Investment Boxes - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

You can go to the investment fund and search for the best currency to invest in. It requires a large minimum for stable currencies such as the dollar until the percentage of profits is large on a daily basis. You have to choose a currency that has a good future because it is possible that the price of this currency will drop and in this matter it will be a losing deal.

• +4 1

All you need to do, in my opinion, is invest your coins in investbox and then earn your regular profits. There are certain requirements to follow, such as getting dollars or bitcoins, or having completed certain traders, but there are also coins that have no requirements at all, which you can try.

Investbox is good feature for yobit. Yobit is a great platform. This platform is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. In investbox you can invest your crypto currency. I prefer to invest talktoken here. You can gather good profit from it. So good luck. 

I think its a good to invest in invest box and its really very beneficial but its also very risky when you will invest in invest box you must have knowledge about or enough information to work on it otherwise you will face failure so to get information is very important.

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic, and I am not hindering what measures should be taken for the investment fund. I wish to inform me and provide me with information on this topic

The investment fund in the platform has a lot of varied options, even in the same currency, and it is 100% honest and I recommend entering it, but you must choose a good currency so that its value does not decrease quickly and lose

• +1 1

My friend, the Yobit platform is full of different profit methods, including the investbox, and in it you will find a lot of investments that you can enter and put for you what you profit from the investment and the minimum you can invest in. Here you have to choose the investment that suits you and enter it.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are some investing options that requires to do some tasks like playing dice and so , and there are also options that are for free and can invest as long as you have the minimum amount to invest 

For me I never invested in these that require playing dice because I see it's a waste of time 

If you need an advice then I suggest to invest just the talk tokens you earn and trade with any other amount of money you have , it will give you better profits

In the yobit investment fund, there are many tasks that you have to do at a specific time, such as dice games, through which you can win some currencies, put them in your wallet or trade and invest them, in my opinion the yobit investment fund is very amazing, and it helps a lot in getting started The field of investment and trading.

• +2 1

The yobit investbox is an option which is designed to invest our crypto coin and earn by percentage of at least 6% of our total investment.

• +1 1

On 4/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, moory.moor said:

Yes, the investment fund has conditions I believe, is that you buy a contract to achieve daily or monthly profits. You can get free coins at first which is good of course, but after that, it will require you to trade. Bitcoin investing in it is unprofitable and without benefit.

@moory.moor Well, I differ somewhat with you, for example I think it is very good to place the Talk token in investbox to earn 1% daily, while I gather what is necessary to do a good trade with them, every day if I earn 200 coins I place them there and I win 2, that in a week is 14, so I am gathering and it is better than having them in my wallet without earning anything, when I gather enough I can withdraw my investment and get what I have earned, so I have a little more, greetings. :)

There are many forms and types of profitable investment, but at the beginning I advise you to stay away from gambling because it will cause you to lose. I advise you to invest with small benefits and profits better than losing your money.

• +2 1

Greetings friend, I recommend that you invest in another place, because I have been told that the game of dice is a bit dangerous, and you can lose a lot of money there.

• Useful or interesting 1

For take your profit from yobit investbox you need to do daily given actions like trading or dice game yobit investbox is very good feature you can invest. 

• +1 1

Youbit introduce the invest box which is the most useful feature of youbit exchange on youbit invest box you have many investment options has the maximum giving 20% per day .

You have to put the value of the cryptocurrency you want to invest in the invest box and then press invest.

For me, i put her profits 1% per day in investment and also usd her profits 3% per week.

I liked the investment fund, especially for low-value currencies that you can invest until their price increases, stop investing and sell them.

You need to monitor the market and currency price changes, and study the profits for each currency to be your right choice.

• +2 1

For this regard you will have to go to the investbox and do something at daily routine . you will have to play the dice games at the investment place and then think a lot about the investment then you will be able for trading in the market .

In the investment box on the exchange, there are different percentages and conditions for receiving dividends for each coin. You must choose the appropriate coin for the interest rate and their terms of receipt.

• +1 1