Ways to earn MONEY - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

There are many ways to earn money, of course each one takes effort and dedication, as well as experience: captchas, ptc, cloud mining, exchange trading, coin staking, etc., everything can generate income and Also losses, but you have to be very careful when we do jobs that end up being scams and waste time, I do business and it is normal for me, the lack of capital for this work is disastrous, you need to have funds to earn more, but the work is anywhere, the important thing is to find the right one, everyone must do what they like and if they win for that then it would be wonderful.

trazo.jpg

Greetings, today there are hundreds of pages to generate free money if that is what you are looking for. There are also them to invest and the platforms of the exchanges where you can trade, which is the most used when it comes to profits in cryptocurrencies.

Many people say that there are many ways to earn money online and it is very true but to earn seriously you must have some preparation and I am not talking about a university degree, but about knowledge and skills that can help you a lot when it comes to finding the suitable sites

There are a lot of ways ,this is staking resale different cranes .So as there are forums which pay for pisania messages from them .Distributions,investments

There are many ways to earn money online, the best known with trading, trading digital courses or what they do in digital marketing are trade more than anything today if or if you have to know how to sell, it is an advantage for making it say selling Something is not as easy as you think and you have to do it well, from doing it in an organized way to doing it with paid advertising, it can be considered an art to do it and see it better and earn money, it could be said that we even live from it but let's not forget that we have another style A little more risky, which are investments in stocks or in cryptocurrencies, they are an effective way but it is not for everything since you have to be prepared for the movements that the market has.

Author, thanks for the article. I can recommend you the method that I am using now. These are different types of trading on exchanges and investing in cryptocurrencies. By the way, you can do all this on the Yobit exchange. It has a lot of useful tools to help you as a beginner! Just buy an interesting coin and keep it until its value rises.

In some cases jobs that you could get are depending on what you have studied but in these times of pandemic it is easier in a certain way to get a job on the internet with crypto currencies since you do not risk leaving home but this also carries its risk for making a bad investment you can lose everything but hey everything depends on your effort and the desire to learn the world of crypto currencies

There are several ways, the best known are the faucets that give you fractions of cryptocurrencies, others are the paid tasks that generate a little more profit, mining is also an alternative but there are many scams and the tradig nothing more that you have to know

On 1/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

This post is really useful as it will help anybody who is looking for a legit way of making money online. The internet has provided so much opportunities to earn so much money from the internet. 

I have commented previously but I am back with another way of earning money. I read that you can go to websites to see what are the top google questions about some topics and then you look for the top searches and look for products that you can refference to the topic, like books or tools and then you use the youtube platform to make very simple videos describing the problems, answering the questions and providing the product like if it was your personal recommendation. Then you just have to wait for the refferal money to come in. I think its a nice strategy and the key is to learn the way to develop videos in a quick and no hassle way, that way you can escalate and solve more questions.

Useful post. Yeah there are a lot of types earning money on the internet. If people really want they can earn maybe not so much money at the beginning but as time goes by they will reach constant source of income. For this just have to get started!

There so many ways to earn money the only problem is to choose which way you gonna go and be very motivated to do what you need in order to make money. And also you should never stop learning and get more knowledge of the subject.

I'm teaching English and Russian currently. Before I was working in the hospitality field but it's not my piece of cake, so I quit it. Thank you for the tips, I can look for other opportunities now.

Было бы не плохо узнать пару новых советов по заработку, ведь лишних денег не бывает. особенно у студентов не имеющих основную работу, так что дерзай ждем советов)

There are many ways to earn boredom from the Internet and they are very many, but I will mention the most important methods
It consists of free methods and paid methods. Free methods, which are great especially for beginners, which are to earn money through free sites, which are simple tasks that you do for a small portion of money, as well as sites for watching ads and videos, which is to earn a part of the money for watching ads, videos and shopping sites Commission As for the paid sites, they are all sites that depend on investment and trading

Due to the new coronavirus epidemic, it was declared that many countries were quarantined, and as such, many people started working from home. However, it is possible to earn money from the cryptocurrency market in diffirent way, despite the serious collapse in prices over the past week.

crypto networks have operated and continue to do so with thought leaders and developers who have been connected to each other for years. for years since the emergence of Bitcoin, no one has had the chance to meet its creator, Satashi Nakamoto, face epidemic that has trouble us globally in recent days, it's seen that there is a serious increase in work from home searches on google

i think making money now a days is a easy process and if anyone crypto business then he can make huge profit very soon just by doing trading.

You have provided very relevant ways of earning money that are available to everyone. Personally, I like making money by trading cryptocurrency or trading things from games. In this way, you can get 30% per month, which is a good indicator. Everyone can work as a trader. You just need to learn how to compare prices and sell things.

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

Crypto is a great way to earn money while in this pandemic situation, you can change your future by trading in crypto exchanges and learn to invest your money in various cryptos, it will give you a great return

The Internet in recent years has become one of people's favorite places to earn money. Task pages also give a decent profit as long as you get the hang of it, trading too, however outside of that I recommend keeping the internet as a form of passive profit and having a job with a fixed salary.