What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Well-well-well. I am starting doing crypto in 2020 summer. For me it's wholla new experience and I would like to make a lot of profits from it. I've already done so much research about it and i think i will succeed.

• +1 2

I started my robot with crypt back in 2018, then, for me, earning money on crypt was fausets. But quite a lot of time has passed and I have a crypto portfolio, I am also engaged in trading and not a lot of investments, I am glad that several years ago I became interested in this topic and began to work hard.

I have started working for cryptotalk a few weeks back.I found it really amazing and interesting here working for crypto.Because it is a good site for earning money that can help you

More than a year ago I started in the world of cryptocurrencies and thanks to my good efforts, today I can earn percentages thanks to them and to continue growing is my goal

12 minutes ago, Danyok20038 said:

I started my robot with crypt back in 2018, then, for me, earning money on crypt was fausets. But quite a lot of time has passed and I have a crypto portfolio, I am also engaged in trading and not a lot of investments, I am glad that several years ago I became interested in this topic and began to work hard.

I started in 2015 after a friend introduced me to a maw that emitted Dogecoins and since
then I have been fond of cryptos, not as a way of life but as an extra to income
cryptocurrencies are an extra means not as a form of life in small quantities

I have been around for 2 months and I still have to learn, the little I have learned has helped me a lot, in addition to being in quarantine it is a good way to work without leaving home

I've spent 2 years programming, and I want to see more big pumps in the future

I started two years ago I gathered my little capital working on pages where you earn free cryptocurrencies and from and to I started making investments and for now it has been going very well.

More than 3 years ago I started in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must learn a lot in this field to earn money, trading is the best method to win but you must know about the subject if you cannot lose everything.

Well, I was introduced to this business since 2017 and I lost over $2000 dollars which makes me to step back and went off from this crypto trading business but resume fully since 2019 with more experience and waiting to earn more. 

I started with crypto in 2015, I found out about crypto when I made money watching advertisements or advertisements on the ptc page and it was there that I met satoshi and bitcoin, and then I liked the adventure very much.

I started in 2016, and I started in this world researching a way to generate income since I was going through a difficult economic situation, and thanks to cryptocurrencies I was able to cope, but I really liked the subject and every day since I discovered it I dedicated myself to study them and investigate more about them until today I still have a lot to learn but I will always be willing to do so.

As fore me, I am in crypto for about 1 year, but only as a watcher. A month ago  got a desire to become a trader and become to work on this. I think, it's not a waste of time. It's also a business with its own specific, and it's interesting for me

El 22/1/2020 a las 13:54, Abo3laa dijo:

Agradable. y ¿sigues usando grifos hasta el día de hoy? 
Como sabemos, estos días no está funcionando.

Nowadays I no longer use the taps, when I started if I used them like the ptc I think that when we started all or most of us we went through that, but today I only dedicate myself to airdrop I have generated more profits with them.

For me, I entered the world of cryptography in the middle of 2018, and I entered this field thanks to one of my friends who told me about it, and for me I see that digital currencies are useful

I started working on crypto the same year i heard about cryptocurrencies,especifically Bitcoin,i was curious about it and why people talked about it and i decided to study it and do some trading

Hello my friend, I started joining the crypto world last year 2019. I enjoyed trading, earning, and learning great things about crypto. Though I struggle and lose at first, I learned a lot from it and now I'm earning and it's worth it.

Frankly, I don't remember any year I heard about Bitcoin
It is very unfortunate that I know a lot about cryptocurrencies in terms of investment, trading or forex, but unfortunately, after a long struggle to collect Bitcoin, I love losing instead of profit.

A small investment, knowledge and knowing what you want to do, with cryptocurrencies there are many possibilities to earn money, you must have a bit of luck, and a lot of effort and desire

I have been constantly working with cryptocurrencies for almost a year, but much longer studying the subject and working faucet, and small jobs on the Internet to collect Satoshis. But six months ago I decided to make investments.