Is invest box profitable? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

i think yes if you choose the right place to invest in and as my opinion it is a good way for beginner to learn and increase money

Yes invest box is profitable , it has no risk that's why many people like it , All you have to do here is stacking your crypto and get a limited percentage of your crypto.

Definitely InvestBox is very profitable, I have more than double invested in a token in less than 2 months. It’s a good place to generate more profit in the medium term.

Yes, i tried many times and it is profitable but you should choose the right time to enter, timing here is more important and invest with money you can afford to lose

Yes, it is really beneficial if you use the right investment strategy. Because if you use the right strategy, you can make a big profit.

Сам мало знаю об инвест боксе ихотел бы узнать большее именно на этом форуме, если не сложно расскажите пожалуйста очень интересно, заранее спасибо и удачи.

Yes. YoBit's investbox is a very profitable financial instrument. In the past, you would earn 2% per day with lisa, or even more! But I highly recommend you not to use all your money on investbox. Only 80-90% (on my opinion)

The best invest right now is Yo, you will get about 6% a month just for holding Yo, Also you may need to make 10 tiny trades in YO/usdt and there you go,

I previously read about it, yet I never utilized it, I think since I'm not intriguing enough with regards to this investbox, there is an every day salary genuinely however not high, and I want to put resources into another site, and yobit is acceptable in exchanging and trading, yet contributing, I don't think so

To be honest, I have used it very few times, I remember that the first time I used them they were with the yoda and at that time it worked and I had an additional profit but I have not tried it with other currencies

Investing in a box is profitable. But you have to learn the rules of this, I mean you can learn from the experience of others. There is something else.

Profit of investboxes depend on some conditions:

1. Created by Yobit or by some traders.

2. New investbox started with ICO or no.

3. Is this investbox new or old. New are provitable, old is very risky.

4. the more percent hs investbox, the more risk you have.

5. If this is an ICO investbox, watch to buy wall.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

Those of us in the world of cryptocurrencies, among other things, review the different options or investment plans.

In that search I found that Yobit's Investbox has excellent alternatives that offer high performance.

An example of this is with the YODA coin that offers two options, one that pays 1% daily and the other that pays 2% daily on the condition that you play dice on a daily basis, at least 10 tosses.

The payment of what they offer they do it daily, as long as you meet the dice in the case of 2% performance, if you opt for 1% you do nothing, just wait.

The benefit is knowing when is the best time to retire with benefits

The InvestBOX function is ensured both in the YObit balance for trading commissions and the user balance of the investment plan (that is why it is necessary to have a full Bitcoin to create your own investment plan). In other words, if you run out of funds and the plan expires, you lose absolutely nothing, you get back what you invested + what is generated in the effective days of the plan.

Yes, this is a very profitable thing. But there is one condition that must be constantly met. You need to find a good investment box, because there are many investment boxes in which there are a lot of conditions in order to get the same interest every day. Therefore, it is better to look for investment boxes where there are no conditions. Good luck to you. I myself will invest a lot of money in investment boxes.

In the Yobit investbox if you can make a profit but only if you know how to use it, for example using the most popular options that are usually profitable, you can also invest in new investbox projects but in these cases, they are high risk, high yield, for example Therefore, you have to know when to withdraw, because the tokens end up losing their value until they are worth nothing.

I think if you dont know how to trade and want to earn profit, investbox is a good option. i mean its not that big profit but atleast you are earning while learning.

well its good since it pays daily but u should consider the factor that some orther sites are paying 125 apy maybe u should calculate at your own  to make the most profit out of ur passiv investments imo the thing is on other sites its lock which on yobit it isnt so u basicly can sell it anytime which can be sometimes a huge factor

Yobit investbox is very profitable depending on the amount you invest in it, also you get profits everyday ranging from 1% to 12% I think.

Yobit InvestBox is one of the popular section of yobit exchange. InvestBox is so profitable and there is no risk involved in it. In InvestBox you can invest your asset at a daily interest rate. I love the InvestBox option and i am using it to get additional profit from staking my digital assets.