Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

I challenge myself to reach the highest level in this platform. I will work or strive hard to attain my goal, reaching the apex level should be our goal all so that we can achieved the benefits attached to it

No .because i know in myself that i am not good enough .some posts should be done for suggestion/information.I would challenge myself create more useful posts .

I think it is more challenging to post / reply better then to reqch the top in this forum .i always take these types of challenges that causes or intends me to work hard and on the crypto talk .

I think there is no test required, publishing enough great topic and proficient substance is as of now enough to make a name in this gathering, since standing is significant.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/11/2021 at 3:00 PM, MicHaiL Maxim said:

I can not say that I might be capable of provide first position  to myself on this forum in reality paintings difficult.So I did not challenge myself till now that i will get the first function on the it but my attempt is to create correct posts and make the charge correct. When I come to be nicely solid on this platform, then it will likely be my endeavor that I challenge myself to this forum.

Capable of challenging myself till at this moment that I will become the principal take on the it but my shot is to originate first-class posts and cook the payment competent as soon as I befall in a good way durable on this platform. 

I am doing private job. I work on this platform when I am free or at late night. That is why I am not sure that I reach at maximum level of this cryptotalk forum. But I try my best to achieve with continuous working on this platform. 

I recently joined this platform so I have no need to accept such a big challenge.  Because now I am a new users of this site so now I just comment on others posts and slowly slowly I come to trading side and then I will surely succeed in my business and know all the rules and regulations of this platform and become a great trader then I will be able to accepted this challenge. When I will accept this challenge then I would try to get my challenge and become a best trader of the site. 

If you really want to achieve your aims and objective in crypto talk forum, you have to follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great platform, and you have to go on many research for you to gain more experience on how to survive in this great platform.

Its really not easy competing with such people. They have contributed immensely to the forum. They have worked very hard and tirelesssly to get to where they are. But it is still possible to be among them. It just requires hard work and determination. They didnt get to where they are in a day. So patience is another thing you need to have if you want to be among the best in the forum.

I really don't have plans for that, my plans are just to be a good member of the forum always and never violate the forum rules and regulations, because my priority is not to get banned like other members, I just want to work in a low key in the forum

• +1 1

Why should we not challenge ourselves first and overcome laziness and fear of the unknown and continue in this work with great effort? You must one day remind yourself of your goal and raise your hand in front of everyone when you win.

What is challenge to me is to be posting useful post a challenge to reach a highest position then it's a competition to uphold ranks only. I'm not in this forum for rank elevation neither to claim level with members it's about busy to good posts 

Yes my friend, when I entered the forum, I see ranking system here and also many seniors with good ranks. Then I challenged myself to reach to top of the rank with following all the rules and regulations of the forum. I am going very slowly and carefully without breaking any rules, and one day I will also on top rank with my work hard.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It's not done about this because I do not consider this forum as a competition biscally I don't have to make a very technical of posts that can cause a decrease in the quality of posts, because senior members is making a useful posting.

We can try and I cannot assure everyone that everyone in this forum could reach that goal. Because everyone people have different mindsets and it is hard for them but there will be people who will try hard but still cant reach. So it will depend according to your mindset and determination if you want to reach that goal. If you believe yourself and has the determination to do so then I will suggest you to go for it.

I am only interested in helping members and answering their questions and at the same time raising enough money,I think it is also good to challenge your self because it can also be your motivation to do it and experience.

The highest position in this forum is certainly highly anticipated and I am among them. I want to be at the top of this forum, I still need a lot of time I have a goal in this forum with this.

• +1 1

I try my best to share my knowledge in the forum and in turn some people react to my posts positively and I get reputation slowly. I have no desire nor intention to have a great reputation but if I only get the postitive reactions for my posts to make my payment available, that is enough for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes definitely i can challenge. But it will take many times. Because there are lots of rank here. For getting most senior here i have to comments maximum. That's not possible if they continues their work here on that site.           

• +3 1

I am not dashing for power and i doubt about the first-class of all those 2500 posts of some of the most lively members. 
For me to end up a respectful member right here, just like the person who do not say a crap and every person could realize that.

I will really challenge myself to reach a very high rank in the forum. There is need for admins in the forum to be setting reward for members that reach some ranks in the forum. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

Dude we should make ourselves good by making useful post and to be a unique member of the forum but don't compete with anyone just focus on your aim and give  your best challenge yourself in a way to be the best and make higher number of posts

Yes, I want to go to the top of this forum. But it's not easy. I am aware of this. I work with my dedication and hard work. I make sure that every post gets a positive response. I try my best to do something good here. But of course I am willing to take the challenge. I hope I can do something good.

Certainly, my friend, every person has an ambition to achieve his success and add it to your record of success throughout life. Working within the team in the forum, helping people around you, responding to their questions about the cryptocurrency and gaining the trust of those around you is really fun.

• +1 1