Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

Yobit is one of the best exchangers that you can find especially for begginers because you can make money without large investments and site's features and design is not very hard to understand even to a full newbie. 

I think that the YoBit exchanger is better than all other exchangers, because it is very easy to exchange here and earn more money in a short time, which everyone can exchange from here. And they never take out any coins. Even if the coin costs 1 satoshi, they do not take it out.

• +1 1

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

• +1 1

The yobit exchange platform has very good reference in the crypto industry. It has an experience since 2014 marking of exchanges.

Yobit's cryptotalk campaign is good for the exchange for the forum and for the users. For example Yobit now requires to write posts in cryptotalk to get the airdrop. Many people have atarted using cryptotalk. Before i did know nothing about cryptotalk but thanks to yobit now i found out many interesting forums in cryptotalk and started using cryptotalk.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, Upright said:

I was wondering of how the yobit exchange has helped towards the earning through Crypto talk, whether the yobit exchange could make its federal link, cuz this exchange needs to be known wider, its for me the best few exchanges with diverse utilities

This exchange is very good with many functions and options to obtain a good performance, the exchange with the different cryptocurrencies is very fast and easy to use.

Yes .of course yobot exchange is very good. Vmining optin is attracting more people to buy a miner.  And investbox is awesome. I am earning 2% daily of my investment. 

Knowing that this website offers fair trading is still up to you. With all the forums in the world talking about how good a website is, if you take a look at them, one thing is clear it all depends on the person you are trading.

YoBit es un intercambio de criptomonedas con una gran cantidad de monedas, incluidas las nuevas altcoins recién lanzadas en las ICO. Una de las principales ventajas del intercambio es una gran cantidad de criptomonedas y pares de divisas compatibles.

Edited by lui1

I do not really know how good is YoBit compared with other exchanges, as it is the first exchange I use. I will search for some other to compare fees and service.

Till now, I only can say that it is quite intuitive and easy to use, even for a beginner like me. And I find quite interesting the big ammount of coins it have, most of them I had never heard about

YoBit has many different additional functions besides trading, an exchange deposit system, free cryptocurrency distribution, etc. The site is really amazing in its diversity as the exchange offers more than 8500 pairs for cryptocurrency trading and at the same time. same time, it is a popular exchange with many opportunities.

Yes, Yobit is one of the best exchanges. The interface looks complicated, but then you realize that everything is quite advanced and understandable. The largest number of functions and activities that I have ever seen.

Reading all these comments, I can say with confidence that Yobit exchange is the most fast and trusted reliable cryptocurrency exchanges than any other Crypto wallet or exchanger and you can exchange your cryptocurrency in one second from your beat with a good amount of benefit and verified confirmation.

Мой телеграмм канал по заработку в CS:GO и криптовалюте:
https://t.me/TradeByPryga

It is nice and even wonderful for the Yobit platform to link its currency to this forum, this matter has been reflected positively on us, we have benefited a lot, and we read a lot about cryptocurrencies and everything related to the matter.
I am glad I subscribed to this platform.
I hope it will go well until the end

22 hours ago, Brian A said:

Its unique...everting glows 1 thing i like minex

How's your experience with minex?

Was it profitable for you in a long run?

On 1/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, Upright said:

Me preguntaba cómo el intercambio de yobit ha ayudado a las ganancias a través de Crypto talk, si el intercambio de yobit podría hacer su enlace federal, porque este intercambio necesita ser conocido más ampliamente, es para mí los mejores intercambios con diversas utilidades.

yes friend i agree with you the yobit exchange is an excellent platform where we can learn many things, we can buy and sell currencies to generate money, we can use the investbox to win and endless things that the yobit company offers

3 hours ago, Arondy said:

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

I think there's so much ahead. I'm going to try Vmining and I wish that this profits will be real at this time.

yobit that uses the airdrop as a promotion. It also has new mining projects, allows the exchange of many currencies and also offers games. Almost an all-terrain vehicle with an easy-to-use platform, what do you think will be its greatest development? The new minex tokens have an excellent performance in the prices. mining packages look interesting

I like Yobit by several reasons:

1. Simple and friendly interface.

2. Quick support in my language.

3. Many interest features - ICO/IEO, Investbox, airdrops, forks etc.

4. Live and hilarious chat 🙂

5. Support of my country withdrawals.

I concur with you. I was likewise acquire free cash from yobit Exchange over 200$. What's more, presently this time acquiring from here by pay by posts. Its realy great trade site for me.

yobit is a Russian cryptocurrency exchange, one of the safest that still exists, in addition its fee is 0.2% in the exchange of any cryptocurrency and as a maximum for the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies from the platform, even if you look for there are coins for Those that charge you less than 0.2%, also have a variety of options for all tastes, if you are a trader or if you only want to generate passive income, as if what you like is mining, or you like to receive signals and place orders To sell or buy cryptocurrencies, it is also very easy to list currencies in yobit if you are the creator of one, really yobit is a very complete and secure exchange, as well as simple and intuitive.

concur with you, however regardless of whether the Bank of China cautions against digital currency, they won't have the option to stop crypto on the grounds that they need everything under their influence, yet crypto isn't heavily influenced by anybody and it relies upon the market. On the off chance that a great many people on the planet are engaged with crypto, they won't have the option to make a lot of progress by battling.

• +5 1

I think the mood of the post is that yobit places a referral link to make itself known more in the world of cryptography, I have seen this platform intensely promoting itself on social networks and emails in addition to making airdrops and tools for attract users, this through investments. Yobit is a mid-level exchange, in my opinion, it still lacks some things to become great, but for that I think it is working, the promotion will be given by its own users seeing the quality of attention they have and the good actions that pass them inside the platform.