Investment Boxes - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

You can invest in yobit invest box. They are really profitable but risky too. Cause all the investment sites are risky. It Completely depends on you to invest or not

• +5 1

@Wane RastuarIn investbox,  you can invest your currency.  For your investment they give you a percentage of profit.  I invest there talk token. For 100 talk token they give us 1 talk token as a profit.  

Investing in yobit investbox required a lot of knowledge and different trading skills, moreover there are certain rules governing the invest box so one have to be very careful in other not to lose money. All you need is to focus on the invest box and choose wisely on the coins you want to invest on.

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

Mutual funds are really good, but you should really study the currency well and I know that it will be high after the end of the investment

• +2 1

The Yobit platform provides us with the advantage of investing and getting simple but good daily profits, but there are some rules that you should pay attention to, such as some conditions for some currencies or the minimum investment that must be available with you so that you can enter the investment process.

My friend, profit from investing in cryptocurrencies is an important matter and must be learned despite its simplicity and research in depth because it is possible to lose all your money in fake platforms first choose the appropriate platform for investment and the appropriate investment plan to win well and most importantly choose the currency in which you will invest so that it does not decrease or benefit anything  Thanks from investing in the currency

• Useful or interesting 1

The investment fund is one of the best features in the Ubiquit platform. It is characterized by good plans that are very helpful to profit, but not all currencies in it are worth investing. I have to choose carefully so as not to be subjected to loss.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

Yes, the investment fund is really good if you do not need to work quickly. It gives you really good profits over the long time

Hello, I heard of one that in its time was a good opportunity, it was the token mar, I heard of good investment options and good returns, but remember that it is always good to carry out your own analysis, to determine if it is a good opportunity to investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not yet tried the yobit invesbox but I would advise you to be careful when using it because these new features might not be fully ready and might lead you to make unnecessary losses.

There are many advantages in terms of Yobit investment box. First of all, I want to mention about the Talk token.

1- The minimum investment amount is quite reasonable, such as 10 Talk tokens.
2- When you choose the Talk token investment option, you do not have to fulfill any other task except invest
3- You will receive 1% daily interest for your talc token savings
4- You can withdraw your investments at any time
5- Compound interest will be applied to your talc token savings, so your money will double in 70 days.
6- You will contribute to the price stability of the talk token and also prevent it from losing value.
7- As your talc token accumulation increases, it will be morale for you and will encourage you to work more efficiently on the CryptoTalk forum.

At the top bar in yobit exchange there is what is called invest box this invest box is where one can invest the cryptocurrency of their choice and each cryptocurrency listed there has percentage of investment return for a specific period.

My friend that investment funds need to check the currency daily and move it, so you have to do your work on a daily basis by adding your daily earnings to the profit gained from the investment to the basic amount in order to be able to earn a good profit. It is a simple process, but you have to focus only on what you do

if you are unable to understand the concept and still need to know you should go for the youtube and search it out there you will surly have some video explaining your desired part of the yobit exchange.

There are many Investbox on the internet and every one face you sustain rate. I only use yobit invest box account. It is giving lot of profit and you can withdraw any time of your amount. 

Investment boxes means the style boxes which are mutual fund classification scheme created by financial analytics firm Morningstar which are designed to visually represent the investment characteristics of stocks they are also very valuable tools for investors

Once you click on the invest box button in your yobit exchange. investment plans for different currencies will appear before you. You have to choose your plan according to your currency and then invest in the the investbox.

• +3 1

I advise you to take a bitcoin investment box. invest at least 1 bitcoin, and profit is 1%, and I think it was within a week because I had invested in x10, there was no profit within 3 days after that, and I think the right time is a week

Investment boxes are very legit, before I got too scared to engage into it because I do not really know much about it. I would recommend you to invest into coins that you know, there you can find coins like bitcoin and dogecoin and these are pretty popular coins and are established. I suggest that you should engage into investments that do not require actions so it would not be hassle for you.

• +4 1

Actions are rules guiding the coin to be invested. the action determine or control the ability to get your percentages per day/week/month. without this actions you won't get paid especially those with actions but those without actions need no task to get paid. it is good to study and make research of the coin and check every rules/actions or percentage attached to the coin

• +1 1

Investing in any project or coin is very risky if you have not good information about this because you have no chance of recovery and you could be on negative side of life better if you want to invest then do some good search and take kowledge about this coin then try to invest because its very important for all investments and your money keep one thing in mind just invest which you can afford to lost

Invest box on yobit is a great step by yobit exchange to give us some extra money by investing some capital there. You can find the action required are also can be seen there 

• +2 1

I think yobit investbox is the best for investment. If you invest in this forum then you can get a good profit. Now most of the people invest in investbox

• +5 1

Yes on Investbox of Yobit website exchange you can in vest there but you need to understand how it works, because there are some action to do to get the interest, so in the section Action there you find what you need to do

• +4 1

The action require in the investbox is different base on your chosen investement for example X10 the required action for X10 is to play 10 Dice games when you completed that action your investment is active.

• +3 1