How can I invest ?? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Friends, like you, I am new to this forum and I do not know how to invest but I am also interested in learning investment and business. I am also gathering information about it. As a newcomer, I can't help you. But this topic will be of great help to you and me and all the other new members.

Investment is to spend a number of your cash, I imply for example you will join up for a cloud mining site, and you'll need to make investments to boom your speed to earn more, so investing is good and worthwhile but choose the sincere sites to keep away from being scammed

For investment first of all we need enough money to invest in any business and then we can expect good profit. So we can invest our money at the yobit exchange in the investboxe to get profit.

If you want to work with an investment, I advise you first to learn and gain experience in this field before starting to work in it because it is a risky field and you must search for the best and most secure investment sites in addition to choosing the best currencies for investment because some currencies have no benefit from investing and storing them and you may lose your money if you invest it So be careful

Investment on cryptocurrency is kind of risky and that is the reason why it is not advisable for a beginner to invest much on cryptocurrency in order to avoid huge amount of loss. So as a beginner, it is proper to take one's time to learn more on Cryptocurrency trading and investment from the skilled and experienced senior members here.

I suggest you if you doesn't have any experience and knowledge then you don't invest anywhere. Because you have loss your money. If you have invest your money then  first you have to increase your knowledge about investing and trading. Then you can earn money on investing. 

• +2 1

For investing you have to consider your capital.If you can invest a big amount then you can select  LTC,BTC,ETH,XRP for investment.If you can not invest big amount then select Talk tokens,DLRS etc.After buying them you can invest those coins in the invest box.It will bring you a good profit.

The first thing is that you only invest what you are willing to lose, never invest all your capital, investment is nothing more than doing operations with the intention of making our capital grow 

• +1 1

Yeah bro just you need to learn about an investing websites they are working with honestly. Nearly 90% websites are created by scammers they are work just for getting our personal information and try to scam us. If you want to invest anywhere first identify this website it is clear or not then you should invest there and waiting for profit. 

We can invest by using different digital platforms of cryptocurrencies like coinbase, blockchain and yobit etc. There are many opportunities on all those forms to invest in some currency when it's rate is down and get profit when it's rate gets.

• +2 1

My friend, you can invest through the yobit platform as investing some currencies gives you good daily benefits

You just have to choose the currency and put the amount you want to invest

• +1 1

Hi friend, i advice you first of all you can learn about some knowledge about investing.if you want to invest money you can choose the safe nad good platform they you invest here.i advice you can invest in yobit because it is safest place.first you invest little amount and collect the experience about investment.

Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky, before we invest at least we should have knowledge on how to invest, trade and minex, we can learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, we can go through the senior members post and contents if we can pick some vital informations there, we can make research more about the way and manner to start investing and whcih of the cryptocurrencies is best to invest with.

The word Investment means is to use  a few of your money, I intend for model you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will basic to invest to amplify your alacrity to earn more, accordingly investing is competent and profitable but decide on the honorable sites to get out of personality scammed

The word Investment means is to use  a few of your money, I intend for model you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will basic to invest to amplify your alacrity to earn more, accordingly investing is competent and profitable but decide on the honorable sites to get out of personality scammed

I could tell from your write up that you're a beginner just like me. However, I was luck to be told that on could easily get scam if not been extra cautious. If I were you I'll look for a better sight to invest on, possibly the yobit invest box would be great for the percentage it offers.

First I welcome you on this platform . 

My friend its good if you want to invest on this platform . But first you have to do a bit of research . With whom you are investing bcz there are so many scammers there. You find a legit person with whom you can invest

• +2 2

The way to invest ,

Sign-up on yobit. To create an account, open the yobit exchange site.

Secure your by 2FA

Funding your yobit account

Start trading bitcoin on yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Lucasowen said:

Hi. Now a days you can invest on talk. Because talk is much down now days. My suggestion to you is that if you invest on talk it will be more profitable for you. But before invest I suggest you to do a research by yourself also. Hope you understand. Good luck.

@Lucasowen As you said, research should be carried out before making investment. Normally, now will be a good time to invest in talk since the value is low. The question we should be bothered about now is why the value dropped. If we can answer this, we will be able to predict if the value will rise again, how soon it will rise or if it will keep going down.

• +3 1

Their are a lot of countries we can invest with. Some investment are very risky but the best and most secure investment is the use of investbox in yobit exchange site this is the safest I have every seen I have invested in it and am enjoying it. You can also do trading bit with the help or coaching of an experts @M.bello @The Game @Trainz

• +3 1

I am new to this forum .And I am thinking about investing  But I don't know anything about that . Plz let me know about that . If someone know about that . I shall be very thankful to him

42 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Their are a lot of countries we can invest with. Some investment are very risky but the best and most secure investment is the use of investbox in yobit exchange site this is the safest I have every seen I have invested in it and am enjoying it. You can also do trading bit with the help or coaching of an experts @M.bello @The Game @Trainz

I believe with you some investment are very risky due to how some of the site are but the platform that is safe and secure for me is cryptocurrency which pay you on how you work you will get paid

Investment is easy but well planned investment is quite hard. It needs knowledge and market understanding. For that we need to gather  knowledge and we know what this forum is about. So to invest try to learn about market. That will make you confident while investing.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Thank you @Mubiflow for such a useful tip on how to invest in yobit exchange site and I will be looking forward to try these procedure and is a good idea to keep us updated about some certain features like these. 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

It not advisable we do trading without fully been oriented, we are bound to loose alot if we do that

Yobit investbox is the safest and the most secured place to do investment, I have tried it and I got some experience and got some free coin also

• +3 1

First of all you need to analyze the site or the you are going to invest. If you can finish this part clearly then you can bring profit. If you find it difficult to figure it out, then it will be best for you to buy bitcoin when its price is on the decline.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg