The forum in the future - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

8 hours ago, Davinci Quotes said:

Maybe this forum make more stricted rules in the future because of the spammers and more improvements also will be happen. 

It will be strict for it to survive and to avoid all sort of spam now we have the advantage because it is young.

Well I hope this forum will run for long term as many people are taking interest in this.but as you say it will end then there will be no reward for any ranks in the forum.

Well have to wait and see what's going to happen with the forum in the future because no one knows yet. Maybe it will be closed in the future or maybe only some people will still get paid 

I hope this forum will stay as it was before. I is helping us to earn. I heartly hope and wish to do their best so that it will not let their company to close.

I think CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN will be over soon. The forum does not have a great resource to pay all users. In my opinion, investors should be attracted to the forum

I'm not sure they'll be any of that like the salaries and what so ever. The forum payment system is already good enough though it'll not be bad if people were paid extra. It'll be more motivation for people to work harder on the forum to post better content

Hello Friend, Your thinking is Very deep. That, have a lot Member on this CryptoTalk Forum. So, how many day we Can earn from this forum. But have many Unactive Member, Spammer, Banned account. And Just to earn here, it is not right to think. 

I don't think so because crypto is stop paying in some countries in which users do not post useful informations or low quality posts so after seeing that i think crypto is not stop paying it will also be work in future

On 1/20/2020 at 11:04 AM, Ayush Singh said:

We can't say easily that the future of the forum is not big and if suppose your are true then to continue this forum they will be introducing another projects so that the users will stay connected with it.

Yes if suppose your true then to continue this forum they will be introducing  another  projects  so that the users will stay connected  with it ,and it is getting more and more popular os i think it has a long run .

16 hours ago, sikandar said:

is great it gives us an opportunity to earn money its subscribers also increasing day by day and it is getting more and more popular so I think it has a long run

I am hoping for a long term of this forum as well, so better to enjoy every moment with this forum without any hesitations, and let us grow together.

This forum wil remain or not stay it anybody can't state it.It absolutely rely upon the power. In the event that it will remain long time, at that point numerous people from this site.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, Jonny24 said:

By any stretch of the imagination, I can't help suspecting that there are around 3 months left for this crusade, there will be no advantages for VIP accounts, and so on., basically the respect haha, in short I am here to share airdrops in addition to other things and the installment is a bonus.thanks

Yes i know , i think this forum  future is great  it gives us an oppertunity to earn money its subscribers also increasing day by day  and it is getting  more and more popular so i think it has a long run time .thank you .

In sooth, this forum is one of the best successful forum to earn lots of money. Yes, this forum is our future. Thank you. And I am a newbies in this forum

This formu really bright in future. We want this formu last in online for all ever. Because it’s help many people for making some money. Many people work Their.                   

If the forum stays long,future will be very bright because,there are many people who are attached with this forum.so tou can say that,it is a very popular forum all over a day.

Hopefully and we're wrong, but I think the same thing as almost everyone on this issue, we shouldn't make the most of it as much as we can to make the most of it. 

well i think cryptotalk forums feature depends on yobit feature i hope yobit will improve time to time and we will see cryptotalk and yobit together. i have a good hope for both of them. wich luck both of them.

10 hours ago, Shaan Bhatti said:

I truly don't have the foggiest idea what will be of this discussion in future. In any case, I trust it will never be halted. I think On the off chance that we will proceed right now, they will present another activities. So we will have the option to remain associated with it.

In the future the idea behind this forum will make it a very big forum that it will be well known.

5 minutes ago, Harry20 said:

Well I must say that the cryptotalk forum is a very good and important platform and I don't see it ending anytime soon, the cryptotalk forum is actually here to stay and it is still in the development process, I believe there are better days ahead for this forum.

I agree with you, there's more than 200 hundred thousands members which a lot of them are actively working here. I think majority of them are here just to earn their Bitcoin for posts, but I'm one of these who are definitely doing it for the purpose of learning about crypto. It's still amazing to easily earn while posting...

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Hello dear mate, the future of cryptotalk is great because in future cryptotalk will arrange new project when pay per post campaign will stop. I don’t think cryptotalk project or promotion will stop.         

Please don't share anything which you aren't sure about it.. nobody knows when the campaign would end , bug I believe in the developers of this forum and I think that they have good strategies to improve this forum! maybe in the future the paying would be only for high rank members here nobody knows..

Hopefully this forum won't stop since it is really a great help and we are learning also. Probably they won't be closing this site.

Leaders are waking up to inevitable, unavoidable disruption. The business and non-profit leaders Forum for the Future work with are getting that business as usual is no longer an option. Instead we face the shocks and huge decline in productivity from uncontrolled climate change. Or there's the disruption, opportunities and threats that come with totally transforming our energy, transport, agriculture, construction and industry systems; a transformation that will likely mean rewiring the very purpose of our economy. 

Yes i think it seems great future in the forum. But you can earn money and gives a suitable time to crytoptalk as it will gives you benefits. 

hello. as the time changes, just like that the technology changes and the platform changes. simply means innovation occur and because of that every platform will be change in future. the prediction is that either it will give us more or otherwise it will kickout of the digital market.