The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

Here are some good tips to follow when someone wants to enter the trading field because if you don't have enough experience you will face a lot of problems, newcomers in this field must read this and benefit from what you have said and Use the suggestions. 

For my part I have not entered the world of commerce because I know that to survive in that world you must have real knowledge of how to operate, these suggestions that you are giving would be a good start, for my part I have proposed to investigate much more and examine projects From other people with more experience in that area to be able to be a good trading later, thanks for your suggestions friend.

As far i know there is no need of emotions in trading, emotions are your biggest enemies if you are a trader so throw away emotions during trading

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for your useful information in trading, I do not think that trading is an easy thing, you must always follow a plan to make profits, and you should be careful when choosing the currency in which we will trade.

• +4 1

At the point when anybody needs to enter exchanging field they confronted a ton of issues.Always use trading plan,treat trading like a business and risk only what you can afford and on thing please everybody study the market.good luck everyone.

Every success has rules that must be obeyed, because this is part of the discipline when trading. Ignore negative news about Bitcoin, manage risk management so as to minimize the risk of loss. Plan all your trades and don't break the set plan, then you also have to know when to enter and when to exit when trading.

• +2 1

I am not in favor of following rules for the sake of trading because it is possible for external things to affect the currency. Therefore, human feelings must be present in these matters, so that you do not suffer heavy losses 

• +1 1

So very informative to learn, thanks for bringing this on here, there are several factors that activates a successful trading, part of which is Patience, we need alot of patience while trading because being in an hurried in order to take profit would lead to recording a total loss, we shouldn't be in an haste to make money on trading rather we should be determined to concentrate and focus on learning all what trading entails, professionals guidance and experts advices would go a long way for us to trade better. 

This is a very nice guide for everyone. To be successful in business you need to have discipline, and set goals to avoid or avoid or reduce. Do not enter the world of crypto simply because of greed or the desire to gain.

If we do not follow daily then we cannot succeed anywhere .So it is important that we follow those who are angry .But I do not follow the rules that many people have .We try to handle all these things in our own style, due to which we have to face difficulties 

Dude, the first and last day of success in this is that you must keep your love better .

If we will do things for people on quality, then people will like to trade with you. But if you don't like the quality then people don't like you .

The bridegroom should first wait within lakhs and then his verification should be most tremendous. 

• +1 1

These tips are very important in trading, and I would like to add to them the lack of fear and greed. If you are confident in your currency, do not let fear dominate you in a slight drop, just as you do not let greed defeat you 

• +2 1

Basically no rules of trading its only depends on luck and information about trading. In my opinion is i am always not hear so many tips from random people. Trading is tools for us get profit. So you need learning from your mistake. And when you trade your mind is relex 

This is general tips and I'm sure ignore public opinion, disciplines and reduce risk is the important part. A careful analysis of every currency and reading about its history can be very helpful because the cryptocurrency market is not a random market to choose money.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

Thanks bro for giving good and helpful information about this. Because I don't know about this. So many people get success from your rules. Again thank you 

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful post and giving advice my friend . It is really helpful for everyone who do trade and especially those people who want to become good trader  . You say right my friend knowing about correct is very important for good trading .

Thank you very much.  I was looking for a lot of such topics.  In fact I pay a lot more attention to trading and a lot more interest to do.  So I want to know something about this before trading.  Through your topics I have learned all about trading from beginning to end.  This is a very useful topic for me.

Trading is the best platform in crypto currency market, always invest in Good and famous coins to earn profit, if you invest in newbie coins its more riskier than the old and established coin, have paitence because trading does not make you next day, you have to wait and hold your assets tight. You will definetly get profit if you hold crypto asset for a long time.

I have joined this platform out of a lot of interest in trading.  We can benefit a lot by trading.  The tips you have given from the beginning to the end are very useful.  Thank you very much.Through this we can become a much better trader.  We can benefit a lot.

First of all, thank you for the tips. It helps me a lot for this tips and trick to be a successful traders. As of I am now, I'm still far from a good trader, I need to learn more to improve myself. I hope in the future, I will become a good trader.

• +3 1

Thanks for providing such important information and what I liked best was the part related to distinguish between the right news and the false ones because as you have mentioned it is in the best interest of the wales to drive the market in certain direction that goes with their benefit , and the small investors are the bait , so one should have a trusty analyst to follow and not just any news.

To succeed in business there are a lots of rules to follow. Some of them are; experience, persistence, good location, consumers taste and also u most have a plan, mission and vision

On 1/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

Thank you so much for writing this valuable and useful post because these rules are very important and useful to be successful in a trade. This post is very important and helpful for me and the other beginners of this forum like me. I am increasing my knowledge about the crypto trade and this post has helped me a lot to increase my knowledge.