Develop your trading strategy - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Develop your trading strategy

The more capital you have, the easier it is to have a strategy.
With a small capital you have to gradually increase your capital, sometimes taking too big risks.
Ideally, you should not risk more than 10% of your capital on a single asset.
Professional traders often only use 0.5% to 5% of their capital on an asset and only average a maximum of 2 times because otherwise it becomes gambling.

Yeah of course. For getting more profit you should develop your trading strategy. But firstly you shold make your trading plan. It is essential of trading. After that you need trading strategy.  Then you can try to develop your trading strategy.

• +5 1

In a boring market that goes around in circles, there is the possibility of taking advantage of a trading range, especially if this range corresponds approximately to the spread between the buying and selling prices to make the market maker possibly both a buyer and a seller. .
But this spread trading technique works especially with small cryptocurrencies or stablecoins with a trading bot ideally or Yobit's RoboTrade.
It corresponds to annoying orders that always go first in the order books.

Finding a good trading strategy is not easy.
In addition, a strategy can work at one time but no longer at another.
You have to know how to define the market profile.
When the market is very volatile it is easier to win a lot but also to lose a lot.
In very volatile markets you have to try to have big goals with the smallest possible position.
In a less volatile market you should rather have a smaller objective with a much larger position.
Be especially careful with fomo and pump, they should only be followed for a short time.
And above all, you have to test your strategy before applying it.

A possible strategy is to wait until the BTC is calm or goes up and that the token of the inverse volatility of Bitcoin IBVOL stops falling and simply buy this token which by its nature is in an upward trend the majority time because of the backwardation contago phenomenon of BTC derivatives.
And when the IBVOL goes up it is also a sign to keep or buy BTC.

Yes mate we have to develop our own trading strategies so that they can help us when we trade. Much beginners are never earn profit in trading because they do not have good strategies.

Every trader should have a trading system. Sometimes beginners think that they will be able to trade solely on intuition, especially if this misconception is confirmed by a couple of successful trades. In addition, there are cases when experienced traders opened deals on intuition or contrary to the rules of the system and earned a lot of money.

However, the key factor in this exception is experience. A professional trader is able to understand when to turn on intuition, and when to work clearly on the system. As a rule, intuition is used very rarely, and rather to avoid entering the market on a signal, rather than to open a deal not according to the rules and get a loss.

In any case, only professionals with years or even decades of experience can afford such actions without serious risk to capital. For beginners who are determined to learn how to earn money, there is only one right way – the way of system trading.

A good strategy is buying after the resistance is broken and after a retest

and selling close to the next resistance.

And always keeping your stop losses in a suitable location under supports.

not too far or you will lose more and not too close or they will break your stop loss before pumping

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My trading strategy is based on technical analysis, if I see that it is a good opportunity to buy a currency that I enter, and always using a stop loss so that my capital does not melt if the currency falls in price

At the very beginning of my trading activity, I made a huge number of mistakes just because I considered all these identifiers, time of day, and so on to be the most common nonsense that I don't want to waste time on, because everything will work out anyway, because here the main thing is luck. But I've never been so wrong. So then I started studying literature, currencies, chart history, patterns, and more. I wouldn't say that it improved my trading much, but at least I started earning something, so all these rules are really important.

Yes i believe that helps a lot if you have your own trading strategy, it moves in line with having a good plan also this helps you not to make the mistake you made the previous time also you must set a daily,weekly, bi-weekly and monthly targets.That all is not enough you must also do a  lot of research.

• +3 1

It is very important to have a strategy because it more effective to have starting point so when feel like you are failing you have a foundation to build on new ways and improvements, before we start anything we should have a proper knowledge about it because this the shortest way to succeed.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I agree, having everything planned at the time of making our purchases is something extremely necessary, if we do not do it in the correct way we may lose a lot of money.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, Jone20 said:

Some beginner traders started trading without getting enough knowledge about the currency pair they chose and how currencies are affected by events and how to plan in order to benefit from the price movement. You should monitor price movements in the market and determine trading patterns before risking your capital,
The trading strategy should include the following:
• Planning the trading process
• Determine the time of day that you plan to enter into a deal
Technical indicators that you intend to use
The buy / sell indicators you intend to use
• The risks and returns expected in each transaction
• Establish a daily limit to stop trading to protect total capital
 The most successful traders do not think of profits while trading. Rather, experienced traders focus on the trading process rather than worrying about the amount they can earn or lose in a deal.

Excellent, very good contribution! At the time of trading, you must have an effective strategy that helps you navigate the financial markets to greatly improve your trading performance and decision-making over time, it is important that you only use techniques that you fully understand and never stop improving your strategy.

i'm always think about earning in trading, but this is big mistake because i don't dink for the lose, so i can lose at any time if do not make good strategy in my trading, thank you for your topic @Jone20

With a set of experience, each trader develops his own style. A trading style is a set of preferences that determine how often you will place trades and how long you will keep them open. This will depend on the size of your account, how much time you can devote to trading, your personality, and your risk tolerance.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Some people want to earn money and they want to promote their strategy and they don't know about the curriencies means they have lake of knowledge about curriencies and in early they digs will for themselves the reason is only they have lack of knowledge. 

It's really a good post and buy this we can develop our trading skills and experience and in trading we have to keep patient and active our minds  to become a good trader

Mostly new traders start trading without understanding the market of coin. Some of these invest in zero trading volume coins and get loss. I think first they should get proper knowledge about that and then start trading.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes of course, but we need alpt of time, also the best strategy is paid we can't find every thing by free, but we can workhard for that after all it is you future we are trying to build...

Yes, there is nothing for free, but you can start learning some strategies through the educational videos on YouTube and then you can spend some money in order to learn more paid courses in order to become a professional in trading and technical analysis.

Hey guys my business strategy is I will invest money in a place where I can earn a lot more from it and I will start a business with a lot of good things that others can use. I will try to give everything according to the needs of the people in the middle of the business. If I can do these things, my business will run much better.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, as beginners we have to develop our trading strategy. Planning a trade is one of the conditions for your trading to be successful, lest as a trader you don't have any trading plans while on the market. Determine the times when you need to know when to continue trading and when to stop trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I rely on two strategies in short trading in famous currencies and long-term trading of new currencies, especially currencies that are in the process of being promoted. My trading strategy differs according to the platform I work on, and the matter here needs a longer explanation

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every trader must plan the trades they will take, lest the traders not know what kind of crypto they are going to buy and how to trade it. For that, know the basics of trading itself and then do careful planning on each trade. Use technical analysis to analyze coins to buy and manage risk management so that you don't lose too much, keep learning on each trade and you will be successful in crypto trading.

• +1 2