How can I invest ?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

On 1/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Do not get carried away by emotions, do not chase green candles, analyze well before investing, do not despair, accept losses

Before you start, you must learn the basics of trading and investing, and you must know everything related to the currency or currencies that you will invest in and study the market in a comprehensive study in order to know when to buy and when to sell in the beginning. Focus on a specific currency and also start with small amounts.

The first thing is to earn some free money, and then get ready to invest, remember that investing is possible that we lose, that is why we have to be sure to invest, aware of that, invest money that we are willing to lose

The forum is of course very good, but it is better to read books about investing in cryptocurrencies. If you find these, please let me know. I think there are very few explanatory books on the subject.

I would say just invest your money into trading or holding any cryptocurrency. Those are the best ones in my opinion. You gotta learn first thought and there is plenty information in the internet

I encourage you to get educated and know the rudiments and know that contributing isn't continually winning, here and there you can lose as well, so be ready for everything. With a fundamental information you can begin the speculation so you definitely realize acceptable behavior.

All tips can be found on this forum. You just find the topic you are interested in in the search engine and study it thoroughly. Happy earnings!

if you have bank account then you purchased BTC coin and investment exchanger site where you can uppercase coin and hold in long period after some month you will be earn good point if purchased coin going up.

To putting resources into digital money there is 2 alternatives. You can decide to exchanging it, so an ideal opportunity to time your venture will developing. The second is you utilizing detached speculation. Like getting some coin at that point holding. From that holding you will get an incentive by value that coin, at that point some profit, and perhaps some coin.

You want to start investing, first invest some money to learn, after 6 months, 7 months when you become a professional, you can increase the budget and make more profit.

• +1 1

The most important thing is to have information about the cryptocurrency you want to 
buy. To enter with at most 10% of the total capital. Do not rush with the sale. And 
most of all to be lucky

Greetings friend. 
If you allow me I want to make a couple of recommendations before investing.

It is important before making any investment in the crypto world to know how and where to invest, why?
Because you can lose money in that investment attempt.

in the crypto world there are many ways to invest but I think the most suitable for you as an investor is to know what to invest in and how to do it. That is why it is important to first educate yourself and that is where my recommendations come in:

1- Educate yourself financially
2- Do not invest lightly without knowing where you are investing
3- To know the project in which you are going to invest
4- first learn about the crypto world, how it works, how you can take advantage of it among other things
5- managing good risk capital
6- always go for low risk projects
7- You can invest in courses to learn how to trade

Note invertec: Always knowledge in each investment project will give security, do not go lightly to invest without studying where you will invest. 

• +4 1

The first thing you have to keep in mind when entering the world of digital currencies is not to fall for scams. That is very important, never an admin will write to you first, never send your tokens to anyone. And try to spot the news and airdrops Scams first. Then before investing, study the project you are going to enter, do not put your money anywhere. Do not pay 100% attention to someone, because nobody knows everything, we all have mistakes, and professional trades can also make mistakes. There are several ways to invest, you can hold, scalp or just trade. And there are many techniques for all that, you have to find the way that suits your profile and the one that you like the most.

1 saat önce jesusalbarran şunları söyledi:

Önemli olan sermayenizi ve yatırım yapmak istediğiniz para kazanmaktır. İkincisi, dikkatinizi çekmek için incelemek için ayrıntılı inceleler hakkında ayrıntılı bir çalışma yürütmek ve ayrıca kripto para birimindeki en son Yatırım eğilimlerini gösteren güncel makaleleri aramaktır. Bundan sonra karar verirsin. Karar verirken, birkaç projeyi hesaba katmalı ve toplamlarınızı yüzdelerini çeşitli para yatırmanız gerekir.

Investing is spending some of your money. I mean, you will need to invest to double your income or even more, but that’s how lucky.

Hello, there are many ways to invest, you just have to choose one in which you feel safe. Before investing you must first educate yourself and find emotional stability. once you have these two knowledge you will be ready to invest. good luck friends.

Don't panic first.  In the world of crypts, it is not to be a quick millionaire. It's more of a long-term investment, so learn all you can. There are even platforms that allow you to invest with fictitious money, so you can practice while you accumulate capital and experience. Very few people succeed in this. But if you put it on record you can make very good profits.

You can invest in Crypto world and be earning some percentage of profits once their is positive shift in BTC value. Volatility of BTC is what give the chance of making interest depending on the rising and the capacity of your holdings.

Investment requires experience, the starting capital. With the experience and skills you can directly and search for a legit, trusted sites, exchanges to buy and hold base on specify time waiting patiently to achieve your set target. 

I advise you not to invest in little-known coins and tokens, but to invest your funds in bitcoin or ethereum. These are the largest and most famous coins that have large trading volumes, capitalization and reliability. Be sure your deposit will not burn out.

First of all, I recommend you inform yourself about what you want to invest since in this world there is a very high risk of losing as well as winning. I would invest the money you are willing to lose, never again. Once you are completely sure of it you can go to any exchange, for example coinbase, binance, yobit to enter the world of crypto. Good luck!

Its very simple. Chose project you like and buy their token on ICO, IEO or if it already listed on exchange like YoBit, Binance, Huobi, Okex. Also you can stake USDT or BTC on Binance for example

To start investing, you need to choose an exchange. Like Yobit or Binance. I recommend Yobit, because it's more profitable. Next, you need to choose a cryptocurrency in which you benefit from investing, bitcoin and ethereum. Invest better when the exchange rate has fallen.

On 04.10.2020 at 07:13, KpymounapeHb said:

You can buy any crypto coins and it will be investment. All you have to do in such investment is wait for pump. There are many other kind of investments. I  invested my Bitcoins in one project and its giving me l% from my invested amount ever day..

Firstly we need to understand for how long we want to invest, then the amount, and Secondly we will turn to the most profitable coins.  We can find it by analyzing coin charts and info.

On 04.10.2020 at 07:13, KpymounapeHb said:

You can buy any crypto coins and it will be investment. All you have to do in such investment is wait for pump. There are many other kind of investments. I  invested my Bitcoins in one project and its giving me l% from my invested amount ever day..

Firstly we need to understand for how long we want to invest, then the amount, and Secondly we will turn to the most profitable coins.  We can find it by analyzing coin charts and info.