Transfer of bitcoins - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Off course this is possible, we should go to the wallet, after this we will press the transfer, but the difficulty is that, the transaction fees is too much, too much deduction from the transaction 

For me, I think that exchanging bitcoin to litecoin or rubles is a good trick to reduce fees, but as for the difference in fees, it is not that big, and therefore I will not rely on this trick.

You can easily transfer your bitcoin into yobit but the charges of transfer is very high so I prefer you can transfer bitcoin into LTC,XRP and the fee is also low so you can easily transfer on this .

• +2 1

First your money will be transferred automatically from your CryptoTalk account to your YoBit account so this is the easy part. But the Hard part is transferring your money from YoBit to some exchanger because most of them takes a high fees so that I suggest you to choose the one with the less fees on the transferring operations in order to solve the problem and get as much as you can from your earned money here.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friends we can send btc to our local currency or local banks. We can exchange btc from youbit  exchanger with low fees  to convert into other currency then we can convert it to our local currency  and send to in local banks with low fees  its easy to send btc to our local banks. We can also  buy the products from the online  buying websites And we can buy property with btc and we can send the bills by btc.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

All you have to do is go to you wallet section on the top area then click wallet then click the "-" sign which is the short term for "withdraw" then inter your bitcoin wallet address that you get from coinbase and inter amount of bitcoin you want to withdraw then click withdraw. but i prefer you change your bitcoin to litcoin the withdraw it because bitcoin withdrawal fee is so so high..

After your funds are automatically transferred to the platform, you can go to the wallet option and click on a signal - for the currency you want to withdraw and put your wallet address and they will be transferred to your wallet within seconds

To me the fees of Yobit is really high even other than bitcoin, they always take 10 trx that is high than other platforms. But it is better than they took all of your bitcoin, in dollars

You should not use bitcoin to transfer to your account because the charges is very high instead you can use litecoin of even xrp

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Dear @Sedy of course you can transfer your Bitcoin from yobit to coinbase but I get to know that this fees is high.

You must first transfer BTC into LTC or XRP in this way you will be charged less. And then go to your yobit wallet and their you make make transaction from yobit to coinbase by giving coinbase address.

Well, that is an easy mate, you will just go to your wallet in your yobit account, then you will hide the zero balances to easily find your coins and then you will just withdraw it and paste your coin address in coinbase and after a less than minute, your coins will finally transfered.

Well my friend you can easily withdraw you BTC balance on the binance but there is withdraw fee is very costly. In order to solve the problem you have to fisrt buy the coins like xrp,trx coins so that the fee will remain low

We earned bitcoin from this forum. You can withdraw from yobit to exchange coinbase of your bitcoin. The main thing is that there sender address of the cryptocurrency that are on trust wallet. It's transection fee is very low.

According to what I understand transferring your coins to coin build would not bestow you a great deal profit for the reason that the trading fees is extraordinarily piercing will bring down the income therefore its improve on to leave at lofty profitable duty. 

you can make withdrawl to any place in coinbase too but for that you need to pay the withdrawl fee and that is too high I would not recomend you to make withdrawl in btc.

Truly it is conceivable why not you can move you btc to coinbase effectively go-to wallet select btc click on pull out enter coinbase btc address and sum at that point click on pull out done.

Yes in we earn Bitcoin on the forum or yobit by posting adds the Bitcoin you can withdraw in your wallet There are so many wallet but you can try some good wallet and copy the deposits address and pest in yobit withdrawal so the transfer of Bitcoin is done

• +2 1

Converting bitcoin into dollars is one of the things that you find somewhat difficult, especially after making profits on the digital currency exchange. Everyone in the world is preoccupied with the idea of bitcoin, given that it is better than traditional currencies, not to mention that it is limited in supply and subject to various economic laws that indicate To its future growth

There are some easy ways to convert Bitcoin into US dollars. However, before choosing any of the methods you need to know how to obtain your currency, you can personally sell bitcoin for cash or sell it on exchanges and get the money deposited directly into your bank account. Now suppose you want to sell your bitcoin and get cash

On 1/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sedy said:

If you are about to do that right now, i will simply suggest you use another currency to transfer your funds as btc fee is very high. You can use xpr for the transaction. But this depends on the amount of funds to be transferred. If you are transferring less than $100, you better use lower fee coin else btc fee alone will eat up your fund.

Transfers from yobit to coinbase if possible, you just have to copy your bitcoin address from coinbase and paste it into yobit when you go to withdraw and that's it, that is, in yobit you go to your bitcoin wallet and paste your address from bitcoin from coinbase there and gives you withdraw. Now you have to take into account that bitcoin fees are extremely high, so it is recommended that in the same yobit you change or buy other cryptocurrencies that have low fees, such as litecoin, or any other that you manage in your account. coinbase, so you can make the transfer and it won't be so expensive.

It's exactly the same as sending to your digital wallet The user has his own wallet in the Yobit platform As well as on any other platform he works on and has addresses for sending and receiving different currencies The process is simply to get the receiving address for the currency to be sent and copy it into the Yobit platform and send it.

• +1 1

My friend I advise you to choose another way to withdraw your money and I advise you to choose perfect money, because withdrawal fees are low and have different portfolios and it is a global and reliable site, I strongly advise you. 

• +4 1

We can transfer the bitcoin by taking following steps,

Open your bitcoin.com wallet app and select send 

Copy and paste recipient wallet address into your own wallet app 

Choose which wallet you want to send bitcoin from

Enter how much you want to send and select next 

Carefully check you are happy with the details and then slide to send.

I don't think that we should transfer bitcoin as its fee is very high.My suggestions is you should convert it to other coins and then withdraw with lower fee.You can trade your bitcoin to litecoin and then can easily withdraw by paying low fee.Your Balance is automatically added to your yobit account so you don't need to worry about it.

• +2 1

about the transfer of bitcoin i will explain to you about that so just read my comment to understand me brother , Don't send your bitcoin from Yobit because the fees it's really very high 120k it's to big for you. You should work one week and only get the half of your bitcoin on your coinbase, the best way is to convert your btc to other coins and send it with low fees , so that all i have about your question so good luck for you and me .