Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

The highest position on the forum is ADMIN, and I know I don't have the time and the ability to do that ^^
I aim to profit by TALK & sts rather than becoming an important member of the forum. For me, economic profits will be better than the hard work of forum.

hello dear if you want to challenge than it will be a foolish thing but you can learn thing from here and can become a good trader and can make good amount money due to this platform

Dear senior member have too much knowledge because they read more topics and have more information. 

But there are some members who have no information and make useless posts. And many low reputation members have too much information.

Thanks

Yes, I strive to be one of the most reputable members in this forum, and this matter is not easy. It needs to work hard, to be patient and not to despair, because success does not come easily.

Well the truth is that I am still very new to the forum but I think that achieving this is very possible if we do not propose it is not an impossible goal if they are achieving it why we can not achieve it is only a matter of commitment, work and effort and dedication.

• +1 1

At the moment, there are members who have reached over 3,000 comments
And they took a very advanced rank within the forum
And I strive to be like them.

• +2 1

Yes, I work hard to get to the point where I will become a prominent and famous member of the forum by using my information to create high-quality posts that will elevate my profile .

Good luck with you

It's a nice goal to work towards to. Personally i don't aim to get to the highest position because i think you will get lost in the numbers and forget to focus on the quality of the posts and trying to get knowledge as much as you can. 

• +3 1

I am trying my best to give this forum.I don't think some people are here to achieve high goals but I am happy here because now it is the source of income for mine. I only believe hard work and struggle. Give your best and work hard you can achieve eveythi

• +5 1

Well making large quantity of posts is possible to everyone . Because I'm a newbie here and is been recommended by my friend now he had completed more than 100 posts within a short span of time , everything is possible here if we have enough patience and determination. All we need to consider is that we should make quality posts , number doesn't matter if the quality is bad . So make large posts with high quality.

There is actually no challenge of personal statistics in this Forum, in fact it is better that he has made 10 post but has contributed to the community to make 5000+ post as a filler (useless, bads, repetitives,etc).In fact I am critical of myself, many of post may not be pleasing to you but I assure you that I try to do my best, it is the way I manage day by day in Crypto.

In fact
A lot of times I think that I want to quickly reach the summit of this forum .. until now I am insisting on this thing and I work very hard and hard to be able to reach my goal and be proud of

• +1 1

For me, I think it is an interesting topic to challenge myself to not improve in this forum through discussions, comments, and increasing knowledge, and through that I can develop my work here.In an entertaining way, I get to the top 

First of all, self-confidence is the foundation of success and the pillar of successful business. Whoever possesses this confidence will arrive no matter the difficulty and challenges they face, and as we all know, the programming world is full of dangers and challenges. We have to work hard and exert effort and perseverance to reach the top to become famous and successful in this forum .... as it is said, whoever walks his steps confidently walks like a king

• +3 1

Of course, I always want to get better and gain more experience and more information. I work hard every day and try to get the most out of my posts and from the topics that I read, I challenge myself daily as a form of support in order to do more than the day before.

• +2 1

It is great to have a high rank in the forum . But it is definitely difficult and needs a lot of time and hard work going on on a daily basis . There is also an important point that is not important to reach a high number of posts . The important thing is the quality of these posts and the benefit that was provided to the forum and to the members.

• +2 1

I have a goal to write quality posts and I'm always trying to be helpful and providing guidance. I make my own posts as well but quite a few of them were deleted as I didn't search thoroughly in the forum and it seems the subjects were already covered, or the admins just didn't think they provided something useful.

I'm still trying though. But there are quite a few folks that think it is ok to dislike a post where someone actually spent enough time and gave really good thought about it. There are people that disliked my posts that just registered and spent a day disliking other comments. I don't quite understand this behaviour

Yes, it is one of my priorities to become a senior member of the forum, and to increase the number of my posts to more than No. 2000 Participation But the policy of limited posts per day hinders me a little 

Really it's a big challenge, it's not easy at all, making 2500 posts with implementing the rules and be unique in ideas you give is an awesome action, so I consider members that reach this number as pacemaker for me.. I wish I could reach this level

Honestly I don't mind the ranking. It's just a rank that can be ranked up by post counts. I just post gain some knowledge and how much learn.I will do my best to try to reach the best users who have written many posts, and I will try to write as many useful posts and to help newcomers as much as possible.

• +3 1

Yes, access to this number of comments and posts is wonderful, but in my opinion it is not important only to have the number. This issue should also contain effective and useful posts and comments and not just a blank fill.

• +2 1

Certainly, I aspire to that, and it is wonderful to achieve this achievement here in the forum and become a role model for the new members to comply with as you then have become an expert in cryptocurrencies and be able to answer all members' questions and be able to start working in all available areas of work.

• +1 1

Yes we should challenge with ourselves and do work hard for achieving this challenge so that we can achieve it because if we set our goal then we can achieve it so we should do try our best for achieving this position also for this we need to learn as much as we can from this platform. 

I believe that in order to be able to challenge the best users, you must do many studies and reviews, in order to be able to share meaningful and valuable publications, in fact that creating more than 2,500 comments is a great challenge, and you must make efforts to do so

• +2 1