Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

The biggest mistake you make is being led by rumors and fake news. If you want to be a successful investor, watch the currency market moment by moment, read and learn for yourself and do not believe anything you hear from unknown people.

You can adopt the sayings and news of analysts, provided that they are reliable and experienced, but this does not prevent you from learning technical analysis and gaining experience in knowing the future of currencies because expectations alone are not enough. What if these expectations fail will we throw our failure on others?

It is very good to invest in cryptocurrency on what one read and understand from the news and other information on forums and platform that the website is legit and also have even minimum security for proper participation in the whole world.

• +1 1

Investment is risky and needs a lot of experience and information . So we must obtain information from multiple sources . You can watch important news about digital currencies as well as know price expectations then you can specify the step you will take .

• +1 1

News is not always rights.  They only predict the value of cryptocurrency according to its behaviour . They may be true ir may be wrong.  So we should never totally rely on the news we should also do some research before investing in it. 

• +2 1

I believe that before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you must verify the news and make sure that this information is correct, you must be careful and do not invest until you search carefully for the cryptocurrency you want to invest in and for the projects that finance this currency .

• +3 1

No because it is not guaranteed that all news can be true. There are some news source which are more for the creating the propaganda in the markets. So never trust the false news which can hamper the investment mood. Now declined in the market is due to the false news. 

• +3 1

Yes i agree with you that maximum crypto investor read price prediction before investing. I just made only one crypto coins this is bitcoins because i believe that bitcoins is the most powerful and most profit able business. Yes in my opinion new crypto coins effect the crypto market according to the own worth.

Welcome with me

Investing depends on both: news and price forecasts through technical analysis
But news often does not carry the facts about the currency or project for the purpose of influence and publicity only
But technical analysis is better because it provides an objective study of the project or currency

• +3 1

To get a better picture of whether to invest or divest, you can double-check what you read, then read forums and speak to older or senior members about a specific coin. There is simply too much money manipulation going on, so be cautious with your money.

I think that some news may be false and thus you will lose your money. Also, using social media to choose your movement in trading may lead to loss. I advise you to monitor the market. Ask experts and rely on them. Make safe trading to ensure that your money is not lost

Both of them i think it's important but i agree with you, Some news on each coin or token was more proven and giving some effect to the market, Example like enjin coin when samsung officialy add it on their flasgship than bundled with crypto wallet, The price was rising more than 20%, It's better to more data and make it as refrence.

• +1 1

The most reliable method of course is technical analysis, as you expect the price based on the course of the market moment by moment, but also the news has a strong impact, I bought a doge when Elon Musk announced that he would invest in it and already made very good profits from it.

As for me, I did not invest in cryptocurrencies because of the news. I focus on investing in popular currencies that have good trading volume ... I try to stay away from new currencies because they can be counterfeit and cause losses.

I advise you, don't just base on prediction or news always look at the reality and at the chart that is the best reference when you are investing on cryptocurrency. Because some of the news might not be the true news, so when you hear the news you must do research first. And we should be more careful in investing that has different marketing strategies from one another.

I don't think we need to get some how know from news. Because when we have knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency then we canthink that what can be next. So no doubt cryptocurrency can be risky if you haven't knowledge about cryptocurrency so it can be useless when you put your money with out knowledge.  So it good if you check that which project is right. So it good if you make diversification in your investment then you can make and mange your risk to different place and project.  So basic strategy of investment is so important if you want to invest. 

Invest in cryptocurrency is very risky because your asset invest in currency to see after news paper. Because in news paper fornt news depand on market up and down so you seen the news paper and after invest in crypto.

Don't hear newscasts

That doesn't mean she's a liar, but it depends on you.

There's a lot of risk, risk and losses in cryptocurrency investment but if you have that enough information you don't have to hear the news bulletins.