How can I invest ?? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum how can i invest in crypto currency. How can i invest in Bitcoin on crypto currency. How can i invest in litecoin on crypto currency. Please i want to have more knowledge on how i can in invest in crypto currency 

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum how can i invest in crypto currency. How can i invest in Bitcoin on crypto currency. How can i invest in litecoin on crypto currency. Please i want to have more knowledge on how i can in invest in crypto currency 

You can invest long-term in bitcoin, ethereum or iota or you can also invest short-term in altcoins that are alternative currencies to bitcoin with a lower value and with a higher percentage of rise and fall with which you can generate profits in the short term.

I'm very new in this site so I need lots of knowledge about investments and its rules and regulations. Many investment websites are fake and some scams us so I would like to request for proper knowledge about investment.

This is a very brilliant question because it is highly expected by a serious online trader here to invest so as to actually enjoy his hard labor.

So the point is what the first member over there answered you with!

It is very welcome and okay to invest but be careful on which site to invest in as scammed are always maneuvering.

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Otherwise you will not be able to collect accurate information about the investment. You have to trade with currency, you can sell currency in cryptocurrency. Investing is very important for an online trader. Investment sites need to have your ideas. Hopefully one day I will be able to have a better experience about investing in this forum.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

I will not prescribe you to put away cash now on the grounds that the crypto market is currently down and at risk. first, acquire some more information about crypto then contribute.

• +1 1

I think invest is waste of money .There are mony sites that are fake and we waste many money to invest these site.Investment also a god thing if you know site is not fake.investment increase our income .

To begin with, I recommend investing in popular cryptocurrencies, their rate is quite stable.  You can also try such mechanics as staking, cryptocurrency exchanges provide such an opportunity, which allows you to have passive income.

Investment is not an easy task on crypto as it involves a huge risk. However, to invest is a simple task, just choose the desired coin of the amount you wish to buy, then deposit.

Hello my friend, you can increase your money that you earn here by investing in cryptocurrencies, but before you start investing, you must learn well, so I advise you to focus on learning first. I wish you good luck

I'm also a new member on the forum, although I haven't started earning anything on the forum. But I will glad if the old members on the forum will help us out by guiding us because no knowledge is wasted. Thank you allot, good night.

Hello my dear friend if you are a new member to the world of cryptocurrencies first to you shortly learn about cryptocurrency you can ask help from the senior members of crypto talk. There are so many platform to invest.

Such as yobit wallet etc .

Yes you can invest your money very easily on cryptocurrency, I recommend the yobit exchange for investment it's very beneficial for you to invest here. Just click on wallet then choose your favourite coin and send your money on that coin address.

I want to tell you that about the investment if you do the investment first of all you should to get the knowledge on this forum about the investment how to invest and ho to UN that is very beneficial for you and this prevent you from the loss

Because the reason have value and has listed in exchange so you can easy to get a profit for investing and so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest site's to avoid being scammed.

Invest your money in a better place ! Now a days theres too much way to make money by investing ! I would recommend you to invest on Forex or CryptoMining ! You have to learn first before doing both of them ! CryptoMining will cost too much so I would recommend you to invest money on Forex ! First learn about Forex, think and invest ! Best of luck $_$

Invest or not depends on you.

But my advice is all for you who want to invest. I advised them before investment understand all the rules and regulations of investing.

Here you can easily invest money. This is the best site for investing. Thanks 

Investing is a way  to set aside money  while you are busy with life and have that money work for  you so that you can fully reap the rewards of your labor in the future.Investing is a means to a happier ending.

To invest some money to earn try to hold and risky free and trading it is risk to invest and clouds mining site their also many scam site make in invest do some research to invest. 

I think first of all you should gain virtual training for this purpose. And then you can easily understand the process and the strategy of investment. Investment is somehow risky process. So you should have experience before making investment. Good luck

Investment is totally depends on you. If you want to invest in crypto currency then you have some knowledge about it. You have to know the market conditions. You have to analysis the market. You have to take risk. Take advice from experts. 

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money. Of course I can invest through dollars or BTC because if I invest in the course, then my profit will be more