Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

I always try not to download or enter anything that does not know any telegrams link or anything like that I always try to enter the main pages of what I am looking for and I do not insert my information in any page that is not trusted, I am always careful with all this because I think that is the main thing.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2021 at 10:29 PM, guatazoo said:

Of course thats why you need to be using the crypto projects which have been and trusted for a long time, because you can't never know the new project how it is legit or scammer. 

For me the new projects that's I can use them without stresses, are those projects which have been announced and supported with the largest platforms like binance exchange. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

One has to be very careful and alert when we are online. Never share your passwords or private key with anybody. Never click any link if you don't know the sender personally.

Kindly be aware of scammers also

When you are entering in any forum or site 

Kindly first collect information about that site 

Then join that 

If you will not have good information then you will lose your information and also you can lose your money 

So be wise and carefull while working on Cryptocurency

The mistake here will go to everything, as the proverb says, the law does not protect the fools, for here the field is decentralized, and if any mistake prompts, the money is not recovered

Well is a good observation and in my own opinion  preventing is better than had i know, moreover anything we are doing must required a proper research in other not to be caught by all this hackers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah we should kepp our data safe. We can't share our data to others.yes ut is true that many people are hacking because of unsafe behaviour.  So in crypto we have to lool out security aspect and keep our currency safe. By this we can avoid hacking. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many of the people have fell prey to the scammers. Always try to move away from scams so that our account get banned. We must adhere ourselves to the rules and guidelines so that we don't get fooled by them. We must make sure that our account is safe.

That's correct. Sharing your personal information in the internet, especially doing your KYC in untrusted sites may cause grave consequences. We should only share these information with secure exchanges and only when it is totally necessary. Otherwise we may fall victim to identity theft, scamming and even worse.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/13/2021 at 11:44 PM, selfmade said:

I agree with you, people needs to be careful and even seek knowledge to protect themselves from these scammers and phishing sites.

When you are working online you must be very smart and inexperienced person, because there have so many phishing emails thats we can receive, for example me I'm currently got so many phishing emails from fake Joe Bidden and Donald Trump which says that's I've wonned certain amount of money, but I always ignore them. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. Of course, if they invest in sites that offer every good offer, they will be scammed very easily. Because fraudsters already offer exaggeratedly good offers. So actually they reveal themselves a little.

Hello my dear friend your point is correct. Because no so many people are getting in the web and are getting cheated by the Hacker and theif who  use to steal our data and money. Irish to say that all the members should be vigilant about such scammers.

@Delgboke @Android 123 @tobom @Mutivo @guatazoo @Wanderdark

This has happened to me so many times and its important that we do understand that we have evil and works that are effective and the growth that are far much effective and today we need to find that key that is right for us and that is right for growth, the good thing right now is to really do some research and always follow up even the projects themselves this is really important 

22 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

For me the new projects that's I can use them without stresses, are those projects which have been announced and supported with the largest platforms like binance exchange. 

You are right because if the project is supported by the leading platforms, thats means the project has the big chance to survive, its different with those new projects which they launched by their own power, so thats ends of the day when they fail, they turned to scammers.  

• +2 1

You are right my friend.  The internet world is becoming insecure now.  Scammer production is on the rise.  They are also stealing personal information of many people.  So we should keep our important things safe from scammers.

• +2 1

In online world's lots of hacker and  scammers here. They are always try to hack. So be alert and so much careful. Don't share your so much personal information in online. And always check your activity. Never click on the scam links.      

• +2 1

This post is super important for most new users here at Cryptotalk, many times people enter by entering somewhere without reading the small print. So like many people who win in this world of Cryptomonedas, most people are the ones who lose. Because they enter thinking about becoming millionaires overnight.

Thank you for shearing this idea with us indeed someone have to be careful with what so ever his going to do in this forum one have to abide the rules that the only way forward 

Since the crypto world is an unregulated platform for now, there are thousands of scammers trying to steal your money out of your wallets. just enter an exchange telegram groups, and write "can an admin help me". tens of people disguised as admins will write to you, with hopes of scamming you. never believe in one of them, admins never pm you first.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, i_shoaib13 said:

It is not gambling. Although, it seems like it. I can say that you earn cryptocurrency by means of honest hard work. It's trading can also be not called gambling. 

Gambling is something when you put something at stake and earn big in reward or lose all of it.

So, it is not gambling.

Actually I do believe with your assertion. Gambling does require some input in expectations of having a big out put or the little input you tend may be lost completely.

Yes, my friend, there is indeed an unsafe and popular business. Work is done through cryptocurrencies in it, but the topic is not good at all because cryptocurrencies are used as a decentralized currency in the Internet. Trade is widely unfairly involved, including arms trade, organs, drugs, money laundering operations in general and others Thank you very much

Of course, you should pay close attention and choose safe exchanges, but in my opinion there is no 100% secure exchange because the strongest exchanges like Binance and Kraken have been hacked and in this case you can do nothing but claim your money and if the exchange does not pay you you cannot do anything.

The hacking is done on the basis of your actions because in order to get access to your device the hacker in need you to click on a certain need so be careful while clicking on the links from unknown people

you are right even if we are using the good site, like the yobit exchange, we should take care of the right domain name other wise our funds can be stolen.