The best time to trade - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

What do you mean by the best time to trade? Do you mean the best time of day or the best time in the market situation? The best time for our day trading is when the London market opens and best time for trading according to market situation is when the market is growing.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I really agree with you I have read the opinion of many experts and cryptocurrency analyst and they comment that this is an opportunity to acquire Bitcoin save them and expects their price to go up to profit from this fall 

I think for me the best time of trading is when the market shows an immense fluctuations in the prices of Crypto coin so that you could able to gain opportunity to earn from such fluctuations I personally have a strategy related to it.

I don't know much about the best time to trade but in my opinion I think its when you have gained some knowledge or when you are  emotionally free because trading needs concentration.

I think that there is no specific time for trading, because you will buy bitcoins when the price is low, and then you will sell them at a higher price, but still you definitely need experience in trading.

There has been a lot of advocacy and advice from experts for need to invest now in these hard times in the cryptoworld. Buying now, then holding for later is the strategy. A lot of bitcoin holders are selling off there bitcoin savings, now is the time to take the advantage. 

• +2 1

Very good suggestion dear fellow. Trading is an activity that needs attention and focus on the market. You have be updated by the rising prices of the currencies. Only then you will understand the suitable time for trading.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Absolutely correct fixed prices of bitcoin and crypto currencies could have been just a waste of time because we can not make profit in the system but with great features of high volatility of bitcoin, decentralization of the system makes it interesting and profitable. Making profit anonymously

Best time to trade is when the prices in the market increases. It is tye moment when u can start earning profit while selling at that time. All u really need is patience. Right time gives better performance in profit

To my own personal opinion I think every time is the best time to trade having it in mind that you already know the market strategy and how it operate in digital market, which means you can make money on daily basis by buying and selling.

To improve the best live, good setup is necessary and if ride is good and you have taken it, then make life more beautiful and be ready at all times. But along with this, help the poor people 

In my opinion we should purchase crypto currencies in the time their prices are down and sell them when their prices are high. There is no real stable time when the price of cryptocurrency increases. That's why it depends on the trader when he/she will trade.

I think if you have gaint knowledge of trading of digital currency then you can do trading all time because if anything have low market ptice then we can buy it and sell when it will reach to high price,that is my opinion.

• +1 1

I guess the best time to trade is when  you are planning to trade look at the coin exchange rate, once the exchangebrate of tye coin gets low then its the best time to trade. 

On 1/1/2021 at 7:24 AM, Labozhii said:

You have a good point my friend but from my own point of view trading coins like litecoin, xrp and ethereum will be much better to reduce risk of losing because putting all eggs in one basket is very dangerous and when lose comes you lose all, hope you understand what am trying to say.

Investing all you money in single coin is actually dangerous just the way you said and it is much better we invest in different coins so that when one fails the others will raise you and you will be balance.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Best time for trading should be someone convenient time so as so to pay much attention on all activities been carried on.paying much attention leads one to a profitable environment

We will trade only when the price of the coin is very low because when the price of the coin is very low we can buy and when the price of the coin goes up we can sell and take our profit.So in my opinion the best time to trade is when the price of coins goes down.

Trading involves buying and selling. So knowing when to buy and when to sell is very important.

You buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

Make sure to perform some logical analysis before performing any trade.

The best time to trade I think that every hour is the right time except each coin has a different time so you have to monitering the market situation.

Without a doubt the best an ideal opportunity for exchanging is the point at which the market cost is high you can really make a lot of benefit when the costs of the coins are high on the grounds that possibly you may have gotten it at a low cost and when it has risen you exchange and make benefit.

In every period, there are currencies that rise and fall. You have to work on more than one currency in order to continue the profit process
You should also trade your currency analysis and according to the news, bad news causes a sharp decline in the market, and the analysis helps you to know the entry and exit points. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Investing all you money in single coin is actually dangerous just the way you said and it is much better we invest in different coins so that when one fails the others will raise you and you will be balance.

Yes my friend and coins like litecoin, ethereum, xrp, waves and bitcoincash are the ones we supposed to invest in because they have a bright future ahead which will make one earn good profit after sometime of holding.

This is an amaxing topic.I think the best time to trade is when the rate of coins is low because at that time you can buy coins at low price.Then save these coins and sale these coins when its price is high.By doing this you can get more profit .

I think the most important thing which we see in the trading is rise and fall of market. When the prices of coins is fall, we have to buy the coins much more. But also the same way the prices of coins rise we sell them and make your profit easily.

The best time to trade is when you have the fund and coins so that you may not be having business bankrupt ,risk bearing market liquidation and when your business partner need your items of trade.