Monarch wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Monarch wallet

I am not using this wallet ,but i have to say that see the ratings and comments of this wallet in trustpilot website, if the ratings and reviews are good so you can use it, but there is no such gaurranties of this kind of wallets that how many days they survies, they gave you greediness 

Schemes, for deposit, so be carefull and check that wallet is trusted or not.

Thanks dear for making this useful post.I have never heard about this wallet.I am hearing from you.It has increased my knowledge about wallets.This wallet looks good.I will must try this Monarch wallet. 

• +1 1

Previously, I did not want to think anything about it, but when I heard about it, my interest started growing about it this time and I use in future .But I don't have much information about it 

MONARCH is one of the splendid and Glorious platform.this platform is one of the greatest platform all over the world.you can easily use from your smartphones.this platform is world First decentralized Crypto recurring payment platform .this platform support DAI,ETH,TUSD I personally use this platform and I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret I like this platform.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:35 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.a81ead1670df653bc0c72617f54745a3.png

I can recommend you MONARCH wallet,

one of the great wallets you can use on your smart phones.

Easy to use and soon to include MonarchPay - https://monarchpay.com/

The worlds first decentralized crypto recurring payment platform

supporting DAI, ETH, TUSD

https://monarchwallet.com/

Dear thanks for this information but I never hear about this and I select that wallet that provide security because many wallets are scam and people their amount in it so I never select any wallet and in my wallet my money is safe and I never lose my money and I also suggest to other not elect any wallet by hearing yo others that its good instead you search about I its really good or not.

This is very good wallet. Many people use this wallet. They provide the security and many many benefits financially. You use any time this wallet. Withdraw charge is good. It use on phone. Thank you. Have a nice day. 

• +1 1

As far as I know, the cryptocurrency of our mobile is called King's Wallet. King's wallet is also very good. It manages to make online savings work. It is a very safe and easy wallet. We need to experience this wallet too.

Yes this is a very good wallet many of people use this wallet .it is most popular wallet all over in the world monarch wallet gives hogh security  to protect your wallets it never be hacked you can easily use from smartphone

• +1 1

The Monarch wallet integrates a number of functions and features that offer different wallets or separate applications, such as buying and selling bitcoin.and also this wallet allow you curency exchange and send or receive whenever you wants.

Monarch is the best wallet since 2019. It is good for both merchants and partners.You can get reward by  storeing coins in the wallet .It is secure to send and recieve coins.Whatever Monarch adds you will get intrest upto 7%.

I wish you a happy day .. Although I heard a lot of information about this wallet, I have not started using these features now as I am new in the world of cryptocurrencies, but with time I will try to take advantage of the features that it provides so that I can earn money

I don't idea of this wallet. I think this is a new. 1st time learning this wallet. My personally experience on cionbase, yobit, trust and Atomic wallet. All are very good wallets. And good experience on it. I recommend you use this wallet. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

• +2 1

First of all happy new year to everyone ,this is the first time that am hearing about monarch wallet before this I never heard about monarch wallet so I don't know anything about it.

It is very good wallet .It is one of the best wallets.If you want to secure your crypto currency you can use it without any fear.Its security is also very good.

• +2 2

What is Monarch Wallet? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I know this wallet is safe and trustworthy.  How is it withdrawn?  I don't know that.

• +1 1

Monarch wallet is good and more secure wallet.it more reliable wallet. It is mobile crypotocurrencies solution. It allows people buy and sale bitcoins. Monarch is most popular wallet. It store your crypto coins. Crypto coins remain safe in Monarch.

• +3 1

Monarch wallet is a one kind of crypto wallet.It is multi crypto currency wallet. That means it can store multiple currencies safely.It has high security system. It is also most popular wallet. It is one of the best wallet to secure our crypto coins safely.

I think monarch wallet is the good one . Monarch has simple interface.it is relaible and convenient.it is nice platform.Due to it's simplicity it is easily understand by beginners without facing any difficulty.It is most secure and safe platform.i like this platform and it has amazing features.i Suggest you should use this application.

Yes Monarch wallet is very good wallet also. I heard lots of about this wallet but i never use this wallet. I am very interested to use this wallet. This is also very secure and easy wallet that everyone easily use this wallet. 

The best wallets for saving our crypto curriencies are hardware wallets we can save our cryptocurrencies by use of hardware wallets and after hardware wallets the best wallet is monarch wallet our curriencies are safe in this wallet and 2nd we also can transfer our curriencies easily by using this wallet it's also said that if you are using monarch wallet then your life your currency you are on driving seat you can drive your lives vehicle. 

Monarch Wallet is good but their team is not as good.  A few months ago I downloaded this wallet to get coins and save coins.  But the coin has not yet been found.  I don't know why.  Still, I will not get the knife, InshaAllah.  Thanks

Manoraj wallet is also one best and good cryptocurrency wallet to store bitcoin ethereum and so many other coins here we can also buying and selling the coins the first time I joined them for hex airdrop it is also safe and secure wallet of the cryptocurrency just like other wallets

Although I have not yet used this wallet but it seems good. You can keep your coins in it. It came to know that one can earn interest by keeping coins into it. That feature will be good. 

Monarch wallet is that wallet which allows to the users to buy and sell bitcoins and etherum. Monarch give the user benefits and give the best safety system.