Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

Now a days many currencies are upward but the best option to invest in bitcoin this is so much up day by day. Other cryptocurrencies are also upward litcoin Ribble and Ethereum. 

I think we all see that your predictions were right. This year was a great year for crypto, but nor for all of them like xrp, as we all know ripple reach 0.7$ but after that zec sue xrp and now the biggest exchangers start to delist xrp. I think ripple will not make it, even if they win the sue because exchangers start to delist xrp and i think it'll became much worse.

• +3 1

Those who have chosen LTC eth and btc to invest this year have benefited a lot.  These three coins are always pumped towards the end of the year.  However, in addition to these coins xlm, doge, dot these coins are good for investing.

23 hours ago, SciBoy said:

I would personally recommend to invest on tron or litecoin. These two coins are the most profitable for me. And I've been working with these for a long time. 

22 hours ago, MalikSharyarr said:

I suggest you,  you invest just 3 coins in this year's because next year they reach at top and you take good benefits from these coins... 

Bitcoin 

Litecoin 

Eth

Because these all coins work good now a time and hope so these all coins value go up next year... 

Personally if I have great wealth I'll close eyes and invest on Bitcoin buts since I don't and may people too don't, then I'll suggest least coin like litecoin and Etherium, they are part of the fast growing coin and they will impress investors in months to come

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many good projects like XLM, Cordano and water which was doing actually well in start of this year. Developed and top coins nowadays are expensive to purchase and have less volatility to ensure profit.

As for the good currencies for investment, the Bitcoin currency occupies the first place in popularity and the investment price, then comes in the second place the Ethereum currency, it has good popularity, a good price and a clear project, and the third place is occupied by the litecoin currency, as it has popularity, good price and good advantage.

These are the most important cryptocurrencies that have a good investment

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is the best of all. It was popular in 2020. It will be more popular now because in 2020, corona virus is investing in everyone's home, making money from here. Gaining a lot of knowledge. 2020 is investing a lot.

In my opinion, Ethereum, Polkadot VeChain Algorand, Enjin, SAND and Hedera Hasgraph has promising projects and they have great potential for the upcoming year. I expect great profit from these if an altseason kicks in. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

@Wanderdark @Glory39 @glory50

The truth is we need to find what are solution to what is going on, so to me it turns  out that if the investors really  did try to get into make sure that there is a lot of work, it is bitcoin that could have performed really good that is really important we really need to get work going. bit coin could have been he best in the world if you invested 100$ in March 2020, you would have about 1400$ right now but we hope 2021 will treat us well today

The btc, ltc, eth, yo token was the best to invest in cryptocurrency in 2020 and the price of this coin has increased a lot which would have resulted in good return on investment.  Now that the new year 2021 is running, the coins mentioned above are making a good impact in the market and the price has increased many times over.  The best investment option would be to work with these coins.

The 2020 has past and we could clearly see that the best crypto to invest was bitcoin because it made 4x of it's prices within this year. Ethereum has come from about 200ish dollars to 1200 dollars making 6x and that was one of the best, too. These two were less risky compared to other altcoins that's why I think they were the best for the past year. 

• +1 1

Dear friend i would like to suggest you, to invest your money in bitcoin because there is no about that bitcoin has the highest value in the market of coins like this. So the best way to invest in 2020 is bitcoin. Thank you and best of luck

• +3 1

For me Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in the year 2021, and there is no doubt about it , at leas for me. I would rather keep my Satoshies and wait even if some analyst told me that there is another coin that is going to give me a profit no less that two hundred percent. I will simply refuse it and stick to my Satoshies. 

• +2 1

ETH, LTC & especially ZCash. Zcash has had a huge up swing in the last week or so. Ripple / XRP could also be a good investment even with all the problems it is facing. Its a cheap investment. Ive bought & am holding. Dont forget Monero either.

Ive set my Genesis Miner to only mine ZCash for the moment. It has the best price earnings potential at the moment.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think the best crypto currency is bitcoin for invest in this year. Cause day by day bitcoin price rising and i hope it will increase more in future. So if you invest there then it will be very profitable for you. So i will suggest you to invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin was the best crypto currency for the investment in the 2020 because bitcoin price was much decreased at the time of the epidemic situation and I think that was the best time for investing money in bitcoin because the price fall of the bitcoin is temporary. If we buy bitcoin in lower price and keep hold for long time, we can sell them in at a high price in future. 

There are many best cryptos in world like Bitcoin,ethereum,and binance coin but i think you should invest in ethereum(ETH) because it has the great future and right now it is improving day by day.It is stable and trust worthy .Good luck

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you can now search for currencies that have large growth projects, so now Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best for trading and investments.

I will not change my point of view. I prefer Ethereum and Bitcoin, the two are very impressive. They may remain the best until next year 2021. An investment will achieve more than one sponsor, so I recommend Ether and Bitcoin for you.

I will not change my point of view. I prefer Ethereum and Bitcoin, the two are very impressive. They may remain the best until next year 2021. An investment will achieve more than one sponsor, so I recommend Ether and Bitcoin for you.

• +4 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

I think that in this business, the Ethereum currency will actually be the most powerful currency for investment, and it can actually rise a lot strongly.

Dear friend, I agree with you.  Of course 2020 is the best year to invest.  The global economic situation is worse for the Corona epidemic in 2020.  Everyone is locked in the lockdown.  Then people join crypto in large numbers.  And the price of cryptocurrency is constantly rising.  As a result, there are many benefits to investing in crypto.  And more profit is earned by investing to increase the price level.

My friend I want to tell you that if you look the market at the end of the year 2020 you can analyse that the Bitcoin is on its peak level and have a good value in the word so the Bitcoin is most valuable currency in which you can invest in 2021

Gentleman cryptocurrency is a global currency in these days in all over the world and the Bitcoin is most valuable and good currency for the investment in 2020 and in 2021 foreign investment it so best of luck

There were a lot of good currencies in 2020 due to the great demand for cryptocurrencies this year, regardless of what currencies are.

Well,  apart from btc,  litescoins and ETH,  I guess there next most important coin to look out for in the year 2020 is the xrp and dogecoin,  those two also have some promising features, thought all coins could take us by surprise. 

• +2 1