How can I invest ?? - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

First, you have to choose an honest and reliable platform like Yobit.
After that, you have to develop a strategy for successful investment, that is, you have to divide your money between your personal expenses, fast trading and reserve stocks.
This is how you can invest while you are safe.

First if all try to learn the basic things about crypto. Then research about this. You can get help from searching websites or you can ask some tios from senior members. I think it'll a great help. Don't rush to do anything or you’ll lose your money.

Take your time and gather enough knowledge. 

Good luck.

This is my first week in cryptocurrency .I am interested In investing section .I do not know anything about it. If any body know where I invest than gave me a suggestion about it .

My dear friend, I do not advise you to enter into investing in currencies that are not subject to central funding, because it is possible to lose all your money in this investment, so I advise you to invest in large currencies such as Bitcoin. Thank you.

I have chosen the best forums that are interested in the world of cryptocurrency, trading and investing. Trading is buying the currency for a short time and then selling it on the same day or the next day. As for investment, it is buying the currency and storing it for a long period until its price increases and its material value increases.

Hello my friend. Investing means that you spend some of your money on subscribing to a mining site, and investing in general is the fastest way to earn more money, but you have to deal with honest and non-fraudulent sites so that you do not lose your money in the investment process.

Investing is a good thing to do mate so that you can double your earnings but it's advisable for you to seek for the experience and knowledge so that you can minimize the risk that is involved in it and make sure that you invest in a good site,  because some sites are not legit. 

Always bear in  mind that   before invest  to make your self  on the market  think  first that  are you short  term  trade  or long term  invoster.

Yes, you are right but I think that apart from these you can monitor various sites for investment. Now, most sites are scams. Try to avoid scams. You should also have sufficient knowledge of the site to invest in.

• +1 1

Yes, of course. You can invest money in trading if you want. It is very profitable.However, before investing money here, you must know the details of cryptocurrency and trading because if you do not have enough experience and knowledge about this, you will not be able to make a profit and you will have to face a lossSo before investing money in trading, you must know the details.

Is good to invest your money to get more profit or interest, but before you do that you to make some investigation about in what you will invest your money and about where you will put your money you need to be attentive very important.

• +2 1

You can invest money in trading if you want. But before investing money, you must know the details of trading because if you do not have enough knowledge and experience in this subject, you will not be able to make a profit but you will have to face a loss. Of course, invest money in a good project. Do not invest money in any scam project.

My dear friend there is a lot of ways for you to earn but the common one is when you invest in the yobit investbox and you will be earning percentage on a daily basis and you can exit your investment anytime you wish and bring out your money

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I am still learning the basic ideas about this forum. I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

To start, it is always good to invest in safe cryptocurrencies, buy cheaply and sell at a higher price, without so much risk as long as you choose a cryptocurrency that is a good project and with a good margin of increase, I do not recommend money multiplier pages, they are scam .

My friend, welcome to you, I think that investing currencies brings some profits as well as returns some benefit by studying the value of coins. You must know the currency whose price will rise by analyzing the currency market and then you can buy it and save it with your wallet to sell it after that when its price rises, and you can also learn about Investment, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. In order to start the field of investment, you have to be familiar with it and learn all the basics related to it. Be aware that it is a difficult field slightly and needs serious and work. As a beginner, I advise you to start with a small amount in order to be able to bear the loss if it occurs. I advise you not to gamble  I suggest you buy currencies and be patient with them until their price rises and wins large sums of money.

• +1 1

My dear friend.  If we have knowledge about investing.  They can make money by investing here.  Money is earned by investing.  We need to gain the right knowledge before investing.  Need to know about the market.  Then we can make money by investing. We will invest for this. Thank you.

The best investment is to understand the basics and accept losses just as you accept profit and there are hundreds or even thousands of forms of investment, including trading, cloud mining or storing cheap currencies until their price increases, and this thing takes time.

Just simple, buy bitcoin and hold for long term. bitcoin is a good investment so for sure you will make profit with bitcoin, you can also invest in Binance coin, this coin has potential so you will not regret this coin.

• +3 1

There are thousands of options to invest in front of you, depend your success heavily on your research and understanding to the work you choose. Investing in cryptocurrency has been the primary way to make money in the cryptocurrency market. 
Failure to take advantage of this opportunity is negligent and wasteful. You are free to choose your own investment position! Most people look at cryptocurrencies with high financial value when starting out and expect less risk. 

Hello my friend, Making an investment is not difficult
You only have to choose task-free investment, in order to reap profits without the need to do daily tasks, and also to choose an investment that gives you daily, not weekly, profit, and in a currency that has a good value.

First you need to some took investment and you need to buy some shares about company and before buy you need to see company status and company background and their history and volume and it's capacity and much more and then buy it you will definitely get profit.

You can invest through this site 
You have to work here all day to make money. 
Working here isn't easy at first, but with time you get better.

To invest is to put some of your money in pull like a dice game and B play 10 rounds and materials in front of you two choices, either to raise Lam, or to lose that L use so you have to be careful.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.