What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

What we should be expecting from cryptocurrencies is a rise of price for the best of them for many years as they are creating the best financial system and changing how this works. I am believer in crypto and I try to learn even how to code as this is the most interesting technology that has been produced lately.

• +1 1

We should expect from bitcoin and it is when it is in low buy it and when it is in high then sell it.with this strategy we can earn profit.

Cryptocurrency has been this kind of a world that one has to be very careful about the more you expect it to grow the more it becomes complex, so its important that we have something more argile and one that will be more important for us to really define.

When you take crypto currency , the  huge transition from paper money to digital money , has a huge promise but it should be expected to be practical. just as Fiat is 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You need to wait for it to actually happen but you could expect many things in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency is not that relevant in the past because its popularity is not that high compare to now and their demand is near to nothing. But since the cryptocurrency is not getting some attention to all of the individual users you could expect that it could be more relevant that the money that we have right now in the near future since you could actually feel its presence right now because of lessening the physical contact which makes the cryptocurrency would be so demandable since it doesn't need to have a physical contact for such transactions.

• +2 1

What I anticipate from the digital currency is an expansion in the number of clients and the advancement of undertakings that are shockingly better than previously and which positively has an awesome cost later on.

that digitial assets are the future is obvious but how is gonna be the question more on

• -1 1

I only expect crypto survive and still green whatever the value but we need green mode to replace fund and trust. This time people start to find alternative out side crypto because regulation problems. We need to keep them stay and make sure crypto is not worth to abandon.

• +1 1

As I noticed, crypto world is very hard, and if you expect easy money, then you won't get it, because here is to get good incomes need a lot of time, patience, knowledge and make some investments from your own money, because if you will try to get good incomes without any investments, it will be impossible 

• +1 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, Gluttony said:

But since the cryptocurrency is not getting some attention to all of the individual users you could expect that it could be more relevant that the money that we have right now in the near future since you could actually feel its presence right now because of lessening the physical contact which makes the cryptocurrency would be so demandable since it doesn't need to have a physical contact for such transactions

In this year of 2020 actually it has turn to be the year of Crypto currencies, considering the massive population joining the world of crypto currency system due to the negatives impact of the global pandemic which has strand or halt some businesses and work for a while. this lead so many to consider Crypto system as the best, most safe and effective means to earn additional income passively.

• +3 1

Инвесторов все больше и больше становится,которые вкладывают и готовы вложить в крипту,а это хорошо.

You can expect anything from cryptocurrencies now, especially after the March collapse, you can easily reduce the Deposit by half. In General, you can also make money on market movements.

In my opinion, the best we can hope for from cryptocurrencies is that their use is simply normalized, some myths are eliminated that what they use is something strange and also more importantly that governments do not try to reach out and put regulations to use of them and lose their true purpose.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

For cryptocurrencies I would expect a huge expansion of the business and the surge of many new projects as it's happening, there are more and more new and innovative projects now that are really changing the industry. I expect the price of btc to go up really high as well hopefully

You can expect huge profit from crypto. I expect this year I will be able to double my money by investing in bitcoin and ripple.

This year so many coins showing us symptoms about bullrun. This year started Bitcoin price increase continues, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin,zash, and Bitcoin SV coin price will increase by double. This time is important so we take some patients.

If you look at the amount of investors in crypto currencies they are increasing day-by-day.So i think the price of crypto currencies will gradually rise in the future.So expect a handsome profit from the crypto currencies.

I think we have passed the deep-price after the 2017 bubble and maybe 2020 is the beginning of the bull run

You should be positive when you are trading / holding or learning about it .. its an amazing big world

I really expect the bullish market in the first quarter, I know it is too early for this year 2020, but who knows it can happen anytime.

You should expect more benefits from the investment of your cryptocurrencies if you invested with the best coins and you have best trading strategies

what i hope is that cryptocurrency will be more popular in my country and people will try to think seriously about earning money from it.

Always hope that the crypto currency will always increase in every quarter. Because with that increase, the value of my investment will always go up. Even the tokens that I have now must have also increased.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Актуальные курсы на 20.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4% $/ 1,5% за €. 💰 Продаём USDT 2.2 % с Вас. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Здравствуйте! Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с данным мониторингом: https://glazok.org/exchange/?details=1314
    • Здравствуйте!  Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный обмен Ethereum ETH на Альфа Банк Рубли. Гарантируем профессиональную поддержку на всех этапах обмена.  Минимальное время на любой обмен.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/
    • Уважаемые клиенты Rubin.Exchange!   Rubin.Exchange добавил функцию отслеживания транзакций в реальном времени для максимальной прозрачности. Пользователи теперь могут контролировать свои криптовалютные операции.
    • По состоянию на 31 марта 2024 года в общей сложности 937 профессиональных фирм в США инвестировали в спотовый рынок биткойн-ETF. Биткойн продолжает достигать новых уровней внедрения в реальном мире, при этом традиционные финансовые компании (TradFi) осваивают цифровой актив с поразительной скоростью.   Значительные инвестиции в спотовые биржевые фонды Биткойн (ETF) означают растущий институциональный интерес к криптоактивам. В прошлом квартале ошеломляющее количество американских банков, инвестиционных менеджеров, хедж-фондов и профессиональных фирм купили спотовые биткойн-ETF, как видно из их документов 13F, поданных в Комиссию по ценным бумагам и биржам (SEC). Твит платформы анализа инвестиций в цифровые активы K33 Research показал, что по состоянию на 31 марта 937 профессиональных фирм в США инвестировали в спотовый рынок биткойн-ETF. Следовательно, может быть сложно узнать и перечислить каждую фирму TradFi, которая инвестировала в биткойн . Победа ETF произошла уже в первые три месяца года. Гиганты TradFi присоединяются к BTC Некоторые из крупнейших инвестиций в биткойн-ETF поступили от Millennium Management, тяжеловесного хедж-фонда, и Susquehanna International Group (SIG), глобальной фирмы, занимающейся количественной торговлей. Фирмы сообщили об инвестициях в биткойн-продукты в размере $2 млрд и $1 млрд соответственно.   За инвестициями Millennium Management и SIG последовали Bracebridge Capital , бостонский хедж-фонд, который управляет деньгами ведущих университетов, таких как Йельский и Принстонский, и Boothbay Fund, еще один управляющий фондом, базирующийся в Нью-Йорке. Компании приобрели ETF на сумму $434 млн и $377 млн соответственно. Существенные раскрытия информации об ETF также поступили от ведущей американской банковской компании Morgan Stanley и консалтинговой компании Pine Ridge Advisers, инвестиции которых составили 269 миллионов долларов и 205,8 миллионов долларов США соответственно. Кроме того, альтернативный управляющий активами Aristeia Capital, инвестиционная фирма Graham Capital и управляющий хедж-фондом Crcm LP сообщили о значительных вложениях в размере $163,4 млн, $102,6 млн и $96,6 млн соответственно в биткойн-ETF. Штаты, которым стоит следовать? Многие другие профессиональные фирмы сообщили о меньших инвестициях в рынок биткойн-ETF. Некоторые из них включают Hightower Advisors с объемом инвестиций в 68 миллионов долларов, Fortress Investment Group с 53,6 миллионами долларов, Cambridge Investment Research с 40 миллионами долларов, Sequoia Financial Advisors с 12 миллионами долларов, Integrated Advisors с 11 миллиардами долларов и Brown Advisory с 4 миллионами долларов. Примечательно, что крупные банки, такие как JPMorgan Chase и Wells Fargo, инвестировали еще меньшие суммы, на общую сумму 760 000 и 143 000 долларов США соответственно, в рынок биткойн-ETF.   Стоит также отметить, что большинство этих фирм распределяют свои инвестиции по нескольким ETF, при этом GBTC Grayscale, IBIT BlackRock, FBTC Fidelity и ARKB Ark Invest получают наибольшие инвестиции. Между тем, рынок цифровых активов вскоре может стать свидетелем притока инвестиций от государственных профессиональных фирм. Инвестиционный совет штата Висконсин уже задал темп , вложив в биткойн-ETF инвестиции на сумму 163 миллиона долларов.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 556.02 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 550.69 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 570.1 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 550.66 RUB
    • Основатель SkyBridge Capital Энтони Скарамуччи удваивает свою веру в то, что институциональное внедрение Биткойна ( BTC ) находится в самом разгаре и готово значительно ускориться в предстоящих кварталах.  Выступая в программе « Squawk Box » CNBC , бывший директор по коммуникациям Белого дома рассказал о последних событиях, таких как выход пенсионных фондов США на рынок криптовалют, указав на инвестиции Инвестиционного совета штата Висконсин в iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) компании BlackRock и Bitcoin Trust компании Grayscale. Согласно недавним отчетам Управления по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC), совет директоров выделил этим трестам 170 миллионов долларов , что сигнализирует о значительном сдвиге в институциональном восприятии роли Биткойна как стратегического актива. «Я думаю, что институциональное усыновление происходит сейчас», — сказал Скарамуччи. «Объявил штат Висконсин. Мы ожидаем, что другие пенсионные фонды объявят об этом».              Скарамуччи объяснил этот растущий интерес одобрениями регулирующих органов, которые ослабили беспокойство крупных институциональных инвесторов. Импульс институционального принятия очевиден из раскрытия информации о почти 1000 крупных инвесторах, владеющих спотовыми ETF на биткойны в США. Скарамуччи совместно с Сэйлором Скарамуччи рассматривает Биткойн прежде всего как средство сбережения, поддерживая концепцию «цифрового золота». Ранее он также называл его «машиной сложных процентов для инвесторов», сравнимой с Berkshire Hathaway. Он отверг идею Биткойна прежде всего как средства обмена, и это мнение поддержал Майкл Сэйлор из MicroStrategy.
    • ⚜️ $REM AIRDROP CAMPAIGN is LIVE!⚜️   💲 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of $REM tokens 💵 Reward per participant: $10 worth of $REM tokens (750 lucky winners) 👥 Referral Reward: $20 worth of $REM tokens (125 top referrals) 📆 Campaign Duration: May 19, 2024 to May 29, 2024 (11:30 PM UTC) 🗓 Reward Distribution date: July 1, 2024 to July 5, 2024   🤖Airdrop Link: https://t.me/Rem_Airdropbot   📄 Information  Real Estate Metaverse aims to establish a comprehensive ecosystem enabling users to acquire real-life properties globally, leveraging - blockchain technology.   Steps to Join👇 1️⃣ Join our Telegram group 2️⃣ Follow us on our X, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends 3️⃣ Join our Discord Server 3️⃣ Submit your ERC-20 wallet address   🎯 More earnings, more referrals 🪅