Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

Yes you can transfer you money to any wallet you want. First of all you just need to exchange coins into the required currency and then transfer it in the wallet by simply adding the address of the wallet. And you can easily withdraw money from it

On 1/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

You can transfer your crypto coins that are in Yobit to another crypto wallet. The trick is to enter Yobit, then select the Market menu, then select the crypto coin you want to transfer, then click Withdraw. Next, enter the address of your destination crypto wallet, then enter the nominal crypto coin you want to transfer, then click OK.

• +3 1

Yeah, you can do that easily.

Transform bitcoin into Lightcoin

Tap the wallet option then click on the rollout signal for the currency you want to convert to your wallet then enter your wallet address and click Send.

Of course you can, you can transfer earnings from Yobit to another wallet, but if you transfer using Bitcoin there will be quite high transaction fees. Previously, you could first convert it to LTC, then enter the wallet then click draw, enter the destination address and nominal that you will transcribe then click withdraw, within a few minutes you are safe to receive LTC in your wallet.

Yes you can transfer your coin from yobit to any other exchange or wallet. That is the purpose of blockchain, so you can send coins from one wallet to another with the utmost security and privacy. All you have to do, go to wallets, and click - sign, put the amount, put the wallet id and press send, and you done.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Yes off course dear mate you can transfer to other wallet which you need. You can trade your money on other wallets. You can deposit your bitcon into any wallet,like binance, trust wallet, okex etc. Don't worry and work with full focus.

Of course, you can transfer your cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another and be the yobit platform, in the beginning you must convert the currencies that you own into a currency that does not require a large conversion fee, then enter the option to send the balance and from there specify the value of the amount you want to send, in addition to writing the wallet code That you want to send to, press the send button and wait a few minutes, after which the process will be completed successfully

Dear it is possible and easy you can send your coin to another wallet from yobit exchanger . But if you have btc then don't take withdraw with btc because btc fee is much we can exchange our currency in another currency and we can send to in other wallet.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I have transferred my cryptocurrency from my wallet on the Youbet website to my friend's wallet, by pressing the Withdrawal icon in the top bar, then you press the decrease button from the wallet and then enter the history icon and then we click the withdrawal icon for Confirm withdrawal.

Yes it is possible to transfer your coins from the yobit account to another wallet and it is very easy and fast but you need to be very careful and make sure the wallet address is correct and make sure you don't do mistakes because if you send to another wallet it's can't be refound or recovered

• +1 1

indeed you withdraw and send your profit to your own wallet you should simply marking in to your yobit record and afterward convert btc or even withdraw btc then you open wallet page and afterward you can without much of a stretch withdraw your cash to your wallet..

Yes, you can do that, in Yobit there is a folder at the top called a wallet, go into it and search for the currency that you own, and in the same line there is a sign (-) click on it and type the code for the other wallet

Yes that is very possible is just for you to copy the wallet receiving code and paste it where you want to transfer the coin from within a short time that will be achieve. 

• +1 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, i think there is nothing wrong with that, you can convert and transfer your earning from the yobit platform to your desire wallets, but i advice you to convert the bitcoins into any coins because the bitcoin has higher withdrawal rate, thank you.

Sure you can transfer your coin in any other wallet . And it is easy you can send your coin from yobit wallet . And it is possible if you will give withdraw fee. It's mean that you can send your coin with withdraw fee . 

This is very possible at the exchange platform all you need to do is to go under wallets then you choose the particular cryptocurrency which you want to transfer and then input the address of the wallet you want the cryptocurrency to go to and confirm you transaction.

Greetings my friend, if you can transfer your cryptocurrencies that you have in yobit to another wallet, but if you transfer bitcoin to another wallet, they will charge you a very high commission, for which I suggest you exchange your bitcoins, for one much cheaper currency, and so the transactions are going to be much smaller.

Of course, you can do this in all cryptocurrency platforms, all you have to do is exchange your coins for Litecoin or Ripple because they are low transaction fees, unlike Bitcoin, and then you bring your wallet address for this currency and put it in the withdrawal box in yobit and press withdraw, and it will take a few minutes until the currencies are transferred.

You can transfer any coin or token from yobit to any other exchange or wallet. All you need to do is go to wallet section and later click on minus on the coin. From here you can then click on the minus sign and select enter the wallet address you want to send to with the amount

Yes, of course, my friend, you can transfer your currencies to another wallet, all you have to do is click on the wallet and choose the currency you want to transfer, then the address of the wallet and then click on Send

You can transfer coin from yobit exchange to another wallet easily. For this purpose, go to yobit exchange, than head towards wallet or balance section. After that you will be able to see your desired coins or token there and click on withdraw option and enter wallet address. Done!

Yes you can, you can transfer or send your balance to other address or wallets by the yobit exchange's wallet section. You can choose whether you want to deposit or withdraw. You can withdraw every coins as long as it is supported by the wallet you use.

Edited by Shajada

Yes my friend it's up to you that where you transfer your ko ey.. If you wants to transfer it from one wallet to another then you can easily do this but remember that the wallet in which you are sending your money will have the right address otherwise you will loose all of your money.. Check the addres before sending your money into other wallet if you write wrong address here then its impossible to recover your money again.. So check it again and again before making transactions. 

Yes, of course, you can do this because all platforms support this matter, which is transferring your currencies to your own wallet. You can do this to the Yobit platform by converting your money into currencies such as litecoin, xrp or waves that have low conversion fees and copy your wallet address and send your coins from your wallet on Yobit to any address.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, i think that your earning can be transfer and to your various wallet, but you should look for suitable coins that have less withdrawal fee because coins like bitcoins is very expensive to withdraw, thank you.