If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

They are qualities that develop over time, but I believe that the main base is knowledge since through its application we find practice and experience together with it, and this is what allows us to have patience, a cold mind and the ability to fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 1/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Yes, we can become a successful trader on this farm by adopting all the seven qualities you have mentioned۔Your post is like a successful weapon and it is very useful and useful. Everyone can become a successful trader by following it.

I think the one thing is the most important thing and that is the practice if you keep on practicing you will be rich one day and you will be successful too and you need to take care of it.

I think most important thing is knowledge . If you don't have a knowledge about trading you can lose all of your money that's why you should improve your knowledge before start trading, after a while you should start practicing what you've learned. Patient is also important but knowledge is the more important while trading.

• +2 1

You're right. In order to be able to endure the challenges of trading and to operate efficiently and gain benefits from it, we must demonstrate these qualities. Patience and tolerate setbacks in some cases are the most significant trait.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Yes of course these all qualities are must be in a trader because without having these qualities no one can become a successful trader . Therefore we should produce these qualities in ourselves to become a great trader in the crypto market.

Good businessmen come from their own journey which means relying on their skills and never repeating the same mistakes. Most traders already have that quality but they repeat the same mistakes, it is wrong. Learn from your mistakes your best teacher. 

• +2 1

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful post's with us... Because these qualities are the most important weapons for the any successful trader if these qualities are present in the any person so they not beat in his life... If anyone become successful trader so follow these instructions and then follow on it so definitely they become successful trader after some hardle...

• +1 1

I am a good trader in Forex Market but i leave that becasue the market situation is not good at this time now i start the crypto trading and that is good for me and i make good money in the crypto trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Those are really nice qualities you have listed my friend they are all important to success of an individual not just to crypto currency exchange but any other life endeavors, I will also like to to add self discipline because I feel it's important for one to be able to set goals and adhere to the process involved.

I have the same opinion , all of these points should be obtained by anyone who want to become a trader because without them he will face a lot of hard situations where he can't decide what to do and tell what's the right and wrong so while we have the time better to improve our knowledge and experience in the field then start working

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Thank you very much for giving this useful advice. Yeah I agree with you that we must adopt these qualities to be a good trader. I want to be a good trader also. So I am trying to adopt all of these qualities and your post is very useful and helpful for me and the other beginners of this forum. I hope that I will be successful in the trade. 

• +3 1

Thank you much dear for mention this topic.I was totally agree with you.If we want to  achieve something we should follow your valuable suggestion.Member like me who were beginner will be helpful by this post.Again thank you so much dear. 

Of course, businessmen are characterized by these seven characteristics, and whoever has them is he who has spent a long time in the field of trade and trading in addition to good and regular work, so if you want to become a businessman, you have to possess such characteristics

Thanks mate. These is really helpful for beginners to suck in. In addition to this i thinck a good trader should also be consistent. This means that you should always be eager to keep on trading. Do not quit because you have lost some money or because you have gained and you cant stand the chance of loosing. And a good trader should also know how to manage and minimise risks associated with trading and investments.

Every trader wants to be a good trader, they try to make a profit on every trade. Qualified traders must master, patience and knowledge. In this case knowledge is very important because knowledge of when to trade and stop trading for profit. If it is not true, then we will experience losses, managing the risk of loss is also necessary to minimize the risk of loss.

• +1 1

Patience is also an important quality of a successful trader, as haste and fear in trading may cause a great loss, so you have to be more accurate and patient in making your decision. 

• +1 1

Being patient and not emotional are the two things that you should really have if you're going to trade. You need to be patient because if you're not, then you tend to sell early or buy at a high price and if you give in to your emotions, things are bound to go south real quick.

Thank you so much mate for sharing this useful information yes you are very right that if we want to become good traders then we must shoot apply this habits and we become a good trader and earn good profit from cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. I don't trade as such, but I like the qualities that you recommend, especially patience and knowledge because in trading they are fundamental to succeed and not be carried away by greed or bad decisions.
In general, patience is very important, especially on difficult days when it seems that no trade is good.
I will certainly keep those qualities in mind in the future when I trade, thank you.

Yes have always wanted to be a good crypto trader in the future and am very glad to read this knowledge and idea that you have share with us on becoming a good crypto trader am sure by following this advice of yours am going to be a successful crypto trader

I agree with you, these qualities are very important so that we can become good traders, but it is not easy to obtain these qualities because they need self-training and discipline, but with the passage of time training in trading we will become able to possess these qualities and control ourselves well.

You are very right, they are attitudes that highlight that a trader must be willing to beat the market, but you lack the most important quality that I consider to be what most people do not master, this quality that I refer to is discipline.

I agree with you, all this are deciplines that all Crypto traders should have. Those will such qualities will have good transactions when trading. 

He considered that among the aforementioned options, only knowledge and vision is important, within the market feelings are not needed since they cloud the path to achieving an objective, a good trader must maintain a temper and a decision until the end based on knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1