How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

Hello mate, thanks you for this great information, though to be sincere  don't use the money I earn from my other works to invest Into cryptocurrecy, I only invest what I hear from cryptotalk, the money I got from my other works are best use for everyday purpose.

my friend I want to tell you that I am not investor at this time on the crypto forum because I have not sufficient balance for the investment but I am planning in the future I will invest the money in the cryptocurrency for the more profit

• +5 1

I agree with you. It is good to invest from our money in cryptocurrencies because this will bring us very large profits in the future, but the problem for me is not that I do not have enough money to invest in cryptocurrencies so I try to rely on the rewards I get from this forum

• +2 1

As for me, I liked investing in the long run and I was more comfortable with it, and if we look at the last year, it was a historical year for cryptocurrencies and so far the opportunities have not ended and are still renewed constantly, and this is why we saw currencies entered a phase of correction and returned to rise again.

Even a small amount is good to invest. Accumulate when prices are low and sell when they are high. But only have in mind that you should rebuy again when it is low in order to repeat this.

• +3 1

I don't invest any money because I am not in condition of investment. That's why I join this forum.I know it is not a simple work it require some knowledge and experience. Such as in trading a trader can earn big money but only experienced trader. I have also a dream to become a trader and earn more money. But I have fear now because I am in earlier stage. So I am collecting some money from here and then I will invest after gaining some knowledge. 

• +5 1

yes you are right my bro I think $50 at the start you can easily invest in a month and start your earnings as a trading because trading is one of the best option on this site so you can easily invest in it and earn much and more profitable running through this site and you become a good trader through this site

I agree with you, but before starting to invest, a person has to know where and how to invest. There are many sites and they can scam you, and you have to ask before investing in them. As for how you will invest ..you should read a lot, research, study the market and draw the time strategy that he will walk on, and most importantly, he must control his feelings and not rush good luck.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That is good if there are people who planned to invest on cryptocurrency every month, is a good source for the future, but of course they need to choose the moment where they buy the cryptocurrency not at any price..

I cannot answer the exact issue because I make most of the profits by transferring them to the platforms for trading and earning the additional profits for this capital, however I put some currencies in this investment.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this is true. Try hard to save a percentage of your financial return even if it is 10% of your budget and save it for investment. So you are saving for another time. You may need this money badly and there will be a reasonable profit with him and thus you have practiced business and with time you grow and prosper. I wish success to all  Hey friends.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Elias99 said:

I earn about 800 dollars a month from investing, but I am not very dedicated to investing extensively in cryptocurrencies because I have a university course, but after I get rid of the university, I will be completely devoted to cryptocurrencies and investment.

@Elias99 Earning that amount in a month is not bad, I wish I could do it, but I do not reach that amount, the investment is important, especially when it is done with knowledge and with a precise goal, you always have to have an acceptable method to obtain the benefits we want, the amount invested will say the amount we will earn, so the greater the investment, of course the greater the profits, this ecosystem is very good to have a good economy, greetings.

In fact, my friend, I have not invested anything yet because I need all what I get from this forum, meaning that I use my profit to pay for my study and daily expenses. 

I am disappointed that I have not been able to invest any of my earnings yet, but I believe that I will be able to do so in a short time. I wish everyone success.

I speak with you, my friend, and for me I invest a third of the sums I collect every month, and the good thing is that your profits from investment do not need this effort, but rather you need some experience and you can increase the capital that you own every month.

• +1 1

I think investbox is very good to use so we can invest in that investbox for sure it will be profitable for us. But there might be also some other good ideas we can get from our seniors from which we are not aware of so we all need to work on that as well so we will be capable of getting profit in this way.

Investing is undoubtedly very important to attain success and save for a rainy days and investment in crypto is completely unlike the others as is appreciate invalue if the right coin is invested on.

We are investing more than 1000$ in crypto and earning 50% of that because i am the leader for my community and searching big news about crypto and giving signals in my TG @rixsignals . Thus they also getting more than 50% profit every month.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Still no idea about this becase i still have not invested in the cryptotalk market or any other investment site .

I haven't enough money to invest in crypto but i am working on this great platform to earn maximum bitcoin. And i hope i will earn a good amount of Bitcoin from this platform and then i will make investment in bitcoin. 

Seriously I'm not into investment yet,because with don't know much about it for now,although I'm looking forward to start it soon,and if I'm to invest,as a beginner I'll invest what I can afford to loose,in case if I got scammed,I won't feel it that much

As a beginner in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies, I do not invest a lot of cryptocurrencies, before investing I do a good research so that I do not lose my cryptocurrencies and wait for the price of cryptocurrencies to drop and buy a few of them and then sell them when their value increases.

My friends, I do not invest in encrypted currencies, I collect my rewards from encrypted conversation and convert them into a USDT currency for easy receipt by a broker because they are equivalent to a dollar, my rewards may reach 75 USDT per month

I agree with you, this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies, but not everyone is able to save their money in order to invest in cryptocurrencies, so many of us resort to collecting cryptocurrencies from airdrops and bounty campaigns

• +1 1

I do invest less money of my earning every month and collecting free crypto from different websites and it also helps me increasing knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain. I think cryptotalk have great concept earn while learning.

Well i still don't earn much from crypto so i just earn free Bitcoins from free web sites if i get huge money and deep knowledge about the crypto then i would love to invest huge money in Cryptotalk.It totally depends upon my earnings every month I used to to trade much then the investments because I feel that trading is much better to earn regular profit rather than investing because of the market situation.0 s0sngh