The best time to trade - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The best time to trade is when the market price is low . You can buy more as you can when market price goes high you can sell them. You can make profit by doing it. You have to monitor the market. Be focused. 

• +1 1

In my point of view the best time for trade is when the price of coins is increasing .when market is going upward then invest your currency and get benefit ...Now a days everyone is quartine and trying to do online tradeing .... i think its best time to trade 

Trading is mainly buying at the low price and selling it at the high price. My suggestion is to find exchange that has low trading fee it will make you more profit and if you have experience you can do trade anytime.

Everything needs a certain amount of time, just as a business needs a certain amount of time. In addition to business in this forum you need to keep an eye on the capital. And can limit profit and loss in business.

14 hours ago, Nomigg said:

Trading is mainly buying at the low price and selling it at the high price. My suggestion is to find exchange that has low trading fee it will make you more profit and if you have experience you can do trade anytime.

@Nomigg You are absolutely right mate and you are just on point. Trading requires adequate knowledge on the coins one wants to purchase at low price and sell at high price which needs one to be experienced and can be done anytime but one who is not experienced shouldn't try such as it may lead to a loss. So preferably one should just be patient enough to trade on a coin that has low trading rate to earn more profit.

Everytime has a good time for trading but you must have monitoring the bitcoins value and time which will avoid the loss .the best time is when volatility in market.

If you want to do some active trading the best period is when there a lot volatility in the market meaning you can make money and my advice you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low.

I don't realize which is best time for  trading yet I think when the coin value low purchase the coin and stand by some additional time when the coin goes high sell the coin its drawn out methodology are now siphon up coin goes down in low at that point purchase and sell it is momentary system this is unsafe strategy .

• +2 1

The best time to trade when ever the price when the price of bitcions fall invest with huge amount of money with the act of buying and selling of goods and services, pateint and endurance which could earn you huge you need to have courage and determination @Prince MS @Shantos @Abideen

• +2 1

I would say that trade requires hard work and we can work hard to get more cryptocurrencies. I use this platform in my free time and can take knowledge from this platform. Generally Asia has a higher chance of being surprised when it wakes up.  I hope you got it.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

@Zaino34 thank you bro for sharing this piece of information with us a lot of thanks. I read all tips and advice in your post hope it is all benefit for me I will try to repeat them in my oven personal work on our community crypto talk. I will also try add some more in which and again thank you for sharing your advice to us. 

• +2 1

The best trading time in my opinion is when their is volatility in the market,because you can profit through market fluctuations.you can also buy when prices is low and sell when prices are high this is also profitable.

The best time to trade is when the market is bearish, it is a good opportunity to buy coins, and then wait for a rise and sell for a profit 

Edited by Jermany

The best time to trade is to buy the currency when it is low and sell it when its price is rising
The matter is not that simple, of course, as it requires good experience and knowledge and daily monitoring of currency rates and the stock exchange.

• +3 1

In my opinion, the best time to do business is cryptocurrency and there are different benefits at different times.Knowing the basics of the currency index and the patience with which it is trading in the market as well as facing the problem.  I suggest you learn more by watching the posts in this forum.

You xn only buy low and sell high thats the only way to do so there are different ways to which one can be able to build a power to it we have to really define some of the rules we have right now we need to follow a strategy that is far much easier and that is placing order so to me this is  one of the best way to work with , its really important to be sure of the trading time when you enter the market is really important

In my opinion the right time to trade is when the price of coins is the lowest because when the price of coins is low then we can buy coins at a lower price. So when the price of a coin goes up, we can sell it and take our profit, so when the price of a coin is low, it's time to trade

I think both time are good for trading, because you will buy bitcoins when the price is low and then you will sell it when the price is high, but all in all trading knowledge is good for a better trade.

Best time to trade ? It can not be, it all depends on your skills and your desire. If you are not motivated, then you should not even go into this area. But if you are energized, you can start at any time and in any place, the main thing is to work with confidence and knowledge.

The best time for trading is that when the rate of coin is high so that you could get good profit in a short time...and other opinion is that you should save your coins and when the currency of your coins increases then sell them costly and get good profit...

• Useful or interesting 1

You can earn money from trading like you see the price of coin in exchange if it's value low you can buy and start trading and earn money. When price of coin increase then buy the coin. I wanna know about from experience peoples. 

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Thanks for sharing good information,  I noticed most of the traders they trade more when there is more volatility in the prices of different currencies when they found the price is high they try to sell their currency which they have and get profit and when they saw the price of currency at low rate and then buy them and wait for rising the price.  But some of the members take risk sometimes they get unbelievable profit or loss. 

The whole 9:30–10:30 a.m. ET period is often one of the best hours of the day for day trading, offering the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time. A lot of professional day traders stop trading around 11:30 a.m., because that is when volatility and volume tend to taper off.

It's a very useful piece of information!
It is possible that a person may suffer a loss due to his ignorance of the right time to do his business and knowing the right time for work is what will guarantee him success in his career!

If you want to become a successful trader then you should take patience and wait such time when marketing rate is very high and volatility of the market. Because the rates are not fixed anything and ups and downs occur in it. And it is very essential to become a successful business or trader.