How can I invest ?? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

I have no idea but i think firstly you can invest then you contact inverstor more knowledge search on Google about this according to my opinion.  You have to stay in this site .yiu have follow rules must follow don't break rules . Thanks😊

There are hundreds way of investment some are the scammers some are right sides so before investing your money on any site becareful contact with the experts who are already in it. May God bless you 

My friend I want to tell you that about the investment if you want to do the investment on this forum first of all you should to analyse the market and see the price and ups and downs of that mine in which you want to invest

There are lot of platform for investment,but most of them are scam so be careful when you are investing ,check about the status of companies atleast past 1 year performance ,and invest in the best place

Expenditure can be a very good software for you to increase each of our income employing awareness along with generally jogging throughout the long-lasting interval. Find out what on earth is expenditure throughout the true market place. Pick a qualified gold coin and you ought to get common and possesses dependable size. The very last phase can become across dependable internet sites to switch your dollars.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

@steve197hi everyone Its a good thing that you started earnings for what we are here and it's a good decision to gain knowledge about crypto currency and investment before starting you can invest your earnings on yobit investbox

Dear friend you can invest your money in trading or holding coins and according to my idea I think that the best way to invest money is in the yobit invest box because your money is safe in this site and you can earn a lot of profit from it.Good luck my friend.

• +2 1

I'm new about this, so you can not give your opinion on this issue. Because I've come here newly joined you read the old posts or help you with the help of administration. So I will think that if you know these things, then let me know. I will try to answer next to these things.

If you invest your money in stock market . It is risky work but it  earning is so much high. If you invest in crypto talk you earning is up daily daily. It depend on you in which catagoery suit to invest your money.

If you invest money through saving account in bank

• +1 1

Investment is so profitable to earn money. So firstly, you should sign in cloud mining app like. Be careful about choosing the platform at you are investing.

But investment is so profitable for make more money. And it is so beneficial . After investment you should take risk in proper way and must take opinions from the experts of different apps also. They will guide you in efficient manner.

Hi dear. You're welcome here. Hope you are well. Before you invest here, you invest knowing all the rules here and how to invest, how to achieve success by investing. Thanks

Try to avoid scams. You should also have sufficient knowledge of the site to invest in.Choose the right coin and you should take popular and has stable volume. Last step is find trusted site to replace your money.

Thanks for bringing up this question. I will recommend you that don't dive right into investing on trading platform unless you have the required experience and knowledge about trading. You should use IQ Options for a starter. IQ Options provides you with a demo account where you can practice on daily basis with fake credits. There is no limit of credits in in the demo account. After observing the trends on daily basis you can gain the required confidence and then you should invest your money in trading. 

There are many ways by which you can invest, the most important thing to do is to understand the principles of investing and what you are planning on investing in after considering all this you can decide to invest using crypto currency or by trading.

Yes dear you can invest easily in Yobit platform because this is good and secure site for another site. I believe it.i prefer to all students join Yobit platform for investment your amount is secure for Yobit wallet. 

You can earn 1 % per day depending on your amount..

• +2 1

Investment is a decent program for doubling our capital using interest and mainly running in the long term. Know what real market investing is all about. Choose the right coin and you're expected to take the common one and have a steady volume. The last move is to find a trustworthy site to replace your capital.

Hi dear, hope you are well. You're welcome here.  It's so easy to invest all you have to do is just put all of your balance to invest and your balance increase by one % after 24 hours. But remember to always invest carefully before investing. Thanks

Dear first of all you need to earn some money from this platform when you earn enough money then you can invest your money but you need to be careful from scammers because it can loss your money

To start investing in bitcoins, in my of view investment for bitcoin is best.because in this time bitcoin value is average but very soon it will be high.so that's profitable for holding bitcoin.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

If you want to invest some money to make money and trade risk-free, you run the risk of online scams investing and digging into too many cloud sites.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Nowadays investment sites are a lot of fakes because now the scammer has increased a lot.If you want to invest, check the reviews on the site you are investing in, then you will know if the investment site will really pay.

if you want to make an investment just choose one coin which is more flexible than others which is changing its rate very often and by the queen when the rate is down and sale it when the rate goes high

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

Dear friend! I can not guide you exactly but I can share with you, my opinions regarding how can you invest. It depends on your financial situation, if you have good money to support your daily life easily then it means you can invest somehow bigger than if you are just surviving with your earnings. You should invest in small amounts first to gain experience. You should have calculations for your invested money and the profits you have from your input (investment). You can invest your money in business, assets, trading to get benifited. First select where you want to invest, second, set your total budget for investment, focus on the time of your investment. 

You can invest in some securities or you can buy a currency or tokens but the best way of investing that i would recommend you is that you should invest in investbox of yobit because it is the best for investment in beginning.