id was banned.  I wants to know crypto talk rules.  Please help me.

Wow thanks for the tip. I really want to get into trading since I'm still a newbie in the crypto world I heard you can make alot of profit using several technics on trading. I'll add this to the strategies I'm trying to use in trading

Well it is that good time to trade is when the coin price is higher than that you bought it with. That is how trading works in all fields. And you should buy coins only when the price is lower.

Trading is something i always find it too hard. but now i started in with demo account on forex,. and also am going to start here on yobit too. but i need some suggestion to whom i follow. kindly someone suggest me a good YouTube guru to follow. that's very fast way to learn .. 

For me the best time to do trading is when the price goes low. When the price of a currency goes low then you should buy it.  And also hold it for the increase of that currency rate. Then when the rate goes high sell it and you can earn good profit. 

The price of currencies in the market always depends on the result of supply and demand, and this is not only in the field of digital currencies, but in all areas.

long time ago i have put on some tips on this forum showing people the best time to trade and how to handle your position as well and for short i would tell you to buy during weekend dumps and sell when the market opens.

With what I have seen  in this forum , there is a lot of good ideas to which we have to use that we have to develop some of the best ideas we have out there we have to make everything possible and to this we have to work  hard for it and this is what we have to prove when we do the right thing

There is no specific time to trade. Because this is market and things happen within a short span of time. If at some time the value of coins are higher then at the next moment it can see downfall too. So trading needs a good knowledge. Not time. 

The Best Hours for Forex Trading

The week begins at 6 p.m. EST on Sunday and runs until 5 p.m. on Friday. Not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Your post is full of good information about trading.i hope everyone will get some basic idea from your post.i'm also nterested to khow about trading.

The most common mistake that traders make is entering the opposite direction of the market in the hope that the prices will be reversed. This is not easy, as prices often tend with the general trend. So we should be friends with the trend line.

A very cool publication containing information of interest to beginners in this field, and I hope that the number of posts will increase from this useful content

The trading need good amount of money where we can safe our account on high low of price.But the best way is to buy in low price this become good point for trading.The trader needed to analysis-ed the market curves .

Best time for trading is that at which the price fluctuations and suitability is very high and the rate of trading in market is very benificial for the traders in market.

The best time to buy is when prices are low, and the best times to sell are when prices are high. Please base on this to make the transaction, but the exact time is not.

Hello friend you can buy at low price and wait for your profit then sell it. And there comes your best time for trading. Trading as no specific time but it may have time that depends how you have probability skills.

Actually best time can't be accurate or I should there is no best time u just need to observe exchange market throughly and select a perfect time by yourself while having faith to your luck. 

Hello my dear friend I have just started trading before few months and in these few months I have learnt many number of things and the best time to invest your money is in the morning.

Thats good thing that you have shared this with us.. thank your for sharing this with us..but i don't know that hoe to trade and what is the benefits of trade..

Your information is very necessary and also important .and i am agree with, you its good time for trading .now different platforms has opened many opportunity for this purposes .We need only to realize the matter properly and also knowledge about trading.

The best time suitable for trading will always be the peak time where every currency is at its top and they have high ratings you then have to choose a good option for trading like yobit and be safe with your trading not to lose.