Duplicate Content - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Duplicate Content

Why does some forums or website immediately use the permanent ban to users who copy and paste an article or original post with or without including references?

Is it because duplicate content will affect the SEO of their website?

Or maybe they don't want to deal with copyright issues?

You can read references from some of these links and say your opinion

https://www.quora.com/Does-copying-an-entire-article-from-one-blog-to-another-impact-the-SEO-results-on-the-sites

https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/duplicate-content-problems/#is-there-a-penalty-for-duplicate-content-on-a-website-

https://moz.com/community/q/duplicate-content-copyright-issues

Edited by lucky80
  • Useful or interesting 5

41 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

The first one is more appropriate. It hurts a sites ranking when google find duplicate contents. But the real reason is - the original author to lose his credits. 

When someone is copy pasting someones contents he is actually stealing it from the original author. It's another form of scamming. 

• Useful or interesting 5

4 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

If that happens you can report those persons to Google and I'm sure they will give some kind of warning to that website. 

Well google is very strickt on plagiarism. If they find out a valid complaign then they directly blacklist a website. It a mojor crime in their eyes and I would say they are right in it.

34 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well google is very strickt on plagiarism. If they find out a valid complaign then they directly blacklist a website. It a mojor crime in their eyes and I would say they are right in it.

one of the worst thing that can happen to one website.

~~~~~

One example which we can't tolerate in this world.

The Original owner put his knowledge effort and time to one post or (anything)

It is really good and worth a lot then there is a guy copying his work and reproduce it.

That is a against the copy right and we should protect it, its plagiarism which has a criminal offense!

1 minute ago, Makemoneybtc said:

You will get probably 2 warnings and then the 3rd time you will be blacklisted. 

I think you are right. Thing anyone with little care about the community is not going to copy paste at all. In fact why someone needs to do that it's beyond my imagination.

People are just too greedy and lazy.

2 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Why does some forums or website immediately use the permanent ban to users who copy and paste an article or original post without including references?

https://www.quora.com/Does-copying-an-entire-article-from-one-blog-to-another-impact-the-SEO-results-on-the-sites

https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/duplicate-content-problems/#is-there-a-penalty-for-duplicate-content-on-a-website-

I think this is probably about maintaining the integrity of the forum. They are rewarding users who constructively contribute but some are abusing this. I think this is why.

i saw there are lot of duplicate content and lot of posts which are duplicate, hope they will delete soon and may be they are working on this that duplicate posts must deleted.

Hard Worker 😎😎

6 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

I could not understand why there are those who come in here, register for an account and then just use published content as a post without using reference. There is no stopping anyone from using other's content as long as there is a reference into it...a kid can easily get this rule but there are those who prefer to be stupid. The rewards available on this forum should make us at least make sure that we are doing good and not just copy pasting we can find using Google. 

Well lazy butts. They do not have any creative idea to vomit. These people are the one who hurts a community and they need to be banned. PERIOD!

6 hours ago, Sakkievt said:

i support it as some guys just post a link of a crap site and havent got a clue how it is when you ask them about it.

Did you mean that you do not support or you really maent that you support?

1 hour ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i saw there are lot of duplicate content and lot of posts which are duplicate, hope they will delete soon and may be they are working on this that duplicate posts must deleted.

Mods are giving their best to keep the forum clean. We need to help them too. Once you spot any just report it.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:51 AM, lucky80 said:

Why does some forums or website immediately use the permanent ban to users who copy and paste an article or original post without including references?

It's allowed but with link to original news or website whatever it is.

But for me personally that is like I'm bot, and copy/paste someone's text and below I putt link to original whatever it is. That is not creative to me and (if you ask me) is not constructive too. Forum will have a lot of copy/paste text and when people come here and start to read they will think here write only bot who copy/paste text. 😀

My opinion is that people must to write with own words.😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

9 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

My opinion is that people must to write with own words.😉

Well this is why are forum stands. It's not a news or bulaten board LOL

I think bringing reference is okay but when you bring them givey you own thought too without just copy pasting. You do not need to write an eassy but just give the thought they why you think it should be here or what are the things that triggered you to share this.

9 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well this is why are forum stands. It's not a news or bulaten board LOL

If forum "stands" just because someone copy/paste text I think that forum is "lapsed" to not say "failed" 😀

I think that froum is place where people can discuss and where can exchange opinions, or to share some knowledge/tutorial with other new members (begginers in crypto).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The issue can be both that they don't want to deal with the copyright issues as well as their SEO results will be affected. And it's a good practice to keep the clean and free from spams. 

7 hours ago, Sakkievt said:

It also counts as spamming.i support it as some guys just post a link of a crap site and havent got a clue how it is when you ask them about it.

those message must be deleted and the user must be notified warning for their abuse of the forum!

some guys dont mind looking for the content of the forum and just wanting to pose with out an effort but copy paste!

2 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

They will, definitely will! a warning issue must be apply on they, i thnk the negative trust should implement first on that!

Yesterday there were some users who made the same topic over 10 times on every section of the forum.

They get banned for sure but they make that burst in order to gain those satoshis fast ....sad that people have this kind of methods for a few cents.

1 minute ago, Paranoia123 said:

esterday there were some users who made the same topic over 10 times on every section of the forum.

Well most of them were bot. I am not sure about today if they are doing the same since we are not receiving any email notifications anymore.

I am still not sure what gone wrong.

I hope they will be all bots and hidden bots in the community!

They are just way smart digging the forum so bad!

There are still some bug in the forum and they are abusing it.

I hope the mods and admin will finish their investigation in a day and will ban the users abusing it just to be paid!

10 minutes ago, Paranoia123 said:

Yesterday there were some users who made the same topic over 10 times on every section of the forum.

Those are deleted already and the mods are making this better!

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am still not sure what gone wrong.

I am pretty sure everything will be alright and corrected!

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There are still some bug in the forum and they are abusing it.

What bugs you are talking about? By the way, these days a good programmer can create a bot for any site even if they have captcha activated.

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

What bugs you are talking about? By the way, these days a good programmer can create a bot for any site even if they have captcha activated.

I can't say anything for now! but soon you will know that!

I am not able to say anything unless it is fixed! as they are on their one now to fix everything

soon it will be okay so no worries!

Edited by cryptokram

Just now, cryptokram said:

I can't say anything for now! but soon you will know that!

May be you can PM if you trust me of course. This is exciting and strange too LOL

I hope they fix it of course.

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

May be you can PM if you trust me of course. This is exciting and strange too LOL

I hope they fix it of course.

IM sorry i can't i made the word on them and i should keep on that.

We should wait until they announce it!  once they announce it i will pm you the details so you can see the thread or if they pm me

Edited by cryptokram

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

IM sorry i can't i made the word on them and i should keep on that.

Well noted. I will be waiting for the announcement then. I hope it's not something very serious bug and the forum is okay with it.

Am I missing something?  Bugs you are talking about where reported also by me,
but and I did some screenshots with that members. Maybe it can be recovered.

45 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Am I missing something?  Bugs you are talking about where reported also by me,
but and I did some screenshots with that members. Maybe it can be recovered.

Okay you people if you do not want to share it then do not talk about it! 😏

You are making me sick. Inside me something is trying to burst to know about it 😏

I am no expert or programer. They are just Bots members,
and I take few screenshots several times and reported them in original Report members topic.
No secrets, but topic is deleted ....

53 minutes ago, Sakkievt said:

You selling yo token?how many are you selling?

No one is selling anything mate,

What are you talking about. If you want to buy Yo token then you need to find them in Yobit of-course.