What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 101 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I entered the coding world a few months ago through a friend of mine who told me to work here and I am very grateful to him because I loved the world of coding so much and it is very useful and it is not a waste of time at all because you are here to learn and earn money at the same time.

Dear iam new bie on this forum. I have start work on this forum a few days ago. This is good forum for learning. On this forum there is knowledge about new things. You can earn free money on this forum. You can also do trading and make valuable profit. 

I entered the field of cryptocurrencies in January 2021, that is, months ago, and found it a very useful field that could be used financially and culturally.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

Well i am only new in this kind of field. I joined last year of November and doing posting to earn profit. I considered this field as useful and very helpful because i can earn profit here and i see myself working here in many years.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading it is really a profitable and enjoyable business

According to my account statement and status  I have checked many other platforms in this year but crypto talk forum provide the necessary information and experience. I have joined the forum in the current year when due to Corona we have much time to spend at home. So work online with crypto talk forum for sharing news and information.

Hi my dear  I'm new bie I'm almost start there about 2-3 days ago but I feel good when I work there its increase my capability and also  knowledge about crypto world  and with passage of time I feel a positive ways from there because my English start improving and many new thing I can learn from there everyday So its good a goof platform 

Nice. and do you still use taps to this day? 
As we know, these days it's not working.started last year I'm looking for some ways to earn money and I get a referal link for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .then I found out that this coins is a best way to earn and invest.

I've never known about Crypto before, I didn't even know how to make money from it, I joined crypto through a friend of mine, and interested in working here, I've been here for a long time, I've been here in 2020.

Welcome my friend.

In fact, I started working on CryptoTalk not long ago.

From about a week and a half approximately.

Some friends have pointed me to this site.

No, I don't think work here is a waste of time at all, but rather an excellent site for earning money and knowledge.

• +3 1

In the seventh month, I will complete the year and I am trying to work in all the useful sites and I got to know this work when I was in a habitual state on Facebook before bed and then I took it seriously and started the search and found its return is greater than the real work and its time is better and the rest is better so yes I see it is ideal

I'm new here. In fact, I heard about cryptocurrencies a long time ago, but I had no confidence in starting the business due to my insufficient knowledge of how to operate, how to trade and invest, but I have started now and I am very excited to join this forum.

Hello my friend .. Unfortunately I recently learned about this job .. I am a new member .. But I am really happy with my work. This is useful because I gained experience something by little .. I liked this job .. Good luck to all

• +1 1

Hello dear friend I have just started in this special world. It is very useful as it gives financial returns and also provides us with information for encryption I thank you

Dear friend, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies, trading and so on are a comfortable, simple method for getting a reasonable profit. I started working this year and I find it interesting and useful at the same time.

• +2 1

In fact, I am a beginner in this field. I will be stained by your comments and learn from them, I hope with all my heart that the result will be beautiful in the end, all this fatigue must be a scientific and material benefit ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi my friend, I entered the crypto world last year but because of my busy studies I stopped doing it, and now I'm eager to take advantage of the forum content and I'm sure it's not a waste of time because cryptocurrencies are the future of the world.

I've been hearing about it from my friends for a long time but I didn't start working on it but now.So in 2021, I started working on this forum and I have to take some money in return. I have to withdraw money from this forum twice. 

Most of people  also started  from 2 year and some have  started  work in one month  but i am new  commer  in crypto currency fourm   i am so working some weaks

My dear fellow i join this forum two weeks before and i am very happy in this platform. I feel very pleasure because this is great forum. This forum give us money as well as knowledge and i will never leave this platform because i work here in very comfortable way.

Unfortunately I'm still a beginner here. I wish I had started working in cryptocurrency for years. Every day I learn something new and useful here, and I am sure that I will continue to work with the cryptocurrency because it will become global and circulated by everyone.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope that you will be in good health and continue to prosper for me. I am still new to the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. Please support from old members and provide advice to us, we are beginners, to develop our ideas and experiences in this field.

I know that I am a beginner, but I would love to participate, I entered less than a month ago, but in this short time I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies unless I learned it in months outside it.

should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning processworked outside to buy bitcoins at a low price, and here I am with a decent future thanks to The creation of a ghost.my first mining ASIC T9 + and want to know more about how crypto mining and trading works, until now and find cryptotalk forums, a place to share crypto information and earn extra income.

I am not old on this forum; I joined it the same year but I had to have a break from the work of Cryptotalk due to some setbacks in my life; but now I have overcome all those setbacks and back on the Cryptotalk with full energy.

• +1 1