Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ?

I will feel glad if crypto talk will employ me to work for them if i will get paid in bitcoin monthly i will accept it with immediate effect because the forum is worth to spend time with and you will learn valuable information.

Sure am interested in a career crypto talk section, I seriously need to learn and more about cryptocurrency and I believe been part of the crypto talk section I will be able to learn more about buying, selling and investing on bitcoins and litecoins 

Of course I am interested, for that I am in cryptotalk to participate in this campaign. The opportunity to be able to generate income in cryptotalk is not always there, because this campaign will one day end and will not pay again. For that I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to be a part of the forum and will not waste this opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, my friend, I am interested in all the details of this forum and its sections, and I work with it with all activity in order to develop myself and offer my best to earn and invest money.

My friend, CryptoTalk is a great forum that allows you to learn about all methods of earning from cryptocurrencies and provides you with opportunities and jobs for you.  You work after it. It is really a forum for the future, and I hope it will remain for the end of life. It is a technology for talking about cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to work with it Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is not just that I would b interested , I think I will be more than glad to do such a job. I am already a big fan of this forum and I am thankful for all the advantages that it provides for its members and I will be so happy to work in it and help other members to achieve a successful career in the crypto world.

The cryptotalk is itself a job sector you can easily earn on this forum by posting but it the forum make the cryptosectors then I would like to take part in this section because this is giving so much knowledge or services for it's members. 

Yes. I am interested to build up my career in cryptotalk.  Cryptotalk is a nice platform which gives us opportunity to earn money without any single invest. It can last forever. 

Of course I would like to work at cryptotalk as it is the best website and I don't like to help other people in their learning development in the crypto world as that makes me happy to support other people so that they can be successful.

That will be wonderful idea. If i want to choose a job here i will think in a trading job.Trading is my second job and a also job like moderator in the form that will be perfect. 

Being a worker in a forum like this is a good thing. You will have the opportunity to know many things from crypto because you will be more active than normal members and also you will earn more, because you will also be paid a worker/ employee salary. Being a moderator here its very good.

All jobs are important and have a way to work on them in the forum, and this forum is the best job in the internet so far, so any job here is very important and worth working on with confidence and diligence from you.

I can do most of jobs that depend on knowing more things about financial projects or online jobs because I have more experience on that specific work in crypto

Yes. I really want to make my career in crypto only. But we can't depend only on crypto talk of you want to make you career in crypto then you have to think something big, i will try to go for trading and make my career.

• +2 1

I like this forum very much because this is easy way of earning and due to this poor people and jobless users can earn lots of profit by using this forum. So i am happy to see that forum give every one to chance of earn lots of money. 

I want to chance and work with any trading company because this is a best way to earn

Yes, if there is something like that here it will be good thing for those who are seeking job vacancies, i have seen a lot of users here finding a legit and paying job that suits for them

Yes, my friend, we spend most of our time here in encryption and cryptocurrencies, which means it's okay to have our time here within a certain job, and our time becomes valuable and we make a lot of money. 

• +5 1

Yes I will be interested in a career section with crypto especially if am to be taking care of the forum members posts and comments they always make and I should be able to detect scammers

Yes mate I will surely be interested in a career section in cryptotalk currency platform if am opportune to be given the vacancy because am always happy and excited to be among the members of this great platform and it's a pleasure to have such an opportunity because cryptotalk currency platform is a forum of lot of benefits that is incomparable to other sites 

• +1 1

I would be interested in the programming career, because I think that you can earn a lot of money and you can also work remotely, which is awesome.

From cryptotalk you can earn good profit and gets knowledge of new things and it is also providing us with the opportunities of doing trading which is itself a job like it considered as a digital business.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

Your suggestion is useful and I like it but actually I will prefer the cryptotalk job because I will learn different trading skills and also more knowledge about crypto world will also be gain as well. 

We must all focus on learning the methods and strategies of working in the fields of cryptocurrency trading, as this field is profitable and we can get large profits if we have the appropriate experience

Are you kidding? this is a dream coming true, I will be pleased to work in crypto especially if the work is here at the forum , It is very nice to be working on something that you like. And I guess that the whole world will be recognizing the importance of cryptocurrency and admit its importance in the growth of the economy.

• +2 1

I am very interested in the vast world of crypto,
But I currently own a job and I am still learning more every day about crypto, trading and various currencies,
Of course, I will not have time to increase another job to that.
Although it is an excellent opportunity, the organizing process on the site and the forum is very difficult and needs people who have more experience than me.