What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses?

These past few days ,i have experience losses in choosing coin's , buying whrn the price of coins has risen .so just start with low amount and can double it if you face loss .you bottle twitch a new trade with bitcoin .

If you comprise chosen the ill traet coin ,you should observe the market complete and shouls have all the information about the history .if you losse your money then you want learn more experience and knowledge .

The strategy of dealing with crypto currency loss I think, you should take a break and go on research about a particular coin you wish to make your investment on in other to stop losing money in digital market.

I always recommend buying solid currencies, and investing in the long term this year with cryptocurrencies can generate a lot of money because due to the pandemic, the btc has been a great source to invest and as its demand is very high, its price too.

When you are investing you shouldn't have fear, fear should be when you buy at very high prices and don't feel very good about that trade. I traded many times, but my most certain buying entry was at $25,000. In my chart this price was the validation of the escape from the previous cycle and the beginning of a new one. IF this will be 40k or 60k or even 100k as some suggest, only time will tell. Maybe price of Bitcoin will be 1million by the end of the year. 

Now the market is very active, Bitcoin is rising and all currencies are rising, so I advise you to buy currencies with a strong project, such as the first ten currencies in the Market Camp and keep away new currencies during this period 

• +2 1

To determine this without a doubt you must check the volume of when you bought and compare it with the one you have right now if you are running out of volume, it is most likely that you will have to sell them to avoid having more loss.

Good day. I think you started on a wrong foot. I don't think as a beginner in trading you shoud buy when the price is high. It is advisable that you only buy a coin when the price drops down with the hope that it may rise in the future. Another way you can manage your risk is to buy more than one coin so that if you lose in one of them you may gain in the other one. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Since I'm new, I have not yet tried to trading. We have taken enough ideas for this, so that I can use the future be. I want to say from my ideas - Cryptocurrency activity is waiting for your time and value increase. when you will get the opportunity,you  should be applied.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

All this will depend on what currency you have bought because if they are failed projects it is better to get out of there and look for and invest in popular projects, because cryptocurrencies are very volatile so investing in new projects is not always a good option

• +1 1

You must take the recommendations of the experts. Analyze and study the currency properly so that you can understand it and know if it will cause you a loss or a profit. Take advice from market experts.

• +2 1

Friends i have connected to days ago .You are sitting at home too daily racive aerning .Bat coins is too very risks .I used it and i'm lost .So please use moost  of experience 

My friend I think that important things of deal with currency is studied history of currency from 6 months to determine what dal you have to take before you get buying or selling 

It is always possible to create new technologies in the market that can turn things around, no matter how good the planning and prior research is, or how much knowledge may suggest a particular path. This is where a stop loss order comes in handy, as it protects you from potentially dangerous swings in the market.

I think that the best strategy for trading is not to buy cryptocurrencies at a high price, and wait for the time when the price of the currency drops to avoid losing, and you should stay away from trading optional cryptocurrencies, good luck to you.

If you do a proper research before choosing a coin and do technical analysis before entering into the trade then may be the chances of loss could be reduced and you can be able to trade in good and potential coins.

First of all you have extra money than you spend as a backup and also are some of you dollars also back up for you then some benefits are some fun laws these are good strategies in used in in Trading and this is good earning business.

This is trading section so I think we need to think like a trader with an investment in trading rather than holding.
For every coin buy order, we need to set stop loss & take profit.
This is more important than how much profit you get, because everything will be meaningless if we do not know how to protect profits.

before investing in any currncy, we must have much knwoledge and experience in every currency and trading marketplace ,if we have not knowledge in any curreny, we should not take risk 

In my opinion, the best way to avoid losses or to minimize them is that when the price falls encryption you have purchased to handle the purchase and increase the quantity and the process water and reduce the average procurement and the most important rule is not followed the loss creat

• +3 1

The best strategy for trading crypto currency is by choosing to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is higher and in the case where by after purchasing a certain crypto coin then it starts to lose it's value and puts you in loss it's better to cut loss and only hold if you are really  sure and have a clear analysis that the price for that coin you are choosing to hold will rise someday.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +2 1

You can improve your losses by knowing each and every tools that crypto currency forum has provided us with, by this, I simply mean that we need to learn how to use the indicators, because they will reduce on the making of losses and atleast keep us on the safe side.

• +1 1