Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

Yes my friend, YoBit is so good. The platform places all trading functionality on a single screen, so you don’t have to switch between tabs or open multiple windows to research and perform trades.

From what I have seen in yobit you can buy very cheap coins to get future benefits apart from the fact that they are doing the airdrops initiative and also their collaboration with cryptotalk to generate satoshis

Yobit is a platform to exchange, invest, and generate great profits and profitability day by day with its diversification options to grow every day. As for its security, it has a section that is the 2FA factor and thus have greater security of our income within the Yobit platform. The benefits are varied, and they range from claiming free coins to exchanging it for multiple pairs offered by the platform, therefore I consider it quite good, I have not had a problem with them so I recommend it.

yobit es un buen intercambio. 
tiene muy buen volumen y últimamente se ha ido implementando nuevas opciones para los usuarios, como las diferentes formas de minar en la plataforma. también ha hecho buenos lanzamientos aéreos. tiene una buena cartera y una buena variedad de divisas por lo que se recomienda

Of course, Crypto Talk will be linked to the Yobit platform, and this is not an agreement between the forum and Yobait, but because Crypto Talk is a campaign under the supervision of the Yobit platform, and Yobit pays the active members of Crypto Talk.  Therefore, the link between Yobit and CryptoTalk is necessary to receive payments.

• +4 1

Wallets are legitimate sites on which you can store your money in the form of cryptocurrency or digital. You can send cryptocurrencies to the wallet via the wallet address (public key). The legitimate, reliable, and very secure Yobit platform to store your money you have to trust it.

• +2 1

Totally agree! This is probably my  first exchange, on which I started my career as a cryptocurrency trader. Firstly, the platform aroused my trust, convenience, and in general I liked everything there. In brief, I think, Yobit deserves the trust of users.

• +1 1

In my opinion it is quite good, it may not cover all the exchange markets that the large exchanges have but it fulfills very well what it was created for...

Yobit exchange is one of the best exchaneg that there is right now since the exchange promotes Airdrop, Minerias, ICO, IEO and among other materials since it has been working for several years and there are no bad comments about the exchange so if it is safe ...

On 1/16/2020 at 8:34 PM, Ferduci said:

I agree with you. I was also earn free money from yobit Exchange over 200$. And now this time earning from here by pay by posts. Its realy good exchange site for me.  

Hello, friend. 

I wonder how you can earn free money at 200 dollars from yobit. can you explain a bit more? What kind of services do you use except gambling? Because 200 dollars seemed too much to me. Am I missing something? If you could inform, I would be very glad.

Thanks for your responses and have a good day. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

it's a good exchange, user friendly especially for beginners, like me. you also have several options to earn cryptocurrencies such as Mining, faucet, Dice, Investbox, AIRDROPS (even if this time post task job is a little bit complicated)

Do not be afraid on yobit that it is sure to find welcome from all investors and according to my expectation we can see it first on coinmarketcap.

The  interface of the exchange is really good, in addition, you can use the invest box tool, only carefully approach the choice of the coin to invest in.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is really good, its commissions are one of the lowest and its interface is very friendly and fast, with a lot of variety of services to operate, trading, investments, games and airdrops, it is really the most complete the best and combined with the education that one you can find on Crypto talk is unique. I like to talk about all this with my friends and acquaintances through the networks.

For me, a yobit is an average exchange of which there are many. It seems to me that there is a much more convenient exchange. Such as binance or okex. But it is important to answer that Yobit is developing rapidly and will soon become a competitor to the above.

Edited by mishko334

yobit is one of the best exchange since trading is super easy how to do it they do airdrops, ICO and IEO to ME It seems the Yobit Exchange is one of the best there is So far ...

• Useful or interesting 1

yes i really like the investbox of it which you can earn 3% of your btc in every month i'm looking for investing in it in future

The Yobit platform is one of the best platforms ever, it is easy to use as it does not need documents when registering and the wonderful thing is that it has employees who deal with you with all polite and respect and all you have to do is register in Yobit and pump some money into the platform to buy any cryptocurrency and save it in your electronic wallet until its price increases And sell it or you can invest it in an investment fund

Bueno i am beginner in Yobit and this world about Cryptocurrency, but i think that it's safe a lot with your actions, the web give you the chance to make trading, exchanging, etc. and it's safe that i can read in other post of others ussers! so i trusth in them

On 1/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Upright said:

I was wondering of how the yobit exchange has helped towards the earning through Crypto talk, whether the yobit exchange could make its federal link, cuz this exchange needs to be known wider, its for me the best few exchanges with diverse utilities

It is one of the best exchanges out there but I havent receive anything from posting yet so I cant tell, but I will keep trying to earn some income trough this

yobit exchange has carried out true job by means of strolling this cryptotalk marketing campaign. they've provided good incomes possibility for crypto novices and lovers and with that incomes it's miles helping human beings to study trading as nicely and also due to that yobit is gaining greater popularity now a days.