Transfer of bitcoins - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Exchange your BTC to other coins to get less charge fee.Like lite coin USD and XRP. research were is the best converted coin that less charge fee.To me I used XRP to withdraw my BTC and send to my coin base account.

• +1 1

Hello there, my pal! That's a piece of cake! Your bitcoin can be moved to any exchanger! But there's a snag: the transfer fee! This is a hefty bill. To address this issue, you can exchange your bitcoins for doge or trx before transferring them.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:31 PM, Beeba said:

You take withdraw in few mints if you want BTC to your personal wallet. First you go to Yobit.net exchanges wallet and click the withdraw button and put the address where you take withdraw

You are right .Yobit.net is the place where you can easily exchange your BTC balance .You take withdraw in your account through yobit .

Sorry I am unaware about your topic because I joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic sorry from my side I'm still learning things about crypto world.

Transferring your Bitcoin from the yobit exchange wallet to your coinbase wallet or any other cryptocurrency exchange wallet, is to copy the wallet address for Bitcoin from the coinbase wallet and paste it, in the yobit exchange but if you enter wallet and press withdraw for Bitcoin, in short time your Bitcoin will be sent to your coinbase wallet.

You can transfer your bitcoin from yobit exchange to a wallet like coinbase wallet.  There you can withdraw your money. Be careful of spammers. Dont click any unusual links. Dont share your personal information with others.

Yes, but the fee for converting is too high (0.0012 btc to btc), so you'll need to convert the btc to litecoin or XRP and then redeem it via litecoin or XRP. And your won bitcoin or satoshi is immediately applied to your yobit balance. All you have to do is press the move button, and you're done.

Dear withdraw system on yobit in quite easy. From there you can convert your BTC into LTC or other coins like xrp depending on your ease. I will suggest to use LTC as it requires just 0.01 LTC for exchange. From there you have to convert it into USD and then to your own currency for withdraw.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear don't take withdraw with btc because btc tex fee is very much you can take withdraw with btc exchange in ltc or you can take dollor by exchange btc . And we can take dollor in perfect money account with 1 percent fee.

After creating an account on the yobit platform, you can simply transfer your money from the forum to it and then from the platform you can start using this money, but I advise you not to transfer using bitcoin, as it has a high fee conversion, so convert it to ltc currency and then send it to another platform With extremely low transfer fees

• +3 1

Through the wallets button on the top bar of the platform, where you can withdraw your balance from Yobit to any other wallet, but you have to choose the currency with low withdrawal fees, such as Waves and LTC, as Bitcoin withdrawal fee is very high.

You can convert to any platform you want, but I advise you to convert Bitcoin to another currency, because the fees imposed on Bitcoin are very high. You can use xrp, whose fees are low.

Yeah, this possible. You can transfer you bitcoins to exchanger yobit. You can transfer your money from yobit exchanger to another any website and then withdraw them to your account easily. 

You have to first understand how to make Bitcoin transactions. Because you will be very confused when you start. Between exchanges it is very easy, you have to use the public address from Coinbase and use it on yobit as withdrawal address. But the fees you will find them to be very higher than you expect. This is everywhere because of the Bitcoin fees are even twenty dollars often.

Hello my friend, you have the right to this

But it is very easy to transfer your profits in the portfolio

However, this depends on the withdrawal fee

Most of them are very high

Work hard and find the best coins

And invested in it

All the best for everyone

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, first you have to collect the profits from the CryptoTalk campaign on the Yobit platform to your yobit wallet and then you can transfer to any account you want, but in my opinion, the best investment is to maintain a steady and continuous income. This is better than withdrawing profits directly.

• +2 1

It is very simple go to your wallet page in yobit then click withdraw your bitcoin.. get the bitcoin address from the coinbase then copy the address then put it in the yobit withdrawal address.. that's it.

• +3 1

Hello dear members newbies and Venus I hope you all are doing really get first of all I want to tell you that I am also a beginner but not experience man bye I don't know about you problem solving senior skin help you about your questions

• +3 1

Yes friend. Bitcoin can be transferred from one crypto wallet to another wallet. So, you need the receiving address of bitcoin to receive your crypto funds. Each bitcoin address is unique, and you need receiver's wallet address to receive your fund.

Hello colleague before making any transfer you have to be very attentive is the rates that are not so high my advice you can transfer in Bitcoin to Yobit and that's it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate I think is possible for one to be able to transfer his or her coins from one wallet to another or from your yobit account to any wallet of your choice but one need to be very careful because when you make a single mistake you may loose your coins 

On yobit you can use different application to withdraw your holding your income bu5 it's really. Careful act. Withdraw money by using corn-based it's although takes long time to complte processing 

This is certainly possible. You should copy your bitcoin wallet to Coinbase and paste it on Yobit, and there you can transfer it between wallets. But it is recommended to convert to another coin, since the commission when transferring bitcoin is quite large.

This is a possible companion and there is nothing serious or difficult to do. All you have to do is go to your yobit account where you receive your bitcoin and click send BTC to balance which means that BTC has been transferred to your yobit account. After that you can trade them to convert them to your wallet.

• +1 1

I do not have any information about converting bitcoin from yobit to coinbase, but I think it is better to keep your currency in yobit, it is safe, and there is no fear of keeping your currency here, that transferring bitcoins entails paying high transfer fees, and you may need to convert bitcoin into  Another currency, such as Litecoin, because the transfer fees are from Hafiz.

• +2 1