How can I invest ?? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

If you wish to place any almighty dollar to clear try to hold and risky justify and trading it is risk to invest and clouds mining place their besides severals bunco place micturate in invest do some search to place as in online so many scammers

Hello guys how are you if you invest money then you choose business field because business are most popular in world. Mostly people invest money in business they get rich very easily. Invest money in any type of business is depends on your work in business how are you satisfied youy business.

If your heart goes to invest there, then you like to wake up and invest there. But where you have to invest in currency too, then the details of that which you have, you have taken that much more important. 

Investment is always quite risky. But you can earn profit and get better returns if you invest in the right platform. So always do a study about the platform before investing. 

Just now, Mano Fatimaa said:

Dear friend i don't know anything about it because i am new here too and i will try to get information from my senior about it.

@Mano Fatimaa Hello my dear, Without proper research you don't invest on crypto currency. Because crypto investment is so risky than others. So always try to make your own research about crypto before investing.. By this you can get a lot of benefit. 

Dear mate  Your topic is very valuable topic and informative topics, no one has done such a topic before this topic from development, you should do such a topic so that other people can also benefit from it, so I am not on this platform too. I also learn from this forum  Good luck friends

Edited by Mr. Chips
  • +1 1

You can start by trading on Yobit. For this you should buy coins at the bottom of the market and keep them for some months and then sell them at higher prices but Before investing you should study the crypto project first. Learn the basic things about it and then start investing in it.

You can invest in specific currencies in some famous platforms such as Yobit, where you can enter the investment fund and search for the best currency and the largest percentage of profit, in my opinion, investing the dollar is good because of the large daily percentage, but it needs a rather large amount starting from 10K where you will earn $ 100 per day as a profit rate

I would suggest you to start with invest in trading rather than holding. Because the risk is less in trading. And you can achieve a lot in both ways, but it's actually depends on your experience and knowledge about the market.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 1:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

At present investment sites are not good because investment sites are more fake.If we have invested in site, then we must check the site we will invest in.If there is scam on the site then all the money we have invested will be stolen.

• +3 1

In crypto world investment could be riskier if you compare with other investing methods. Crypto markets is very volatil and you can lose or gain money so quick, that's why you need to know that before investing cryptocurrency. I beileve long term investments are better but only if we can catch the price from dips.

• +2 1

Grow the value of your portfolio with alternative investments, alternative investment will equip you with the skills, confidence, and strategies to assess potential investment opportunity in private equity, hedge funds, and real estate, and unable you to leverage them to maximize value and diversify portfolio.

It's the spend the best method in invest crypto in my opinion are to accumulate big coin as much as possible and put stable coin in stake on the various defi sites

• Useful or interesting 1

The best way to earn from cryptocurrencies is to buy it and hold it in your wallet and when the price goes up you sell it back. Other investment you can do is trading it into different crypto currencies. Exchanging one to another and then holding into it is the most easy way to earn from it. The main thing is you should have little knowledge of things ,like how to buy ,sell, wallets holding, when to buy , how much to buy etc. Learn first then earn.

Your opinion is very important. Investing is about spending some of your money. I mean for example you would sign up for a cloud mining site. And you need to invest in speed to earn more. So investing is good and profitable. But choose honest sites to avoid scams. Most of the sites are being scammed.

There are huge position in the World.but in my of view investment for bitcoin is best.Always bear in mind that before investing or making yourself onto the market, think first that are you a short term trader or a long term investor?

I like your question. If you like it then you can invest here. There is a lot of risk involved in investing and you can make a profit if you can do it. So before investing you should know well about the organization.

My friend, if you want to work in the field of investment, you must search intensively for the currency that you want to invest if it is a new currency. I advise you to invest in a well-known currency and its price is very high so that you can always achieve profits.

On 23‏/1‏/2020 at 02:28, Migo said:

You can make money from investing, but you must choose sites that contain credibility and collect large amounts of information about trading, and if you have a friend who trades on one of the sites, stay informed about how he works to make money like work needs continuity for success.

Anyone that has these questions, everything is written in the forum in posts and in details so there is no reason in making new posts and asking the same things all over again and again. You can use search and do that instead, you will find many interesting advice on any questions you have.

Hi mate, You need to understand the economic situation. You have to analyze the market. The speculation is entirely up to you. If you need to invest resources in cryptocurrency, you have some information on that. You must run into problems. Ask for expert advice.

• +2 1

There are several ways to invest in cryptocurrencies, one of which is to keep it within the wallet or go into buying and selling through the platform. Be first, you have to collect some money and teach a little to gain experience first.

If you want to invest on this website So this is a very good website to work on. It is safe You can invest There is nothing wrong with this website We can go on If you are investing on it So very good 

There aremany ways to invest your money on this site.You can buy coins and hold them for specific period of time.When you feel that this is best period for trading sold them and earn good amount of profit.but this is so risky because the market value ups and down on every seconds.