What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 85 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I was entered in crypto world two years ago and its very amazing journey for me. I listen about this digital world through my friend and now i am also a trader too.  To enhance my knowledge and multi skill i joined this forum because this forum is best for being successful in cryptography. so now i am on the way for 100 posts and its very interesting.

When i heard about crypto talk then i join and research about crypto talk. For me , I just started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. I am very satisfied and happy to enjoy this platform. Good luck for all the members .

• +5 1

I did start working at the crypto in this year2021. This is a good platform to earn money easily. And our skills and knowledge also improving.

Hello dear friend. Actually I am recently get information about this forum by my friends he is working in this forum for a long time but i joined recently in this forum. Now I am regretting about that for late.

From this year I have start working at the crypto. I was looking for a trusted online job and then I find this platform.

So, after know about this platform I joined to work.

Hey guys, your topic is too good.actually i am a new member of the site, infact i have joined the site last month February. Few days ago i have heard about the site from my husband.from then,i was more interested about the site and finally i am a member of crypto talk. 

I attended the forum not too long or years ago I joined the forum in 2021. I didn't know about it at first but one day a friend of mine suggested me about the forum and I created an account here according to him. At first I was not so serious but worked here.  I like it very much. After working here I realized it is a very big platform and it is not a fake platform. Everything here is very honest. By working here we can easily earn money. After working here I have learned how to work in forums.

• +1 1

In 2021 I opened this account. I have learned a lot through this. I have learned a lot.It is possible to earn money through this, many people earn good money So I opened this account too. And I started a new job here. I want to learn a lot through this account.

I start my work in cryptocurrency world 1 year ago I join  different ptc ads watching websites and different faucet websites but unfortunately I cannot earn good amount of money recently my friend suggest me  this wonderful forum I hope I can earn good amount of money with the help of this forum

This is very helpful for me because i get more information and knowledge about this forum and i also improve my English language that is very helpful for me. So in my point of view this forum really great full for earning and learning. I am very happy to join it and start working on it as I benefited from a lot of useful information.  This forum not only gives us the knowledge about crypto-currencies, but give us a capital also depending on our work for trading or investing.

I have started in online work 2021. But I think cryptiotalk is interesting. It is best for sharing news. I feel very comfortable in this online work.

Thank you my friend you are well within your alphabets .I have had 2 months working on this form . I too have not made so much money from this form, I hope that I will earn a lot more And I will have these money for my future .

• +1 1

I joined this forum a few days ago and I'm really glad that I gained so much information about cryptocurrencies 
This forum is exceptional where you can earn cryptocurrencies by sharing your information

It just started this year. It was an exciting start. Before, I wasn't convinced about cryptocurrencies and thought they were fraudulent. Now their value has skyrocketed compared to previous years.

Hello my friend,

I have stated lately about 2 months ago, but in this two months I have learned a lot about crypto currencies, I have learned about trending and investing, I think crypto currencies is the future currency.

Best regards

Hello my friend, for me, I am still new. I joined during the past two months. She used to not know anything about this field. I was only hearing about it, but now I try to gain knowledge and experience as much as possible.

• +4 1

Of course there are a lot of old members here and they are very experienced. But I'm new and joined this forum a few days ago. I am also working hard, spending time in this forum and learning so that I too can benefit from cryptocurrency.

It's not a time of year as I have joined this forum a month ago😅. So I am a recent member of this forum. But in that short time I have found this forum too informative and interesting. I have learnt alot about cryptocurreny as well as availing it as a good source of income 

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I just start  work here.i came to know from one of my best friend.in a very little time i got much knowledge of crypto.i draw good profit and enjoying my work.

My friend, I've known encryption and cryptocurrencies for four years, but I've only worked in them last year, and they've been really great, and I've regretted all the years I've been without encryption and cryptocurrencies. 

i am new here friend i am start work this site 1 year ago this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site.

thanks 

I started working at the beginning of this year, after reading about cryptocurrencies and seeing that some countries allowed their circulation, I think it is a good idea to work in this area seriously.

I joined crypto recently. I find it very useful. I am still learning about the basic rules. It’s not a waste of time for me because i spend my free time for earn money and gain knowledge. 

My friend, I heard about this field about a year ago, and I was not very interested, but when I saw my friends who work in this field made excellent profits that helped them improve their financial conditions, I started to work, and I am now working in the hope of achieving my goals and improving my condition