How can I invest ?? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Investing requires knowledge, long-term experience and learning from courses .. and graphic analysis and taking advice from those with experience and knowledge.
In the beginning, I advise you to collect capital from this forum, as it is the best in the world. After that, you can enter the field of investment, mining and trading when you have sufficient experience and the necessary information.

• +4 1

You can invest in the trading market by choosing the appropriate cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but you have to know how to analyze the market before trading. You must collect information. Do not expect that you will succeed in trading from the first time, you will fail, but you will learn and become a skilled trading market is very profitable, but you must have a head  Money and experience. I wish you good luck

• +3 1

Although investments in crypto currencies are risky but if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills than we can incease our earnings through investments, the trading ways are different like, alt coins day/weekly/monthly trading,

I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid.  

You can make investment by putting capital into cryptotalk currency exchange market in order to get profit and benefits but try to make sure you acquire more knowledge and experience in the aspect of the trading and investment you want to make in order not to loose your capital 

In fact, after all this period and the date of the old publication, I can tell you that you must come to write us your experience in another publication so that we can benefit all.

Yes very interesting question. I also wanna know how to invest money here. I don't know about this procedure but i have heard if we invest our profits here then we will get 1 bitcoin here one day and bitcoin is very expensive here. Thank you 

There are many ways to invest in the crypto world
You must gain as much experience and knowledge as possible in any investment you make in order to be able to achieve the desired profits. Thank you

There are various ways of investing your money. But first you need a legit and reliable platform free of scam and only will you be to enjoy your investment and also gain from your investment.

Hello my friend, you can benefit from people on YouTube through free courses or on the Yodmi platform through paid courses, but you need practice and a lot of time to learn

It is recommended that you study the market and learn from the most experienced users so that your first weeks in cryptocurrencies are quite satisfactory.
Do not invest in good luck or gambling. It is simply better to invest in btc, which is the most stable crypto and then start taking risks with the other crypto in the top 10 or top 20.
It is recommended that you use an old and recognized exchange, such as Binance or Yobit.

Money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase 

To start cryptocurrencies, you'll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum..Online platforms on which individuals can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. platforms charge fees for buying, selling and transferring cryptocurrencies. These fees will kill your investment quickly if it is not significant enough. All in all, I recommend investing in a minimum of 50$, even if you can invest lower amounts.

Investment is good but you should invest very careful. Invest by doing trading or holding coins. You have to make an account and for investment crypto wallet is best. So invest careful.

I'll assume this question of such topic is primarily made for me. Since I'm a newbie and precisely don't have any idea about investment yet. 

But I must still admit that I've really being impacted by majority of explanation here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Btc is reaching 35k, so you would buy 1btc to collapse and pull out your hair, what I do is buy a small portion and deposit it in bitmex or bitfinex, I analyze the liquidity pools and observe where the movement goes, if it goes down I enter short and win, if it goes up I enter long and win. image.thumb.png.8b07903a289ccc5f29896adf49ce20c4.png

The easiest advice is that you should always check the volume of cryptocurrencies to see if they are good or not, the other is to try to buy when the market is relatively stable and wait or that it rises or falls when they are unstable, it is not advisable to invest.

To make investments one need enough experience and knowledge about the site he wants to invest in,because there're some scam and fake sites that do steals peoples money,so i suggest you take things gradually and ltake time to learn more about the forum,before thinking of  making any investments,but you can also ask the senior and experience members who are into investments for them to help and guide you through

• +1 1

To get the most from the investment, you have to spend more time than your money on platform. Your experience should also be too much or else you may be harmed. I think that beginners should not think about investment, yet they should work on the cryptotalk  and gain in their knowledge and then think about investment.

• +2 1

There are sites that you can invest in which they will tell you to invest some amount and get 200% of your investment in some days but I will advice you before investing to any kind of that site please make enquiries for you to avoid been scammed.

I think that the best option nowadays is the bitcoin is a currency that can always leave you a profit either in the short term or if you prefer to keep your coins for a long term profit, the bitcoin is very volatile but is the strongest currency of all to invest 

• Useful or interesting 1

first of all find the good coin and secondly find the good exchange where the coin is listed and at the last buy and hold that coin that is all you need to do.

• +2 1

Uh can invest in yobit not here according to me but if we can invest here also am letting seniors to inform us coz am also not upto that higher level of information 

I give you some advice if you have money, then you should invested in trading and holding coin.That's the way ,from which you can gain a lot of money and go to a very high point .Apart from this, there are many websites on which you can invest and earn money.