Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

Yobit is really wasting its potential, since it is an exchange with an average of 1 million users per month, many companies or campaigns would pay to have advertising or place their airdrops or bounties in yobit, however the marketing campaign in yobit is not very good, only those of us who use it know how excellent it is.

yobit exchange site is really amazing site for exchanging currency and also here you keep your currency securely. Also here you can find your earning money of this forum.

Yobit is great because it has provided a lot of benefits for people who follow cryptotalk forums, I hope yobit will become more and more famous in the world because no exchange really gives decent pay, only yobit does. I have never come across an exchange this great, I hope yobit can continue this cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

Yobit is the best exchange for novice users, this opportunity to win with Cryptotalk is really good and helps a lot of beginners to have gains

The platform helped many of us through the forum and the airdrops a number of things it did for us. And in the previous periods, the majority of quarantine days were able to achieve sums of money only through the forum. I don’t know what to say, but you will not find any platform that will fill in this matter for its customers and I guarantee this for you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is one of the best exchanges for many reasons. If you see this exchange as a beginner that want to make a few cryptocurrencies you can start with Cryptotalk and begin a journey of learning and earning. Also Yobit offers airdrops that give a lot to the members that clear the tasks and it has many more to continue. For more advanced members it offers the investbox which can be used by bigger players too and the mining rewards that is investing in miners.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, Upright said:

I was wondering of how the yobit exchange has helped towards the earning through Crypto talk, whether the yobit exchange could make its federal link, cuz this exchange needs to be known wider, its for me the best few exchanges with diverse utilities

Top best exchange & it doesn't require KYC to use services. It cooperates with top best forum CTT to reward users for their publications  in the  forum. Yobit is always brining  the exciting offers to the users. 

If it is true that cryptotalk will help the yobit exchange grow a lot since these types of projects are what people are looking for, since they are with which people can make the platform known and at the same time generate profits.

Edited by Michar1
  • +5 1

See every exchange are earning and getting great profits buy us only but only and only yobit exchange is only doing great work for their clients and the users they are doing good work like this post system they made all can get help

My experience yobit exchange is great.aside from free bitcoins I earn from spending time making a post and comment here.i also make profit on trading using their platform.and also get interest using their investbox.

In fact, the yobit platform earns from mining in the background of this forum and there is no need for there to be a link where you can simply log into the yobit platform .. I see that the yobit platform with its new options will dominate the entire market

You are right yobit is most valuable to me it create the learning and earning environment for hard-working users this know as cryptotalk forum which user can reply to a post and paid.

Yes indeed, im very grateful to yobit because they allows me to earning from cryptotalk while im learning about blockchain and crypto. Yobit also have a good costumer service on Telegram

I am using yobit for a long time and this exchange is truly good. It has many way to earn crypto currency.countless grassroots before now earning money from yobit exchange. I be keen on to earn capital from crypto talk

It is good or not?? How can I say that. Because I didn't experience anything yet. So, before experiencing a reality how can I give a feedback. I am a new member here. I am trying to seek the knowledge related to the platform and alsi trying to earn some money to solve my expenses issues daily. Therefore, I am trying to know all information about Yobit Exchange.

Yes yobit  helps many peoples for exchanging yobit isl ike a partner here that's why we have to link the crypto talk account and yobit account with each other and I think yobit is best partner program and also the release new coins which are having very high values..

On 1/16/2020 at 12:17 PM, Upright said:

I was wondering of how the yobit exchange has helped towards the earning through Crypto talk, whether the yobit exchange could make its federal link, cuz this exchange needs to be known wider, its for me the best few exchanges with diverse utilities

Yobit as an exchange is good and known worldwide, now that it has a relationship with a forum and that it pays for the information that is reflected there, it is one more ways to obtain users such as coin launches, in every business marketing is never the rest...

I agree with you guys but am you new in this platform I need you guys to give me a hint on crypto talk is all about, so that i will know more crypto currency which will be more easier for we the new ones on the platform

• +2 1

Yobit is not only good exchange because it is paying through  the Cryptotalk forum but there are many other places that can  make it more good than other exchanges.

Yeah Yobit is not that well known but it has great features like this campaign/forum where you could earn just by posting and also they offer some games like Dice, and they also have investmentbox where you could make a profit just by investing, currently I'm investment my talk and I'm very happy because everyday it grow by one percent. 

This unparalleled exchange, I could possibly call it "The King of Campaigns"
• / cryptotalk
• / paybyposts
• / dicecamp
• / signature
And • / investbox, in which you can get semi free profits that can be withdrawn at any time.

Hello my friend, you are absolutely right about YoBit. I am also trading at this forum. It gives me reliability to invest my money. It is very easy to understand and help to earn much profit. It has also an option of Investbox where you can invest your Talk token at the rate of 1%. It is really a secure place to Invest.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I agree with you yobit is great and it has many offers where you can earn more money, it exchange is brilliant too and very fast.

In my opinion, I consider that the Yobit exchange is good, it has many tools that allow you to earn cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use and handles a variety of cryptocurrencies and tokens, its exchange transactions are fast and its commissions are low, although I do. I have used little, I have many friends who have not had problems with that exchange.